10+ Year Old Account
    From what i've seen on taric update - i don't like his W. At all. It's just a passive armour bonus, because the "mechanic" that was screwed into that is basically bread and butter of taric, they should make it into a passive (i don't understand why riot think that players are too dumb to handle more than 4 spell buttons) and actually give taric 4th skill. Now he just have 3 buttons to press instead of 4. You level it up once to get "active" part of it and never touch it again, because its just increases your armour.

Also with lack of damaging abilities he becomes one of the shittiests supports in the game - he can't put any pressure (lol at auto-attacks that deal what, 30 damage? Minus mastery-that-reduces-damage-taken-by-2-or-whatever) with his old W that stripped all armour from enemy ADC. I heavily dislike this change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I dont understand that ult at all. 1) why they are making it in the first place, Bard and Kindred werent enough for them? and 2) how exactly will it be helpful? for Bard you can trap and stop enemies, with this you cant and its not even instant where you could negate a malph/ori ult or something. It would have to be extended damage like maybe Miss Fortune or Wukong but even that isnt really all that great. Im also not a huge fan of these abilities that affect allies in potentially negative ways that the allies themselves have no real control over
    His ult is not reactional, it will work great with Oriana or Malp ult, especially when enemy team knows wtf to do and you can't land 5 man ults. Corki who was standing behind all that time to wait for Malph to ult and eat him with giants killer won't get that kill. Ever.
    It's good from, basically, initiation and baiting. Not that good at defending (unless you can stall enemy initiation by 1-2 seconds for ult to pop up and them to realize that they overextended already and hear reksai scream nearby)
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2016-04-06 at 01:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand that ult at all. 1) why they are making it in the first place, Bard and Kindred werent enough for them? and 2) how exactly will it be helpful? for Bard you can trap and stop enemies, with this you cant and its not even instant where you could negate a malph/ori ult or something. It would have to be extended damage like maybe Miss Fortune or Wukong but even that isnt really all that great. Im also not a huge fan of these abilities that affect allies in potentially negative ways that the allies themselves have no real control over
    Bard and kindreds ult effect both teams, taric's only works for allies.

I dont understand that ult at all.
    Its not too complicated, its basically an AoE Kayle Ult with a short activation delay. It doesn't hinder your teammates in any way. Its also cast from whoever has Bastion, your new W, on them too so theres no danger of it not hitting the backline if they need it.

Unfortunately its not that good when someone like Talon is already mauling your ADC you want that protection now, but I guess thats intended otherwise it would overshadow Kayles ult completely.
    Last edited by StrawberryZebra; 2016-04-06 at 09:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taric is made of 95% spunk. That V-neck would be much more fitting on someone more focused on their sexuality, like draven. PLEASE REMOVE THE V-NECK.

Deleted
    I like it. I have his 'evil' skin anyway, which just looks better. I'm glad they basically kept his skills but changed them a bit so they are more interesting to use. Taric is a fine support (depending on combo's) but it's just the most basic shit ever. Atleast now he has some skillshots and a possible group heal. Also liking the ult, though it sounds a bit strong depending on the time active and cooldown.

Deleted
    I really like his rework. He even looks more fabulous. If that's even possible. I like how is his Bastion target can also proc his other spells. Yes, that includes his Ultimate too. I feel like I will enjoy playing him a lot. Rito did not dissapoint me with this rework. To be fair, I think they are doing a great job with the full reworks they have done so far. Sion, Poppy and now Taric. Looking forward to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I like it. I have his 'evil' skin anyway, which just looks better.
    I'm expecting for there to be a Pool Party Taric skin in the works for this summer. He now seems like the kind of guy who just loves wearing Speedos when theres an excuse for them.

If you're unable to stop yourself buying it you can always hand me your wallet for safe keeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestlie View Post
    To be fair, I think they are doing a great job with the full reworks they have done so far. Sion, Poppy and now Taric. Looking forward to the next one.
    So far so good. I still think Sion is one of the best characterisations I've seen in a video game to date, right up there with Kratos. Everything about him just sells violence right from the outset.

As for who's next, I think they've mentioned Warwick, Urgot and Yorick as being on the shortlist. As well as a couple of others like Shaco, Galio and Evelynn that have been mentioned too. Depending on how the Mage update goes, we might also get Swain and Ryze looked at too. I imagine Mordekaiser and probably Skarner are in line for another rework too somewhere down the line, their Juggernaut update didn't really solve any of their problems.

I'd like them to get around to doing something about Fizz personally, its not that he's out of line as such, just that he's incrediably annoying to play against. Xin Zhao could also use a look at in my opinion too, he's just a little bit too basic at the moment in that he either has the damage to stab you to death and snowballs out of control, or he doesn't and feeds like theres no tomorrow. While we're on the subject, delete Teemo too please!

Quite a lot of the older champions could be just fine with a few QoL tweaks here and there and some new Visuals. Like Malphite or Dr Mundo. Their kit is in a good place, but their models look awful compared to some of the newer champs..

Oh I thought it was a Zhonyas effect instead of a Kayle effect. It letting you still deal damage while under the effect does actually make it quite useful, I thought it was making everybody unable to do anything a la Bard.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Taric is made of 95% spunk. That V-neck would be much more fitting on someone more focused on their sexuality, like draven. PLEASE REMOVE THE V-NECK.
    Don't you dare suggest that, Fifth Age is one of my favorite skins and I'll be damned if it's removed >

As an aside, Draven isn't focused on his sexuality - Draven is focused on one thing and one thing alone: Draaaaaaaaaaaaven.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    So far so good. I still think Sion is one of the best characterisations I've seen in a video game to date, right up there with Kratos. Everything about him just sells violence right from the outset.
    I agree, the Sion changes were awesome. I still like to play him, I don't normally use headphones when I'm alone, so hearing his audio coming from my bass and surround sound is glorious. The first time I ulted through these glorious speakers... Mhhmmm.

Oh I thought it was a Zhonyas effect instead of a Kayle effect. It letting you still deal damage while under the effect does actually make it quite useful, I thought it was making everybody unable to do anything a la Bard.
    IMO, if you and your team can play around it, it's going to be so broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Don't you dare suggest that, Fifth Age is one of my favorite skins and I'll be damned if it's removed >

As an aside, Draven isn't focused on his sexuality - Draven is focused on one thing and one thing alone: Draaaaaaaaaaaaven.
    Nah it was just a joke on the overwatch drama.

Deleted
    The V neck is perfect and fabulous. Couldn't be more sexy <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Is 6.7 Live? I still have yet to see a single key fragment from ARAM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mathezar View Post
    Is 6.7 Live? I still have yet to see a single key fragment from ARAM.
    Yup, I played an ARAM this morning and got a key fragment from it so its working. Its just RNG.

Nah it was just a joke on the overwatch drama.
    Draven made that pose once. There were no survivors and a third of Noxus is still in ruin.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/04...-season.html#1 Massive ap item changes not a fan...
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Hmm I don't know about these changes. Highly experimental. A lot could still change.

Anyway. I queud with a friend of mine. We are Plat IV and Gold I but we're sitting in a 20 minute queu. Rito please. We queud as jungle/top and ADC/Mid. Honestly these are challenjour queu times.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I don't know about these changes. Highly experimental. A lot could still change.

Anyway. I queud with a friend of mine. We are Plat IV and Gold I but we're sitting in a 20 minute queu. Rito please. We queud as jungle/top and ADC/Mid. Honestly these are challenjour queu times.

Yeah. I'm done with league until they fuck off with dynamic Q.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account

I never have a queue longer than 5 mins when i queue as a support/bot
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I never have a queue longer than 5 mins when i queue as a support/bot
    That's because you're queuing as a Support :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    That's because you're queuing as a Support :P
    Exactly, it's not the system that's wrong, it's just players who for no reason refuse to play support role. Rito can't force players to play supports and that's where long queues come from