"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusitavia View Post
    Not if the creatures they play turn 1 are shit. Multiple mimics or Endless Ones in turn 1 was a problem, yes, but nothing Modern couldn't handle. It was not the problem of the Eldrazi decks, it was not why they were so strong. The reason they are so strong is because they can run Thought-Knots out turn 2, and Smashers out turn 3. Facing down 2 2/2 Endless Ones turn 1 is not something that breaks the modern format, almost all decks can deal with that. But getting a card exiled from your hand turn 2 while your opponent throws down a 4/4 is something not many decks can deal with, since it's out of bolt range and likely disrupts your hand for the answer you had. And they can still do this, temple into temple allows turn 2 Thought-Knots, Eye into Eye does not. This ban hurts TRON way more than the Eldrazi decks.
    That of course is if you have two temples to play, or I guess in the current case would be if you have a Temple and Vesuva. I'm sure Eldrazi will take a hit from this, alveit a small one, but it should be small enough where it we won't be calling it Eldrazi Spring.

Hurting TRON is not something that needs to happen, to be honest. People that bitch about TRON need to learn how to construct sideboards. There's so much good land destruction in the format, and TRON gets completely locked down by LD because it needs to focus so many cards into its combo that it can't really be that interactive. I play a lot of TRON and I can tell you that it is very easy to lock a TRON deck out of the game if you're not a complete idiot. It's one of the reasons why so few TRON decks are seen in Pro Tours. And I wish you were right, that TRON don't need eye to function, but they actually really do. TRON doesn't really work if you drop your entire hand to find your TRON lands and then sit and wait to topdeck a big guy, which you only had a few of in the deck anyhow. Eye was the glue that held the deck together, and it becomes very evident when you play it. Now we TRON players need to play with more bombs to compensate for not having a tutor anymore, to ensure we have one when we hit the land combo, which means taking out ramp and land searching, which means it takes longer to get online, which means many decks now outrace us. Sure, we can still have the nut draw, but the consistency of the deck was just shattered. I sat for 3-4 hours last night playing TRON online without Eye and it is downright painful.
    From what I've heard from people at my LGS, and due note many of them have top 8'ed various major tournaments from GPs, that Tron can sometimes not care about what they do to lands in the long run, but those could just have been poor nights for those guys.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You should do twice as much so you don't have to do it tomorrow.
    planning to

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [video=youtube;HjASHR7F79Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjASHR7F79Q[/ideo]
    Add everything that was already modded in on PC months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because these bans prove that WotC has no fucking clue how to handle modern, the banning of Eye was downright retarded, it does nothing to the Eldrazi decks' speed but hurts TRON, a deck that did not need nerfing.
    We Konami now
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'm sure Eldrazi will take a hit from this, alveit a small one, but it should be small enough where it we won't be calling it Eldrazi Spring.

I'm glad you think so. I guess I won't bother explaining (again) why it's not true, so I'm glad you're happy about the bans.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    We Konami now
    Not like this...

10+ Year Old Account
    I like reading all the Magic talk. Don't understand it, but I like reading it

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Is there any difference between the different Blackwidow keyboards other than the fancy lights?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Is there any difference between the different Blackwidow keyboards other than the fancy lights?
    Isnt one mechanical and the other one isnt?

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not like this...
    Soon you'll get panic banlists a few weeks after the release of a booster pack
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?
    Hello Golden

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hello Golden

Deleted
    you are all silly

Deleted
    Isnt one mechanical and the other one isnt?
    Even the cheapest one seems to be mechanical.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Even the cheapest one seems to be mechanical.
    Or am i thinking of the deathstalker?

Deleted
    Or am i thinking of the deathstalker?
    the deathstalker is mechanical too

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you do when your physically, emotionally, and mentally unable to work?

I took a half day. Fuck those fucking fuckers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    What do you do when your physically, emotionally, and mentally unable to work?

I took a half day. Fuck those fucking fuckers.
    fuck the police!