Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Don't want to bash/flame! Just asking in a civil way how the heck is it possible to push out way way less content with a much much bigger dev team? I mean look at bc, wrath, mop they had more content and were produced with a smaller dev team.

How is that even possible? Are they lying to us? Are all these new people working in marketing? Is that the reason WoD and now Legion are overhyped and then fall flat on their face? Is that going to happen again with Legion? Is Legion going to be abandoned as soon as it's released? Is that their new strategy? Will we get more cash store mounts to make up for the inevitable sub drop?

Any ideas???

They have spread themselves too thin. Lets not forget the focus being put on Overwatch. It is like their main focus right now. WoW is in the back seat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conscience View Post
    I swear I have read that a hundred times before WoD and we all know how that turned out.
    I am in the Legion Alpha. Legion SUCKS! To think they put all their effort and time into it is a joke. It feels like a side project.

Guys the next expansion is always the best expansion you should know that by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    didn't they say this before MOP came out (take it was a good expansion set but long wait for dreanor to come out)
    they hire and had soo many ppl on wow expansion set then added even more during released of dreanor due other project cancel...

we still got like 5 more month before legion comes out.....
    mop was pretty epic toward the end, although i wasnt a huge fan of it personally. and i dont think we have 5 more months, maybe 3, 4 maximum (speculation on my part)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    People said the same thing with WoD and look at the expansion now.
    they were training the devs while making wod iirc, they are most likely up to speed now. but people will complain regardless about the lack of content, and while i cant necessarily blame them, i dont see the point of the complaints. simply unsub if its bothersome, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Let's hope so.
    the hype/hope train is at full speed
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Are they lying to us?
    Yes. They've been lying almost constantly about everything for the last couple years.

10+ Year Old Account
    You already have multiple threads open about content droughts, team size, and content itself.