Deleted
    On my way home this exchange happened on the bus with a passenger that got on a few stops after me and talking on the phone and me listening to music while she all of a sudden started gesturing that she wanted to say something.

Lady: Excuse me
    Me: Yes?
    Lady: Are those real?
    Me: What?
    Lady: Those tattoos
    Me: Uh.... yeah.
    Lady: Oh, wow they look really awesome!
    Me: Thanks!
    Lady: Never seen anything like em before, they look really good. Sorry for disturbing you.
    Me: No worries.

Left me with a smile on my face!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    On my way home this exchange happened on the bus with a passenger that got on a few stops after me and talking on the phone and me listening to music while she all of a sudden started gesturing that she wanted to say something.

Lady: Excuse me
    Me: Yes?
    Lady: Are those real?
    Me: What?
    Lady: Those tattoos
    Me: Uh.... yeah.
    Lady: Oh, wow they look really awesome!
    Me: Thanks!
    Lady: Never seen anything like em before, they look really good. Sorry for disturbing you.
    Me: No worries.

Left me with a smile on my face!
    That's awesome!

Deleted
    That video explains nothing about what Rizin is though....

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna get a dog.

Looking up what breed i'd want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rottweiler is the only answer, obviously.

Akita, they're large so you don't look silly with them, but they also look super cute.
    or get an Icelandic sheepdog for something that's super fluffy with a curled tail (but it's a heard dog so it'll bark A LOT )

+2
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2016-04-06 at 06:14 PM.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    Right now I'm thinking, German Sheppard, Husky, Malamute, or Labrador.

Rottweiler and Akita both looks cute as fuq

+ 3

- - - Updated - - -

Get a Malamute or labrador

Deleted
    Or a Dalmatian or a Doberman... DECISIONS

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/gallery/6wlYuxZ

That video explains nothing about what Rizin is though....
    It's a Japanese MMA organization. From 2000-2007, Pride FC (Japanese MMA org) was the main competitor to the UFC and was the only org to have better talent than the UFC at any point in time. Many UFC and MMA legends came from Pride. Pride knew how to put on a show and give the events an epic feel, something the UFC hasn't been able to do. UFC fights are amazing but lack the aura that Pride fights had.

Pride was bought out by the UFC in '07 and there hasn't been anything like it since. Recently, RIZIN was created (by the same guy who created Pride) to compete with the UFC.

In Pride they would have a huge opening with drums, amazing music, light show, flames, fireworks, then would parade all of the fighters onto a huge stage. They made it feel like you were about to witness something amazing. The UFC does not have that feel. They made it seem like seem like some underground sport, whereas Pride made it feel like some epic Gladiator match. The goal of RIZIN is to bring that back.

I wanna get a dog.

Looking up what breed i'd want.
    Dogs are awesome but they require lots of commitment and attention.
    I only suggest dogs to people who are settled down, don't plan to travel a whole lot, and can provide the dog with lots of attention. Think of the dog as a child.

Right now I'm thinking, German Sheppard, Husky, Malamute, or Labrador.

Rottweiler and Akita both looks cute as fuq
    Those are my picks.

Malamutes and Huskies are both hardcore working breeds, so you'll need to walk them or have them work a lot.
    Active dogs like those two, when bored will start chewing on everything (or start landscaping your garden if you just toss them outside).

The Labrador is much calmer and less active throughout the day and super easy to train.

The German shepherd is a herding dog much like the Icelandic one so it'll tend to bark (I believe they're easier to teach not to bark than the Icelandic one though)

+4
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    http://imgur.com/gallery/6wlYuxZ

It's a Japanese MMA organization. From 2000-2007, Pride FC (Japanese MMA org) was the main competitor to the UFC and was the only org to have better talent than the UFC at any point in time. Many UFC and MMA legends came from Pride. Pride knew how to put on a show and give the events an epic feel, something the UFC hasn't been able to do. UFC fights are amazing but lack the aura that Pride fights had.

Pride was bought out by the UFC in '07 and there hasn't been anything like it since. Recently, RIZIN was created (by the same guy who created Pride) to compete with the UFC.

In Pride they would have a huge opening with drums, amazing music, light show, flames, fireworks, then would parade all of the fighters onto a huge stage. They made it feel like you were about to witness something amazing. The UFC does not have that feel. They made it seem like seem like some underground sport, whereas Pride made it feel like some epic Gladiator match. The goal of RIZIN is to bring that back.

Dogs are awesome but they require lots of commitment and attention.
    I only suggest dogs to people who are settled down, don't plan to travel a whole lot, and can provide the dog with lots of attention. Think of the dog as a child.

Those are my picks.
    Alright, that explains it a bit better.

Oh yeah I know. Right now I am not in a position to get a dog, but wishful thinking... But I think i'd be able to take quite good care of a dog seeing how boring I am with travel and going out to parties etc

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    My mother suggested I'd get a bouvier de flandres because that what she had when she was young.

+4

Better fire ants than army bull ants. *shudders*

Huh, mentions don't seem to be working for me for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    I watched your video for the first time just now. A few minor criticisms: the intro and ending. I feel like 14/15 seconds to get to the content is a bit long; is it possible to cut it in half somehow? The ending is kinda boring with just the date and nothing else. But those minor criticisms aside, looks good! Lot better than I could do.

+ 1

Well considering it's a trailer vid, that's kind of the point. If you've played the souls series the intro makes sense. I was trying to stay away from the loud drums that people put in their videos. Ideally I was trying to align stuff with the crescendo of the music. The ending is pretty long, but I <3 that creepy ass voices bit at the end. I have an idea how i'll do it in the future though. Probably have the black screens inbetween bits of content. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    If you've played the souls series the intro makes sense.
    I get that it's the 'catchphrase' (or whatever it is), I'm just saying, as someone who doesn't particularly care about the series, during the initial 15 seconds, I'm bored and would probably close the window. Now, obviously, I'm not part of your target audience, so feel free to do your own thing, I'm just trying to give you feedback as someone who is indifferent towards the series.

Deleted
    Is dark souls a fun game? It looks kinda interesting but kinda not, ya'know?