Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Uhm this Savior's chick that Carol impaled on the stick had her face eaten by the Walker next to her.
    You see the walker pull one chunk from her face, then it pans away and you dont see her again until she is zombified. That's pretty much the bare minimum you can do. So i would repeat what i said and say women are by and large on this show not killed that often (The list of people killed is heavily male), and when women are they are quick, and usually pretty clean. A bite or two is it.

Hell, Lori was IMO the main female character until she died. And she died offscreen, coincidentally just like her last show (yea yea I know she came back to that one)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Does it still count if the woman is (by Hollywood standards) old and ugly? I don't think it does.
    That woman wasn't fat or ugly, I'm talking about the slim, young redhead.

Btw guys, Abraham totally is the guy who got the bat.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-04-06 at 09:05 AM.

Deleted
    The worst thing is I really dont care anymore about who dies. The momentum is gona, the scene is ruined...

Part of the reason killing Glenn was so effective in the comics was because of how long he had been around. Hence why I lean towards Daryl.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Actually considering how just about every major death in the TV series has been totally different than in the comics, at this point I almost think it would be a bigger surprise to actually kill Glenn just like in the comics.
    Pretty much.Would be surprised. Pleasantly so.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    lol, you beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    lol, you beat me to it
    I couldnt not post it.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    lol, you beat me to it
    I had to stop half way through, my inner grammar nazi was getting wound up.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Hasn't Glenn been around longer on the show, too?
    In terms of story, Glenn and Daryl were a part of the first group Rick encounters. However, Glenn is the first person from that group that Rick ever encountered when he was trapped in the tank in Atlanta. So yes, he's been around longer b/c we saw him first. If we want to get really technical, that honor falls to Morgan but he was gone with Carol.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I had to stop half way through, my inner grammar nazi was getting wound up.
    Can't tell if deadpan delivery of pun, or not intentional. In any case, I stopped finding it funny because of the logical errors. The beginning is a synopsis provided by his staff to him, like he never saw the episode. But then we he goes on the rant he details everything that happened, so shouldn't he have been mad before even hearing all of this?

This is one of the worst ones I've seen of this meme tbh. Someone should make a better one, because it does fit very well...just needs more thought behind it.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    This is one of the worst ones I've seen of this meme tbh. Someone should make a better one, because it does fit very well...just needs more thought behind it.
    Yeah I noticed that switch too, was weird.

one thing's for sure, when Season 7 episode 1 hits in October of this year... the beginning will make season 5 episode 1's slaughter house scene look tame in comparison.

Whoever died I couldn't care less, and I'm not going to contribute to a discussion they wanted. They wanted people to nit pick and analyze every detail so people would be talking about it right up to the evening premiere thats why they did that bullshit roulette shit and camera tricks. But fuck AMC I'll never watch their shows on TV to help their business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    one thing's for sure, when Season 7 episode 1 hits in October of this year... the beginning will make season 5 episode 1's slaughter house scene look tame in comparison.
    you know this how? Are you one of those cracked up writers working on the show?

It struck me today that maybe they haven't even decided yet who will die and they make it dependant on all the discussions and speculations that are going on until Season 7.

I want them to kill Aaron cause it would be hilarious to have all this build up to kill the character nobody gives a flying fuck about

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I want them to kill Aaron cause it would be hilarious to have all this build up to kill the character nobody gives a flying fuck about
    Can you imagine the fallout of not only 2 gay characters dying in a row, but also in the place of other characters?

Carol is at least safe so thats good

Yup, I'm totally done with this trashfire of a show.

Even my mom who is 100% ignorant about any comic stuff called out how much of horse shit that move was. Especially with Glenn's fakeout 4 episode nonsense "is he or isn't he?"

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yup, I'm totally done with this trashfire of a show.

Even my mom who is 100% ignorant about any comic stuff called out how much of horse shit that move was. Especially with Glenn's fakeout 4 episode nonsense "is he or isn't he?"
    Yeah I definitely don't see how they do this twice in one season and then have the gall to say it's good storytelling and not just a cheap trick.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Yeah I definitely don't see how they do this twice in one season and then have the gall to say it's good storytelling and not just a cheap trick.
    Probably because they didn't expect the immediate and nearly universal backlash to them cliffhanging it. Namely because people went on defending Glenn's stupid fake out death despite it being so stupid.

And they couldn't come out and just say "it was because we wanted ratings!"