10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.

Help, various questions.

So I just started playing this game. Enjoying myself being a Sith inquisitor. But I have a lot of questions. First off I got 2 things in the mail one was a title and the other an imperial and republic suite of armor. I'm just curious what those are for, I also have an exp boost thing in my bags. I am curious what those are from? The recruit a friend thingie I accepted?

- - - Updated - - -

Another question which also won't be answered I have. If I sub once is there in permanent bonuses? and for example if I make a char with a race that needs a sub to play and my sub drops can I still play that toon?

- - - Updated - - -

Someone answer please... I can't post in the games forums... not even new player which is dumb....
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    First off I got 2 things in the mail one was a title and the other an imperial and republic suite of armor. I'm just curious what those are for, I also have an exp boost thing in my bags. I am curious what those are from? The recruit a friend thingie I accepted?
    I'd imagine, what armor sets are they?

Another question which also won't be answered I have. If I sub once is there in permanent bonuses? and for example if I make a char with a race that needs a sub to play and my sub drops can I still play that toon?
    Wow...it looks like they removed that page from their site? >.>

Likely outdated, but this should give you an overview: http://renegadegrey.enjin.com/forum/...tus-freetoplay

And yes, you should be able to keep all the characters you create as a sub.

Someone answer please... I can't post in the games forums... not even new player which is dumb....
    Their forums are totally locked down unless you have an active sub. I wouldn't recommend going there anyways, at least not general discussion forums. It's always been pretty awful IMO, not very friendly if you don't have an opinion that goes along with whatever the forum opinion has to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something, something pilot? idk. "Imperial battle ace"

And ya that page not working is why I posted here >_>... Okay good.

Thinking of doing at least one sub because all these restrictions are giving me a headache.

I think those were released alongside Galactic Starfighter, but not sure anymore. Strange that a new account would be getting them as well.

A single month sub isn't a bad option. I'd usually recommend waiting until the Fallen Empire storyline is done so you can get the whole thing at once, but I doubt you want to deal with the headache of pure F2P restrictions for another 4 months -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I think those were released alongside Galactic Starfighter, but not sure anymore. Strange that a new account would be getting them as well.

A single month sub isn't a bad option. I'd usually recommend waiting until the Fallen Empire storyline is done so you can get the whole thing at once, but I doubt you want to deal with the headache of pure F2P restrictions for another 4 months -_-
    Apparently I made the account awhile ago. But never actually downloaded or played the game.

Apparently I made the account awhile ago. But never actually downloaded or played the game.
    Ah, that would explain it, then! You'll get the titles/armor sets for free on all your characters. So you can use them for your base sets to toss mods into while you level and can just toss the gear you actually want your character to wear visually into your wardrobe thingy.

Makes it super easy since you don't have to even bother collecting moddable gear to start with : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol... Site is broken. Trying to sub. "An error has occurred".

- - - Updated - - -

I need help with the legacy system family tree. I have a married couple and a child for them but only one of the parents can be listed as the parent. If you try to have them both have it than it just switched.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

They forgot to remove them from mailing list
    Friend created account last week (first time account) and got the GSF packs.. Had to explain to him yesterday was that reason he was dying a lot, is because you are meant to add mods to them. He was in drum kaas in unmodded gear lol

Edited put wrong planet

- - - Updated - - -

Lol... Site is broken. Trying to sub. "An error has occurred".

- - - Updated - - -

I need help with the legacy system family tree. I have a married couple and a child for them but only one of the parents can be listed as the parent. If you try to have them both have it than it just switched.
    Was this yesterday? Site was down for maint, and bugs a lot during it
    As for legacy tree
    I know when I tried to have same sex couple as parents it would always remove one
    Star Wars apparantly hasn't caught up with the rest of the universe.
    So if that's what you are trying, could be that? Is only thing I can think of causing that issue
    Last edited by mmoc9bf106605f; 2016-04-06 at 03:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    They forgot to remove them from mailing list
    Friend created account last week (first time account) and got the GSF packs.. Had to explain to him yesterday was that reason he was dying a lot, is because you are meant to add mods to them. He was in drum kaas in unmodded gear lol

Edited put wrong planet

- - - Updated - - -

Was this yesterday? Site was down for maint, and bugs a lot during it
    As for legacy tree
    I know when I tried to have same sex couple as parents it would always remove one
    Star Wars apparantly hasn't caught up with the rest of the universe.
    So if that's what you are trying, could be that? Is only thing I can think of causing that issue
    Ya they are same sex parent. All my toons are female so even if I wanted a hetero couple I'd have to make a male toon just for that. Kind of annoying but oh well. Can have same sex couple but they can't have a kid together. 0.0 like even with the kind of technology available in star wars universe they COULD be a biological child of the same sex couple. Though that wasn't my intention.

- - - Updated - - -

So... I just found out this game takes place 3,000 years before the first set of movies >_>... Is the stuff in this game considered canon?

So... I just found out this game takes place 3,000 years before the first set of movies >_>... Is the stuff in this game considered canon?
    Nope. Disney nixed like, 99% of the non-movie/clone wars stuff when they bought the IP. At least that's the last I heard about it.

Yeah the family tree thing is neat but it's a bit limited, ie you can't have multiples of the same thing (ally/rival etc.). And originally they intended to have same-sex romances but Lucas nixed that, however in the expacs you get some same-sex romance options. Wish there were more, but it's some at least.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge