Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No laws were broken, so not too much to discuss. If anything that protesting group just made themselves look overly extreme and stupid. It's nice to see how gun rights are excised by both groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Is this like the KKK only with Muslims?
    there were no Muslims involved in this what so ever
    This was "the nation of islam" a hate group that latched on to the word "Islam" the same way extremists in the Middle East do

this is what Muslims have to say about the NoI
    Last edited by stabetha; 2016-04-06 at 11:37 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Wait, do you take issue with the guns? the masks? or people exercising their right to free speech?
    Wait, so you don't think it's a problem that they're trying to intimidate people from practising their religion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wait, so you don't think it's a problem that they're trying to intimidate people from practising their religion?
    Wait, so you think the nation of Islam has anything to do with religion?
    Here's what the civil rights group the southern poverty law group has to say about them
    Last edited by stabetha; 2016-04-06 at 11:49 PM.
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Wait, so you think the nation of Islam has anything to do with religion?
    Why do you think this hate group is protesting there?

How can this be called a "protest"? Normally, when you protest it's because you want something to change. So what do they want to change, exactly? They want Muslims to not live there? They want Muslims to stop being Muslims? If so, they're morons. If not, they're morons. That's like protesting the existence of gay people. Not particular activities they're engaged in -- just protesting the fact that they exist. What the fuck is that supposed to achieve? This is just them standing around saying "We hate you and we want you to know it." THAT'S DEFINITELY HOW YOU STOP TERRORISM GUYS. Grats on your third grade education. Did you at least get a smily face sticker before you dropped out to marry your sister?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think this hate group is protesting there?
    Because the nation of Islam is a violent anti Semitic, anti gay, black power group

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    How can this be called a "protest"? Normally, when you protest it's because you want something to change. So what do they want to change, exactly? They want Muslims to not live there? They want Muslims to stop being Muslims? If so, they're morons. If not, they're morons. That's like protesting the existence of gay people. Not particular activities they're engaged in -- just protesting the fact that they exist. What the fuck is that supposed to achieve? This is just them standing around saying "We hate you and we want you to know it." THAT'S DEFINITELY HOW YOU STOP TERRORISM GUYS. Grats on your third grade education. Did you at least get a smily face sticker before you dropped out to marry your sister?
    read the above post
    I hate America

Because the nation of Islam is a violent anti Semitic, anti gay, black power group

- - - Updated - - -

read the above post
    That's kind of not actually an answer.

Brb. I'm going to be outside protesting ants because I don't like them any more than this group likes Muslims.

Since when did standing outside a place armed with stuff masking your identity become a protest? Did they at least not have ammo with them so they just looked scary? That is like "call the cops and get everyone you can out the back door" mode in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    You know if a bunch of muslims rolled up on a christian church in masks with guns, these people would be flipping their shit.
    This is what I was about to post.

But its OK, because these are white people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    That's kind of not actually an answer.

Brb. I'm going to be outside protesting ants because I don't like them any more than this group likes Muslims.
    the Nation of Islam is not a Muslim group they are a violent anti gay anti Semitic black supremist group

- - - Updated - - -

Why am I not surprised that certain people here are defending a group that preaches the innate superiority of the black race and the the old world European belief that the Jews are behind all the evils in the world
    Last edited by stabetha; 2016-04-07 at 12:01 AM.
    I hate America

Why am I not surprised that certain people here are defending a group that preaches the innate superiority of the black race and the the old world European belief that the Jews are behind all the evils in the world
    You can completely disagree with a group, but resorting to intimidation with subtle threats of violence is pretty shitty. I hate groups like the westboro baptist church, but I would never be okay with a group "protesting" them like this. Drop the guns and concealing your identity and protest with your ideas, not your weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    This is a very one sided article. The New Black Panther Party and Nation of Islam movement are just as bad as these masked men, it wasn't like they stood outside a random mosque.
    Its a news story about a specific event. Why does it have to mention some group that has nothing to do with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its a news story about a specific event. Why does it have to mention some group that has nothing to do with it?
    because they have everything to do with it.
    I hate America

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

read the above post
    These thugs also showed up to another place which was receiving refugees. They aren't good guys no matter how you try to paint it.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    This is a very one sided article. The New Black Panther Party and Nation of Islam movement are just as bad as these masked men, it wasn't like they stood outside a random mosque.

Here is a typical picture of the one of the innocent groups being oppressed...

The part that I find funny is that them chanting "Black Power!" is treated as somehow different than a group of masked white people chanting "White Power!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Did you also know those "so many Dallas natives" who showed up "to protect the freedom" and so on were actually the New Black Panther party? They weren't Jim Tom and Billy Bob and John Ross and other "Dallas natives" you might be thinking of.

The point is, when one of these armed redneck hick douchebag groups such as BAIR meets armed Black Panthers, and the result is ~50 dead people, will we see Tennisace here gleefully cheering for people "protecting freedom"?
    50 dead panthers. There, i corrected it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    These thugs also showed up to another place which was receiving refugees. They aren't good guys no matter how you try to paint it.
    I'm not painting anyone as "good guys" but I'm also not trying to paint one of the most vile racist groups in America as peace loving Muslims either.
    I hate America

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anti-mus...-lots-of-guns/

This is pretty ridiculous. They show up with guns to protest? And masks?
    It's great to see that so many Dallas natives showed up to protect the freedom to practice religion though.

It was more of a white vs black thing. The main reason for this clash is because what street the Mosque was on....Martin Luther King DR.

Also old news.