Quote Originally Posted by eriktheviking View Post
    Are there any fansites left?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Are there any fansites left?
    Yes, and weave was all about data mining! They could not afford to keep running the site...adblock kills yet another site

Test the PTR on Wednesday for your free junk yard mount...lol love it

New dungeon or adventure key box rewards now on live
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2016-04-06 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    They could not afford to keep running the site...adblock kills yet another site
    Not sure what the end of WildWeave has to do with adblock, since he wrote a explanation why he won't continue working on it.
    But happy to see he will continue posting datamined stuff.

And the new tutorial looks really great so far; maybe I'll jump on the ptr this evening if I have some time. Need to look at the time frame first, these PDT times always confusing me. :P

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    Not sure what the end of WildWeave has to do with adblock, since he wrote a explanation why he won't continue working on it.
    Yeah, the site is closing because they don't like what is happening with the game which isn't surprising. I will say that Pappy's recent comments on their plans is somewhat positive. Maybe a launch on Steam will actually help them stabilize and be one of those really small scale MMOs that flies steady, but low for a long time.

I would be really ok with that. LotRO has been doing that forever and I don't have any less fun when I play that because of it, so I hope they can at least retain that much. It's going to be hard with their level of polish, but maybe they have enough art assets stored and their engine allows them to make high polished appearance without overly taxing work.
    BAD WOLF

Don't know about everyone else, but I am loving arcterra, and once they reimplement the events that aren't working, and patch in Vault of the Archon, it will be the best drop yet, on par with Mystery of the Genesis Prime

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yeah, the site is closing because they don't like what is happening with the game which isn't surprising. I will say that Pappy's recent comments on their plans is somewhat positive. Maybe a launch on Steam will actually help them stabilize and be one of those really small scale MMOs that flies steady, but low for a long time.

I would be really ok with that. LotRO has been doing that forever and I don't have any less fun when I play that because of it, so I hope they can at least retain that much. It's going to be hard with their level of polish, but maybe they have enough art assets stored and their engine allows them to make high polished appearance without overly taxing work.
    It's not so much he doesn't like the game or where it's headed, more so that Wildstar has bad news a lot and he doesn't feel the work being put into the website is paying off.

He still post news and actively talks on the reddit, he also still plays the game
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    I also love the new zone now I've got a hang of what's going off, once they get the events sorted it will be the perfect zone for my Wildstar fix

Also tested the new player tutorial that's coming with steam...they have pulled a rabbit out of a hat with that one...magic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    It's not so much he doesn't like the game or where it's headed, more so that Wildstar has bad news a lot
    That's why I said he doesn't like what is happening with the game and not 'he doesn't like the game'.

Double XP weekend if anyone wants to level a toon.
    BAD WOLF

Haven't had any luck finding groups for dungeons, but trying to take advantage of the double xp weekend to level up my medic. Close to 30, so yay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Haven't had any luck finding groups for dungeons, but trying to take advantage of the double xp weekend to level up my medic. Close to 30, so yay.
    Players are afk:ing in Arcterra at Pillar of Kel Havik event, you can travel to Arcterra from capitals at lower levels and get lots of levels/event at really low lvles and at 30+ you get 1-2 levels per event by just standing there, so thats how players are making use of the double xp event :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Players are afk:ing in Arcterra at Pillar of Kel Havik event, you can travel to Arcterra from capitals at lower levels and get lots of levels/event at really low lvles and at 30+ you get 1-2 levels per event by just standing there, so thats how players are making use of the double xp event :P
    Was 100's stood there at 2 am this morning....and there was I thinking WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Boooo, don't want to cheese like that : (

I'll just continue to zoom my way through all the zone/main story quest things then.

There any idea when this comes out on steam since a few friends I know would be interested in that version?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    There any idea when this comes out on steam since a few friends I know would be interested in that version?
    They are just finishing a new starter tutorial for the steam launch...so soon ( the tutorial is well worth the wait for any new players )

Like I said on the other page, they have pulled a rabbit out of a hat with this tutorial! It's got combat, mini hoverboard track, jumping, housing plot, and set in a zone mix..MAGIC

Got my mount from a new zone boss
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2016-04-09 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's why I said he doesn't like what is happening with the game and not 'he doesn't like the game'.

Double XP weekend if anyone wants to level a toon.
    Ah, I missread that, sorriez

- - - Updated - - -

Boooo, don't want to cheese like that : (

I'll just continue to zoom my way through all the zone/main story quest things then.
    Normally I tank low level dungeons a few days of the week on my 50 so low levels get some dungeons. Right now I am doing an alt so I can't

If you are Exile+Entity feel free to add Drunfrank drunkenbeard to your contacts... I would be happy to tank some dungs for you

Except swordmaiden...because no

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Sprint/soon(tm)

I am guessing around the same time as the 2nd anniversary
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a while since I looked at any of this.

Any new dungeons or raids?

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    They are just finishing a new starter tutorial for the steam launch...so soon ( the tutorial is well worth the wait for any new players )

Like I said on the other page, they have pulled a rabbit out of a hat with this tutorial! It's got combat, mini hoverboard track, jumping, housing plot, and set in a zone mix..MAGIC
    Good to see you are still "loving it".
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2016-04-09 at 10:43 PM.

1-50 today from acterra and dbl xp weekend, WHY CANT IT BE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Been a while since I looked at any of this.

Any new dungeons or raids?

Good to see you are still "loving it".
    They are still testing the new raid on the PTR

The new zones got a dungeon that's not a dungeon....but is

The zone bosses and mini bosses ( depending on the amount of players that turn up ) have fantastic mechanics, they will kill you! No matter your gear...if you get it wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    So leveling goes pretty fast, even just from questing. Expeditions give a decent amount of XP now, about 1 whole level until you hit 35, then it starts tapering. However, this game still has so many retarded bugs. The latest and greatest: simply falling through the world and getting teleported to Dreadmoor. Which you know, since they don't want you there starts the fatigue timer to kill you immediately. :-/ kinda silly that this is a thing.

But I guess it's far worse that they aren't preventing people from entering Arcterra to cheese the entire leveling. Basically an exploit and so many people are doing it, they can't do anything about it. I would have thought a hotfix to prevent non level 50's entering would at least solve...but meh, it's the weekend and no one even works at Carbine so w/e.
    BAD WOLF

Heh, Friday night I fell through the world like...3 times in about 10 minutes. Assumed the game somehow knew I was super drunk so just gave up : P

On the bright side, I managed to find a dungeon group and that went well. Yay for tons of experience.

Deleted
    Heh, Friday night I fell through the world like...3 times in about 10 minutes. Assumed the game somehow knew I was super drunk so just gave up : P

On the bright side, I managed to find a dungeon group and that went well. Yay for tons of experience.
    boo...I want to fall through the world, never done that