10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It may sound weird, but I think this 0:1 loss is better for you than the 3:1 victory was for Porto. See, back then they poked the bear. And I think many will agree that on a good day, when they're on a mission and feel challenged, Bayern can beat just about anyone convincingly. This result, however, may lull them into a false confidence. I think the result actually works slightly in your favour, if you can keep the goal clean. If I know my club well, they'll get nervous if they can't score a goal and you keep the pressure up until the 75th minute. It happens so often with them in these constellations. So, see you in two weeks?
    Scoring 2 goals agaisn't Bayern's tik tak system? Guess we'll see in 2 weeks :P

Why are you guys saying 2 weeks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I don't see how people can like this Atletico team, just a bunch of butchers
    Because they're not Barca, and people like an underdog. It's ridiculous how much people wank over Barca, was cringeworthy listening to the commentary last night. Yes, Atleti aren't pretty to watch, but they have probably the best defence in Europe at the moment so quite why they were surprised Barca weren't 4-0 up after 20 mins I don't know. As for calling them butchers, Barca were giving as much of that as Atleti, as do Real, along with the play acting, as they always do but somehow we can overlook that and Suarez's shit when it's Barca.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Why are you guys saying 2 weeks?
    Oh, you're right. It's next week. For some reason I thought it was two weeks. Fucking CL scheduling in group stages. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Because they're not Barca, and people like an underdog. It's ridiculous how much people wank over Barca, was cringeworthy listening to the commentary last night. Yes, Atleti aren't pretty to watch, but they have probably the best defence in Europe at the moment so quite why they were surprised Barca weren't 4-0 up after 20 mins I don't know. As for calling them butchers, Barca were giving as much of that as Atleti, as do Real, along with the play acting, as they always do but somehow we can overlook that and Suarez's shit when it's Barca.
    Suarez had a good night I heard? Punching a player only gets him a yellow? I'd like to play with refs as my fans one day. Would be nice to be able to do whatever the fuck you want on the field and knowing you cannot possibly lose. Did you see Suarez kicking that other player? :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I, obviously, didn't watch the Barca-A. Madrid game. Is there any merit to the second's whining about the referee's performance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Honestly, if the referee at Barca-AM did the right things, we would have seen a different game. I think giving Torres two straight yellows is a wee bit over the edge. The first foul wouldn't necessarily warrant a yellow. And if Suarez got his fair and square card then he wouldn't have scored two goals.

Now since the Suarez foul has gone unnoticed, they might still suspend him. But we all know better, the UEFA doesn't want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    There is no way you would say this about Atletico if they were you in your league, a despicable team. Worse than Osasuna was. It's at the point that I'd rather see Real Madrid win than Atletico.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    There is no way you would say this about Atletico if they were you in your league, a despicable team. Worse than Osasuna was. It's at the point that I'd rather see Real Madrid win than Atletico.
    I'd rather see Real win, but I'd sooner see Atleti win than Barca.

Atletico can crash and burn, especially with their history

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is going on at Wolfsburg.

Get fucked Madrid.

I guess norg will just never come to the thread again after this
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    De Bruyne puts City ahead in Paris!
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    siempre contra la peste blanca

- - - Updated - - -

What the actual fuck was that goal....

David Luiz doing some world class ball watching there.

Fernando........faces allegations of match fixing.......

Oh dear Real madrid. oh dear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaand Fernando fucked up..
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    David Luiz doing some world class ball watching there.
    And diving

Deleted
    I like PSG less than I like City.