Hype train starting next destination Beta. Travel time Wednesday night. Thursday night if there is a problem with fuel.
    Be Free! <3

Destro pls ;w;
    My name is what makes me so manly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    It says "A whole city of them", which kinda implies that it's a whole city full of Ogres, ie Ogre Architecture. Dire Maul makes sense.
    He says he can find Ogre Magi in a city full of them... and because there are any ogre city in Broken Isles, its pretty clear we are speacking about a city some where else... Dire Maul makes sense but also Gruul's Lair/Ogri'la.

But that implies we can see Ogre in this expansion to aid us to defeat the Legion army... and this can be a good reason to introduce them as a playable race, just like Naga that are DH allies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drivec View Post
    is it normal to go into a zone at lvl 107 but everything be lvl 106. Its been about a month or so since I have tested on alpha
    No. Better report that as a bug.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post
    Destro pls ;w;
    By fire be purged! I need some fel flames for dinner tonight.

Deleted
    krosus raidtesting pleazz

Quote Originally Posted by Gekai View Post
    The latest one I saw was for 14th of April... for some other sites I saw it was either today or it's already over (but they haven't got the keys yet). I'm pretty sure the beta will arrive in April, not just because of the giveaways, also I don't think the want the beta launch of Legion to be crossed with the Overwatch Open Beta in May.
    Which sites are having key giveaways? Only one Ive seen was icy veins and that ended a week ago.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Which sites are having key giveaways? Only one Ive seen was icy veins and that ended a week ago.
    http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...g-WoW-1190308/

This one will end in about 6 hours.
    The answer is Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Problem is - if a Marksmen has to spend a talent to enter the 'default state' then it is a faulty design as they are one talent down in their default state.
    That isn't really true, because classes are balanced around the overall toolkit/picture - including talents and artifact traits. They don't balance X class with no talents selected vs Y class with no talents selected, because no one is actually going to play without talents. You see stuff like this across all kinds of classes. Some classes need to use a talent to get their survivability cooldown, or their mobility/movement speed ability, or their burst cooldown or whatever, and other classes don't. In the end, it's all irrelevant as long as the total picture is balanced appropriate across classes and specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    http://www.buffed.de/World-of-Warcra...g-WoW-1190308/

This one will end in about 6 hours.
    The answer is Sargeras
    Noooo don't tell them

7+ Year Old Account
    i really really really really really hope i win one of the buffed beta keys.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    He says he can find Ogre Magi in a city full of them... and because there are any ogre city in Broken Isles, its pretty clear we are speacking about a city some where else... Dire Maul makes sense but also Gruul's Lair/Ogri'la.
    No, he says he can find magi in a city with Ogres. It doesn't say that the Ogres are the magi.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Noooo don't tell them
    Hahaha sorry
    Next time I'll be quiet ^_^

I wonder how they will distribute keys. I guess by email if you are a winner? Too bad I don't understand German

Buffed.de keys will be sent out 30.4.
    Beta in may i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    Beta in may i guess.
    Hope to God that's not true. WoW needs something exciting to happen to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta in may i guess.
    They said they don't know when they'll get the keys but that they will have sent them out by the end of April

Deleted
    Beta this week calling it now source: Because I am an optimist and something something they said something about stress testing bgs for pvp

Deleted
    Beta in may i guess.
    Maybe the Beta Key players will get the key 2 weeks after the Beta starts for the invited people... so the first wave are the invited people whose accounts just get unlocked for Beta and the "second wave" will be those people who got a Beta Key from fansites... I really don't believe it will start in May, I hope I'm right.

Deleted
    I'm sorry to say this but most of the people in here will not be able to win a beta-key from buffed.de - Someone in the comment-section told the editors that the answer(s) has been posted in here and they hinted that only German-speaking readers have a shot at winning

What they said about pvp is at some point soon (almost certainly beta, whenever that is) they will disable skirmishes to force everyone into BGs so enough people actually do them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.