Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Ye this mount is a pain. I got mine in MOP during farming bloody coins. Was phased to a low pop PvP realm, with hardly ever more than 10-15 players on the isle present. Huolon could make few full circles before being pulled.

Currently going for any rare mob is a nightmare, because there are only about 6 instances of Pandaria active.

This is propably a misplaced bid though. It was an instantenous cap, like 2 seconds after respawn. Bot-like fast. While there are players that would gold cap this, I don't think they'd instant-cap it like that.
    Out of curiosity, what's the difference? If someone is golng to cap it, why not insta-cap it? Why run the risk of dithering and letting someone else cap it before you?

And yeah, Huolon... I've been going back to TI for a short session each weekend to cap Emperor rep (finally finished, thank god) and the number of people just standing aimlessly around his spawn spot is crazy. If I saw the mount come up and wanted it, I'd cap it without a second thought.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Isnt Houlon Mount just a recolor of another 999 flying snakes?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    I have ~~53Millions earned, and no gold Method consistently makes gold quicker than IRL minimum wage token purchasing. In some way, it is dumb to *not* buy gold token due to lack of time efficiency.

OT: T3 Cloth Belt 210k hier and it was just start of day.
    Not in every country. Tokens are at 83,000g right now and at 15,000g/h (this is high for the average Joe, but not insanely high for good AH players) you need to make 3,6€/h after taxes to break (and I'm not considering progressive tax rates). Almost every place in Eastern Europe have lower wages than that.

And all this without considering botting which is extremely common on places where client keys are cheaper, takes almost no effort and can easily make 3-5k/h per bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    As bodom said, I never said 10% does like me, sure, there are people with 50-100 mil gold, tcg flippers mostly, or people like me who also do garrisons with th on all chars, but the 10% I said was the link of that poll, gonna link it again, just so you see.

And I agree that the current 1 mil is 200k back in mop. Here is the poll, so you see I'm not saying everyone does what I do, just that a lot more than other expansions are capped atm.

http://strawpoll.me/6557499/r
    You're going to trust a rigorous poll like that? It's a joke poll. Just pull up the first thread about WoW tokens on this site and look at the polls there to see how useful these kinds of votes are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    1% eh maybe you should go farm them...
    Ehm... You think I didn't? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ce=source-drop

Worst 1% mounts for me were lifebinder (254 kills), onyxia (251), huolon (220), and then headless horseman mount and ultraxion are considered 0,5% and they took me 426 and 285 respectively.

0,05% like galleon is another matter though, and my comment was pointing out whoever said 0,1% was referring to mop world boss mounts, not common 1% ones like the ones I said or I\you got.

@Esubane: totally right except 1 thing: there are 6 ENGLISH crz of pandaria, 20 total (or around that), apart from this, like you said, I saw elegon on aegwynn (high pop), wasn't instant capped like nalak did, it was capped but only later in the day, so I too think people would wait for mounts that aren't worth that much like huolon.

Although you never know, blazing, mimiron's head and invincible got capped in less than 4 mins on draenor.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2016-04-05 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    I don't really believe you. I know people can make good money with the garrison/raids if they have lots of alts and milk it for all its worth but making 1M is not an easy business and anybody who blows that kind of gold on an item that shares its looks with two other items in the game obviously isn't aware of the time investment/effort associated with making that kind of money.
    You can make ~7,000g per level 100 character per month by doing nothing more than the JC hut daily quest once per day that takes ~20 seconds.

A properly setup account (of 11 garrisons) should be generating 350-500k per month in raw gold with 15 minutes of work per day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Mim's noggin is a reasonable item for a gold cap. Not really a fun farming exercise, and it's an absolutely unique mount.

Eh, if you have a lockout, it's no problem but understandable since the drop rate is low and something less to farm.

I got mine after 8 kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inflation is the answer you're looking for

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Think someone made a slight mistake tonight when bidding, for those who dont know thats only the Houlon mount
    For any mount collector 1 goldcap doesn't really matter. I think most collectors already have +10m in their hands if they havent bought all tcg mounts already. All collectors know they can make goldcap easier than trust on luck for farming. They maybe try sometimes kill Huolon for mount, but camping and killing hundreds times would take months and months.. But for making gold you dont need luck if you know what you do in game. Goldcap can be earned every month.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-04-06 at 07:47 AM.

not my bid just found it on imgur - must be so sad :P

http://imgur.com/EKBZt66

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post

I feel bad for him, but on the other hand he deserves it for

typing

one

word

per

f'ing

line.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I feel bad for him, but on the other hand he deserves it for

typing

one

word

per

f'ing

line.
    after bidding 954k on the wrong item i think he's earned that right lol.

Any idea what that realm is? Cause usually zulian tiger is capped even if I log the realm it spawns on as 2nd realm, so it gets capped in less than 30-40 sec everywhere it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Any idea what that realm is? Cause usually zulian tiger is capped even if I log the realm it spawns on as 2nd realm, so it gets capped in less than 30-40 sec everywhere it seems.
    yeah its relly bad some places , this is kazzak eu 23:25 and everyone is ready to Ctrl V if a rare mount is on its relly sad that its now about who is fastet at that, rather then a bid fight

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post

Most worthless BMAH bidder. That's why this thread exists, to pinpoint losers like that.

Indeed, both things: every high pop realm has a similar crowd and about kazzak a friend of mine (super collector, 340 + mounts on armory) missed galleon 2 times and maybe even other stuff on kazzak while checking that realm first, so now he doesn't even check it till he's done with other ones.

Even quel'thalas which is low pop has a huge crowd, meaning that it has a relatively high amount of capped people compared to other low pops.

And bid cap mistaking like that is silly, because it also asks you for a confirmation when you bid, I check 7 realms a day, if I were bidding like that I'd be poor in no time, it's better spending 4 sec to bid properly than 2 sec rushing it.

Anyway really hoping on a gold cap increase for that reason next exp, anyone knows if it's likely blizzard will do it or leave it as it is atm?
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2016-04-06 at 10:53 PM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    The general gold pool (people with more money than sense) will go in a few months of Legion if they don't introduce Garrison Missions 2.0. Just stock your gold and wait for the others to trash theirs.

Or buy TCG toys from other players like the cool kids do these days

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    The general gold pool (people with more money than sense) will go in a few months of Legion if they don't introduce Garrison Missions 2.0. Just stock your gold and wait for the others to trash theirs.

Or buy TCG toys from other players like the cool kids do these days
    I pray that happens as well, but i wouldnt get my hopes up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    after bidding 954k on the wrong item i think he's earned that right lol.
    Snce no item is worth (close to) a million, a 954k bid on ANY item, would be the wrong item..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/