Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Eden after the ultimate GF of FFVIII!
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    A fellow Final Fantasy fan, eh? I approve!
    There are people who don't love Final Fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I'm fairly sure I played a final fantasy once. It was a turn based strategy - I think. Turned it off almost immediately. Bleck!
    What?! I mean... I don't even... /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Nice

There are people who don't love Final Fantasy?

What?! I mean... I don't even... /sigh
    Why the sigh? Turn base strategy games like final fantasy are the WORST!

Like I turned it on, cool intro and every thing, got into my first combat and suddenly turn-base strategy and my god, the rate at which I turned the game off.

Deleted
    I remember Eden well, I summoned it back in 2000 and it only just finished yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Why the sigh? Turn base strategy games like final fantasy are the WORST!

Like I turned it on, cool intro and every thing, got into my first combat and suddenly turn-base strategy and my god, the rate at which I turned the game off.
    I question your definition of the worst!

10+ Year Old Account
    I question your definition of the worst!
    puh-lease!

Also - yay me. I've entered the hall of fame! Top 10 posters in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    I remember Eden well, I summoned it back in 2000 and it only just finished yesterday.
    Quadra-Magic Knights of the Round on the PC port of FFVII, without video hardware acceleration.

Literally, cast it and then go do the dishes.

FF9's long animation Ark is pretty damn obnoxious too, especially because it caps at 9999 unlike Knights of the Round, Eden, and basically everything after 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Quadra-Magic Knights of the Round on the PC port of FFVII, without video hardware acceleration.

Speaking of FF7, I can't wait to the remake. FF15 piques my interest too after playing both of the available demos. I do have a preference for the 'classic' FF titles - FF6, FF9 and FF12 are currently my favourite overall - but I'm hoping the new games/remakes manage to top even them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post

Right? That being said why would you ever do that... Almost anything would be dead after 1 or 2... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Speaking of FF7, I can't wait to the remake. FF15 piques my interest too after playing both of the available demos. I do have a preference for the 'classic' FF titles - FF6, FF9 and FF12 are currently my favourite overall - but I'm hoping the new games/remakes manage to top even them.
    My only problem with the Remake as it stands now is this bullshit "episodic" thing they're doing. It means at the end of the day, I'm still going to have to wait 10+ years for all of my god damn game. Because I'm not spending ~$200 on a game that isn't complete. (That final episode had better let me travel everywhere...Hallway simulator 13 might have annoyed me >.>)

15 looks good and I will more than likely pick up FF7 2.0 but I really really don't like how long I am going to have to personally wait for it.

I need to play 9 and do the special boss. I never have the time to sit and push in the 4 hours (or whatever it is to do it).

And 12 can go die in a fire. Fuck that combat system. Final Fantasy isn't a game where if 1 characters die (and you happen to be controlling them at that second) you game over. >.> [Gah I'm going to have to go try to work my way through it again.... Might still be bitter from +40 hours and not having any idea where or what I was supposed to do :P]
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2016-04-06 at 12:32 PM.

FF 12 was rough, I actually skipped FF13 because of how much I disliked 12, but been thinking about going back and playing it. I hope the FF7 remake turns out well, but it depends a lot on how they do the episodes. Also, people really need to remember they said they'd be making changes to the story ><

I just played through the FFXV Platinum demo which was fun. Only about an hour long. Combat is interesting and it seemed like it was actually action combat instead of turn based. Curious how that'll work when there is more than one character to control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone is playing FF7 right now as he types. Chocobo Breeding/Racing

10+ Year Old Account
    Crackle, if you want something to watch between episodes of School 2015, watch Pure Love. Will give you a link. It's a movie, 2 hours. It fucked me up hard, Pistol too. Staring Kim So Hyun (Who plays Lee Eun Bi/Go Eun Byul in school 2015 ;D)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41...t-1_shortfilms

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Someone is playing FF7 right now as he types. Chocobo Breeding/Racing
    Totally the best part of 7.... Just like the card game in 8... XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Crackle, if you want something to watch between episodes of School 2015, watch Pure Love. Will give you a link. It's a movie, 2 hours. It fucked me up hard, Pistol too. Staring Kim So Hyun (Who plays Lee Eun Bi/Go Eun Byul in school 2015 ;D)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41...t-1_shortfilms
    Lol. I think I'll stick with one Kdrama for now. xD

7+ Year Old Account
    In other Kdrama news....I decided to watch the dramas listed for the upcoming mafia (I like school animes, so I thought I would give it a shot), and now, I can't stop watching. What have you done to me? Almost done with Sassy Go Go. Is Boys over Flowers the same story as the Japanese counterpart? I read that manga a couple of times.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Just like the card game in 8... XD
    Ermg, the card game in 8 was the bestest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Totally the best part of 7.... Just like the card game in 8... XD
    I accidentally overfed and boosted my stamina on my class C first tame, it had triple the stamina of the others, so I ended up winning the race by about half the lap >.<

- - - Updated - - -

8 is next. This is on the original Playstation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    In other Kdrama news....I decided to watch the dramas listed for the upcoming mafia (I like school animes, so I thought I would give it a shot), and now, I can't stop watching. What have you done to me? Almost done with Sassy Go Go. Is Boys over Flowers the same story as the Japanese counterpart? I read that manga a couple of times.
    This one is not part of the list but I do really recommend School 2013. 0 romance in a Kdrama unless you consider a bromance to be one.

Then they went and ruined it in 9 T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I accidentally overfed and boosted my stamina on my class C first tame, it had triple the stamina of the others, so I ended up winning the race by about half the lap >.<
    BWHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

10+ Year Old Account
    Mindless grinding around Mideel beach (the sea worm is a fantastic mob) led me to about 2 million gold and I have about 6 maxed out ALL materia that sell for 1.4 million each. The grinding was a great distraction from the camping of World Bosses in WoW the last few weeks

So I just totally overloaded my chocobo with the greens. Quarter million gold spent per chocobo >.<