Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I don't have a problem with an OPTION to have a pet, what I'm against is the approach that makes Marksman depend on the pet (as it does now) and have a 'hack' called Lone Wolf to have an OPTION not to.
    I think it's more of a technical issue whether opt in or opt out works better. From what i understood, Marksmen are still supposed to go petless, and they only have the most basic pet handling abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Agreed, tbh hunter could have undergone the same treatment I.E melee/ranged.
    I think that's primarily due to Blizzard not wanting to remove existing specs. And i can understand that some people would be quite upset about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we getting New Playable Races after Legion?
    Don't get me wrong I am going to love the hell out of Demon Hunters, just curious is all.

Some possible races we can see becoming playable:
    Ogres - More fixes, and animations. Need female model, and can use the Warlords of Draenor Ogre Model. (Perfect for Horde side)
    Naga - Probably
    Jinyu - If they get their own skeleton and their own female model. Still too if people like the Zora/Fish People race (Perfect for Ally Side)
    Arrakoa - Probably
    Vrykul - Maybe

Sub-Races can be a thing too, if they want to add more customization to the Playable Races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I think it's more of a technical issue whether opt in or opt out works better. From what i understood, Marksmen are still supposed to go petless, and they only have the most basic pet handling abilities.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's primarily due to Blizzard not wanting to remove existing specs. And i can understand that some people would be quite upset about that.
    I would be pissed about that.
    Picked certain specs for a reason, and I do enjoy them. If they remove them, what's the point in playing them to begin with?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I would be pissed about that.
    Picked certain specs for a reason, and I do enjoy them. If they remove them, what's the point in playing them to begin with?
    I get that, it's mostly a balance thing. Would make things a lot easier, but yeah player outrage would certainly be an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Problem is normally the tuning is really off for dungeons so there isn't much difficulty difference so there's not a ton of interest in testing them.
    Eh, idk. I remember plenty of heroic dungeon videos in past expansion betas.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Eh, idk. I remember plenty of heroic dungeon videos in past expansion betas.
    Sure as hell remember FatBoss videos of WoD dungeons, they were pretty damn hard at that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogre or Naga are both good choices for an Island themed expansion. Im sure theres some Ogre island in the South seas. Probably a shorter tribe too. As for naga. Would they have feet, or slither?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Ogre or Naga are both good choices for an Island themed expansion. Im sure theres some Ogre island in the South seas. Probably a shorter tribe too. As for naga. Would they have feet, or slither?
    Into the Hall of the Guardian, when you have finish the Mage Artifact chain missions, you got a quest from The Great Akazamzarak where you ask to him to recruit some mages... and he suggest to recruit "ogre magi". This is the quote from the quest...
    Great Akazamzarak: I know just the place to go to recruit some mages. A whole city of them, in fact! You don't have anything against ogres, do you?

It doesn't mean that we will have the ogres playable, but Ogres will be present even in Legion.

BTW, after the DH, for the next expansion, I doubt Blizzard will introduce a new class, so could play the card of the sub-races... but we dont know if the next expansion will the "island themed"...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Into the Hall of the Guardian, when you have finish the Mage Artifact chain missions, you got a quest from The Great Akazamzarak where you ask to him to recruit some mages... and he suggest to recruit "ogre magi". This is the quote from the quest...
    Great Akazamzarak: I know just the place to go to recruit some mages. A whole city of them, in fact! You don't have anything against ogres, do you?

It doesn't mean that we will have the ogres playable, but Ogres will be present even in Legion.

BTW, after the DH, for the next expansion, I doubt Blizzard will introduce a new class, so could play the card of the sub-races... but we dont know if the next expansion will the "island themed"...
    Could easilly be a reference to Dire Maul, maybe even Blade's Edge fortress, there's definitely no Ogre architecture to be found on the Broken Isles from what I've seen.

I think it's more of a technical issue whether opt in or opt out works better.
    Problem is - if a Marksmen has to spend a talent to enter the 'default state' then it is a faulty design as they are one talent down in their default state.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Problem is - if a Marksmen has to spend a talent to enter the 'default state' then it is a faulty design as they are one talent down in their default state.
    Sometimes you only get the choice of which faulty design to use.

Sometimes you only get the choice of which faulty design to use.
    The not having a pet at all seemed fine to me...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

What about making Lone Wolf a baseline passive for MM? You can choose to have a pet out and if you dismiss it then you gain the personal damage bonus.

Deleted
    We expecting a new build today?

Quote Originally Posted by Goeres View Post
    We expecting a new build today?
    new build hype? new build hype!

We are waiting on the build that will give various specs mana bars, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Could easilly be a reference to Dire Maul, maybe even Blade's Edge fortress, there's definitely no Ogre architecture to be found on the Broken Isles from what I've seen.
    Infact, no one mention any "Ogre architecture"... Akazamzarak is recluting Magi Ogre to bring them into the Hall of the Guardian, in Dalaran that is in Broken isles. And I suppose this "recluting" stuff will be part of the Mage Class Campain, like shamans go to reclute Elements to use into the Class Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post

And also several changes too blood dk talents (yet again ...)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post

Why not?

I really hope we get a build this week.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I really hope we get a build this week.
    If we're going to, it's likely to be today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Infact, no one mention any "Ogre architecture"... Akazamzarak is recluting Magi Ogre to bring them into the Hall of the Guardian, in Dalaran that is in Broken isles. And I suppose this "recluting" stuff will be part of the Mage Class Campain, like shamans go to reclute Elements to use into the Class Hall.
    It says "A whole city of them", which kinda implies that it's a whole city full of Ogres, ie Ogre Architecture. Dire Maul makes sense.