Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Why do the retards keep putting stuff in games that they know, full well, that will likely offend someone?

Why put crap that more than likely will leak to the public in if you don't plan on keeping it? Was it a joke around the office? Then they still made the joke, and even if they removed it, there was -someone- in that place that was booty-bothered.

The people that would get offended? You probably already offended them, with the way social media works. They knew about it -before- you removed it and are probably not swayed by your attempts to appease them. If they were going to buy the game, they still are, if they're threatening to not buy it? Well they probably weren't going to anyway.

It's dumb. It just makes it seem like you're all well aware of how 'offensive' your team is and will just do this junk to say 'just playin' just playin'.
    Because not everyone has the hindsight to claim they have good foresight like you, oh superior one.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The blatant objectification of males in video games continues!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope they remove draenei from wow next. such blatant sexualification of goats.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    If they were just exercising artistic license, why announce it as a change made to avoid offending people?

I'm not aware of any backlash over Donut Drake, so I don't think it's pandering. I think Naughty Dog is just trying to cause a controversy for free publicity.
    Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    What's more outrageous is that you honestly believe that developers shouldn't have the right to modify whatever feature they have in their own property.

- - - Updated - - -

And even if there was pressure from the public, it's still their own right and choice to modify whatever feature of their game anyway.
    "Games are art"
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i was a developer i would go out of my way to offend groups probably even make a tumblerina character just to make the tumblerinas even madder.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Deleted
    Mhmm moral panic. I thought I lived through this once before? O well we got another 3-4 years of it roughly..

Counterpoint: Now people of a heavier stature are being excluded from the game, because inclusion of multiple body types other than "athletic white male" is too shameful for Naughty Dog.

I'm totally fine with this. I really didn't like playing through the games as a walking heart attack just to get the trophies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2016/04/0...om-uncharted-4

This is outrageous! What will they remove next??
    Shouldn't you be cheering this move... You are confusing me @Tennisace

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    we need @Celista to weigh in on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    we need @Celista to weigh in on this matter.
    I'm so confused.... Where is she?

o.o

HALP!

Imagine it was an over-weight female character they were removing...Badmintonpro just might divide by zero with all the manufactured outrage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so confused.... Where is she?

o.o

HALP!
    also we need the experts @HeatherRae

It's reverse psychology. He wants you to defend them for taking this out just to spite him, when in reality he's happy about it.

also we need the experts @HeatherRae
    I can't wait to see what Tenn is going to say about that new honey cam game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to see what Tenn is going to say about that new honey cam game.
    i want to know what he thinks of extreme beach volleyball 3.

Is that the one that people freaked out about a month or so ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that the one that people freaked out about a month or so ago?
    no it's the one where the developers made a shitty reason to avoid having to pay for localization of it to u.s. markets.

Get his opinion on Senran Kagura while you're at it.