Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I don't believe that for a second. Capcom might have changed it without anyone knowingly asking, but if it wasn't happening then it was bound to. The triggered/offended/butthurt movement would have gotten around to it eventually, and it wouldn't have taken long at all.
    Yea I do agree they changed it to possibly avoid all the "controversy" which is a shame, but they unlike Blizzard at least did it on their own accord to some degree. This to me is the lesser of 2 evils. Also I give Capcom some credit for not outright deleting the Butt slap since you can mod it back in, unlike Blizzard who probably deleted the old pose completely.

I hate censorshit... but god... DAMN that's adorable.

Its a nice pose.
    I still say they handled it wrong though
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    SJW this, SJW that but oh wait they're not all the same anymore! It would be ignorant to think that!

Oh they don't cater to these sjws even though they complain directly to Blizzard about the sexual character designs of Widowmaker and Tracer, they cater to a single sjw that voiced a concern that they agreed with. the horror
    Thats just mindless jibberish. FYI, I haven't used the term SJW until you started doing it. Either way, your argument is bad. No one is contradticting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Theendgamelv3 View Post
    Yea I do agree they changed it to possibly avoid all the "controversy" which is a shame, but they unlike Blizzard at least did it on their own accord to some degree. This to me is the lesser of 2 evils. Also I give Capcom some credit for not outright deleting the Butt slap since you can mod it back in, unlike Blizzard who probably deleted the old pose completely.
    But the new pose is pretty much out a little too quickly for them not to have been working on it before the post was made.. Original Sketches on the drawing board for one would have been done long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Good change. This pose is dynamic and reflects the character better. Other one was too rigid.
    They are supposed to be rigid, they are all standing still on the game end screen. This pose doesn't make any sense, makes it look like she's in mid jump but she's completely still, it's weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz master troll confirmed.

Well played I take back what I said about you caving to the SJW's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Thats just mindless jibberish. FYI, I haven't used the term SJW until you started doing it. Either way, your argument is bad. No one is contradticting themselves.
    Blizzard "caving to SJWs" then telling them to "go fuck themselves" is a contradiction. Idc if you haven't said the words, that is the implication of the majority of posters in this thread and others where the new pose is being shown. The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

edit: nevermind im done pointing these people out. It's a lost cause
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-04-06 at 02:51 AM.

what I find hilarious is that people complain about what a video game character looks like because it isn't a real person, and you can spend a 1/2 hour sitting on a bench in the mall and see dozens of girls running around wearing way less clothing

Blizzard "caving to SJWs" then telling them to "go fuck themselves" is a contradiction. Idc if you haven't said the words, that is the implication of the majority of posters in this thread and others where the new pose is being shown. The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

edit: nevermind im done pointing these people out. It's a lost cause
    Its a lost cause because your argument is bad and your implications false.

That's pretty funny actually. The ass is literally more pronounced.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a lost cause because your argument is bad and your implications false.
    The lost cause was not addressed to you. And anyways go ahead and keep thinking you're fighting the good fight or whatever it is you weirdos think you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Hahahahahha! Feminists can go choke on their proverbial ______. Loving the new pose. Alright Overwatch, you learned your lesson to cave in. You got my wallet back.
    If it lost your wallet because of the removal you are quite a fickle person.

The lost cause was not addressed to you. And anyways go ahead and keep thinking you're fighting the good fight or whatever it is you weirdos think you're doing.
    Yup, trying to avoid game decisions based on quotas, bullshit, and feelings IS a good fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, trying to avoid game decisions based on quotas, bullshit, and feelings IS a good fight.
    The addition of this pose is proof that this was never about the butt and that the OW dev team have all along been doing they they wanted to do. Because they issued an "apology" that was just basic PR people lost their collective shit. But sure. Hopefully these cancerous threads die off, I'd like people talking about the actual game again.

It doesn't undermine anything. Again, Tumblr people will bitch no matter what. Thats really not a standard that should be brought up at all. Its proof of nothing.
    Which side was the tumblr people, because both blew up over nothing and its hard to distinguish.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Much better. The old one looked like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrip1092 View Post
    Or they could be very smart. If said person is tired of companies bending over backwards to a small group of very vocal people, that they don't agree with, then they stop giving the company financial support. Speak with your wallet, not your mouth, that is how you get change in a capitalistic environment. It's how people should have been trying to advocate change in WoW for years. When quality started to fall, people should have just unsubbed instead of threatening to unsub. Luckily with WoD people actually did that and the result was that Legion got pushed hard into the forefront of development.
    People did that with Hearthstone and look at all of the support that got.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Caved in to another group of whiners?
    No, caved in to the original group. You don't get to spin it around by calling out feminists for trying to SJW everything in a game as "caving in to whiners".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrip1092 View Post
    I'm not supporting a company that any SJW can bitch and moan about to get something changed on a whim. If it doesn't actually trample the rights of someone, I don't care. Hence why I will actually stand behind issues like companies against LGBT (or if it were in the 1960s, if they were against blacks)
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."