Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    That's the first time I've seen that belt used well. I dunno about that hat on a draenei, but I can sympathize with trying to find a good helm to go over those horns. 7/10
    It's not that bad, if you don't mind them going through the helm. The full helmets are usually awful, the open ones are ok

Gonna rate the 2 above me

DK: 6/10, I really don't like those maces with that set, and the chest/gloves/belt are a different shade than the H ICC pally offset.

Shadow hunter: 9/10, pretty soild as you nail the theme you are trying to go for.

My latest transmog:

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Gonna rate the 2 above me

DK: 6/10, I really don't like those maces with that set, and the chest/gloves/belt are a different shade than the H ICC pally offset.

Shadow hunter: 9/10, pretty soild as you nail the theme you are trying to go for.

My latest transmog:
    Thanks! Is this a protection pally set? He looks holy and powerful, like someone who's prepared to walk into a room and command everyone's attention.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    Thank you!! And I do agree - the colour scheme was nice on my elf but the colours didn't go quite as well... and I might try green hair, actually. Thank you for the suggestion!
    I agree - some green skin or hair (trolls have both option) could pull your transmog together even tighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    Your tabard goes perfectly with your set tbh, and I really love it (one of the benefits of being able to make your own, I suppose! ) - plus I've always liked that armor too; I know this'll sound weird but it's very "realistic" looking if that makes sense? And such a good amount of detail on it too - makes me sad I can't wear mail as a druid!
    Thanks! I was going for a grittier feel. Never made sense to me for hunters or rogues to want to be shiny or attention-getting. We should be trying to blend in, and should be wearing something it doesn't look like we'd mind getting dirty.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    9/10 well done. I always thought that helm was awesome and you managed to build a nice cohesive set around it. For me though, what would make it 10/10 is a tabard to have more color from all angles when the weapon isn't sheathed. Tabard of the Defender would be my first choice.

Here's a few shots of one variation of my PvE and PvP mog.

PvE

PvP

Album - http://imgur.com/a/Z75Nf
    What's the chest on the second one called?

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    What's the chest on the second one called?
    Necro-Knight's Garb, unavailable since Naxx40 was taken out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    My latest transmog:
    That looks fucking beautiful.

11/10

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    8/10, where'd you get the bottle? I havent seen that model before? Like the red/black color scheme though, very Bloodsail!

"The Seeker?" Is he still looking for his wife?

The dwarf pally looks sick! 10/10

Here's what I'm currently working on for my shadow:

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    "The Seeker?" Is he still looking for his wife?
    She's bound to be around here somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    She's bound to be around here somewhere...
    /1 Do you guys know where Mankriks wife is?
    /1 LFG WC need tank

ah...memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakazz View Post
    The dwarf pally looks sick! 10/10

Here's what I'm currently working on for my shadow:

9/10, does look really good! :3

My lovely main! :3

"They asked me one day to play a Boomkin. From that day, a love affair was born"
    For all those interested, Tranquil at Azjol Nerub is recruiting! Visit us at http://tranquilazjolnerub.enjin.com/ for more information!

We need a blanket ban on that awful tabard. But at least your off-hand sort of goes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrora View Post
    My lovely main! :3
    The lighting is a little dark, but the hat and shoulders don't seem to match. 6/10

Clicky for full-size!

That hair goes perfectly with that helmet. Really like the way those shoulders sit on gnomes too.

Here's my Lorewalker Pandaren

10+ Year Old Account
    Not bad, you look like a peasant 7/10

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    That hair goes perfectly with that helmet. Really like the way those shoulders sit on gnomes too.

Here's my Lorewalker Pandaren
    Hm, I'd suggest trying to get the red version of that mage tier instead of the (fel) green one. 5/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Not bad, you look like a peasant 7/10

Shadowmoon Belt kinda clashes, as it's very primal compared to the rest. 6/10

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hm, I'd suggest trying to get the red version of that mage tier instead of the (fel) green one. 5/10.

- - - Updated - - -

Shadowmoon Belt kinda clashes, as it's very primal compared to the rest. 6/10
    Green's my fav color. Never going to ditch it! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Green's my fav color. Never going to ditch it! :P
    Try using another tabard and gloves to work with the green

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    That's the first time I've seen that belt used well. I dunno about that hat on a draenei, but I can sympathize with trying to find a good helm to go over those horns. 7/10

I think those shorts are more appropriate for a troll anyway. Looks nice, very original. I bet it would look even better with green hair! 8/10

Clicky for full-size!
    I've been trying to find a different helmet for that set for a while now. How the hell did I miss this one?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Try using another tabard and gloves to work with the green
    That'd defeat the Lorewalker vibe.
    I guess I can see why people only see "FEL!" green. But I enjoy it since it matches her eyes, highlights, and jewelry.
    Along with me just viewing them as runes, especially since it is a mage set and not warlock.