Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    as alpha acces I doubt there be beta soon, to many weird bugs, unfinished arears even in zones you can quest. so many signs of blizzard telling this arear need major perfection love. untill that all is perfect you might see beta, but amount of signs saying under construction I lost my count.

I just hope they fix bugs where you teleport from x to y and spawn half under the world and your character is doomed to oblivion with DC, to many of those.
    Things are never perfect. If it's perfect and it's in beta, I'd be questioning why it would be in beta in the first place. :P

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Things are never perfect. If it's perfect and it's in beta, I'd be questioning why it would be in beta in the first place. :P
    You will never NOT have bugs in a game as big as WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    beta today hype
    No:"We're in the process of bringing down Alpha realms in order to deploy a new Legion build"
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

not everything will be perfect, but world design should be finished, so must be quests before it becomes beta to begin large scale test. so many PH quests, and as mention to many parts of zones unfinished.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    No:"We're in the process of bringing down Alpha realms in order to deploy a new Legion build"
    Yes to deploy a new LEGION BUILD.
    Not NEW ALPHA BUILD.

We can always hope right

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    Yes to deploy a new LEGION BUILD.
    Not NEW ALPHA BUILD.

We can always hope right
    The thread title includes "Alpha Build Deployment".
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    5 months of alpha already kinda nuts thinking it's almost been half a year.
    That's my point

The beta will likely be super short.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I'm 99% positive they will announce that Beta is now open at PAX East, and give out keys to people there to use right away
    So 2 weeks out. Seems legit.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    not everything will be perfect, but world design should be finished, so must be quests before it becomes beta to begin large scale test. so many PH quests, and as mention to many parts of zones unfinished.
    As far as I can see with the map viewer from Marlamin, the moment WoD Alpha turned to Beta, there were a lot more unfinished places in the zones than there are in Legion. Don't know how it looks from a player point of view tho.

I think one thing to note is blizzard seems to be liking the usage of alpha as a flag to manage expectations more. Open beta is likely when they feel it is totally feature complete and maybe just needs some number tweaking and want some stress testing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    And down goes the hope

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    I'm 99% positive they will announce that Beta is now open at PAX East, and give out keys to people there to use right away
    This exactly

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    beta today hype
    huh?
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    So finally we can see Suramar as a zone?
    Really hoping, and whatever happened to Thal'something...Isle southwest of The Broken Shore?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by L e g i o n View Post
    huh?
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    as alpha acces I doubt there be beta soon, to many weird bugs, unfinished arears even in zones you can quest. so many signs of blizzard telling this arear need major perfection love. untill that all is perfect you might see beta, but amount of signs saying under construction I lost my count.

I just hope they fix bugs where you teleport from x to y and spawn half under the world and your character is doomed to oblivion with DC, to many of those.
    You weren't in the Mists of Panderia beta were you? Lovely pink cubes everywhere, lining up and waiting patiently to do a quest...and yes falling through the earth in the death loop....that was beta..not alpha. So no, you will not get perfection in a beta.

It's very apparent that Blizzard devs communicate a lot between their different games. Jeff Kaplan from Overwatch has stated numerous times that he greatly regrets labeling the Overwatch beta as "Beta" when they did due to the enormous out cry of people not getting keys/ only watching streaners, in the gaming industry landscape today players associate beta as early access and open beta too much.

That's why this Alpha is so much further along and I think that is also why they are being cautious as to when they change the name.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    You weren't in the Mists of Panderia beta were you? Lovely pink cubes everywhere, lining up and waiting patiently to do a quest...and yes falling through the earth in the death loop....that was beta..not alpha. So no, you will not get perfection in a beta.
    Don't forget about the crashing turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    that was paid beta, not the same. you just bought your self into beta to funnel more money into blizzard hands with annual pass.

I hope we get a diamond Magni mode

So nothing on the cdn yet?