Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    The issues is that , the cinematic didnt include the two agreeing to the rules of mak'gora regardless , if its mostly hand to hand combat , maybe there were instances where magic was used , but we dont know. Blizz didnt bother telling us.
    I've already made clear that I'm in the camp that thinks that even if Thrall cheated (frankly I don't think it was how Blizzard intended it, nor that it matters) I don't think the elementals would really care at all.
    I meant that it is more likely that they would be upset he was using their power for revenge or a cause that might not be just, than because he broke some orc political rules. People will argue both points though, and we have no canon source to say it either way.

And I get the impression we will get a build next week which will have Destro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I've already made clear that I'm in the camp that thinks that even if Thrall cheated (frankly I don't think it was how Blizzard intended it, nor that it matters) I don't think the elementals would really care at all.
    I meant that it is more likely that they would be upset he was using their power for revenge or a cause that might not be just, than because he broke some orc political rules. People will argue both points though, and we have no canon source to say it either way.
    But those were Draenor elements lel. They probably didnt like u said , I do wish Garrosh just broke Thralls neck.

"Warlocks – Several changes in order support Warlocks being more tanky."

Was there nothing to datamine?

There will be, just takes awhile. At minimum talent changes will be datamined
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    I imagine we will start getting some info within the next few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I saw it during the enhancement shaman question. Here's what some of the description says: "The elements have been silent, ever since I used the doomhammer to slay garrosh"-thrall

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I disagree on this. Why? Because in the mak'gora rules, it states that blessings of shaman weapons are permitted, but not required. meaning, you can use them, but they can be optional
    He didn't kill Garrosh with Doomhammer. Garrosh throws Gorehowl at Thrall who swats it aside as he leaps into the air to punch him. Garrosh knocks Doomhammer out of his hands and starts pummeling the shit out of Thrall. He picks him up, holds him above his head, and throws him towards the camera. He says Thrall lacks the strength of a true warrior and then thrall rebuttals with "I do not rely on strength alone, Garrosh. My power is all around you." At that point his eyes are flickering with the colors of the elements and lobs a lava burst at Garrosh's face. He then summons up a cyclone to hold Garrosh in the air and smashes him to the ground, where a molten rock fist engulfs Garrosh and raises him up once more, constantly squeezing tighter. A powerful storm brews while this is happening and Garrosh says "You made me what I am!". Thrall replies with "No, you made your own destiny." and then proceeds to strike him with a rather large bolt of lightning from the center of the storm up above. Then the screen goes black and we see the back of Thrall, Doomhammer in his hand again as he walks off into the sunset as the camera pans back on Gorehowl sticking out of the ground and a limp, lifeless arm of Garrosh.

The elements have every right to be mad with Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    I'm not sure the build can actually be downloaded yet.
    If it can, the data will be coming soon.

The chances of Thrall's elemental woes not being due to self-doubt and/or depression after the debacle with Garrosh are slim to none. I really doubt Azeroth's elements care about Thrall killing the guy that "tortured" and "enslaved" them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really necessarily think Thrall *cheated*. Garrosh knew what he was getting into dueling a Shaman. Let's also make a note here, that Garrosh was willing to fuck up Azeroth's elements to suit his goal of the *True Horde*. All those Dark Shamans are proof of that. So in the sense Garrosh *cheated* way back in SoO at the first battle.

I mean I just think people are ignoring that fact because Thrall hate bandwagon(And there is one).

I mean I figured this issue wouldn't come back but I guess it did

I don't know why they would care. Not like they are natives. Cause they aren't.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    The chances of Thrall's elemental woes not being due to self-doubt and/or depression after the debacle with Garrosh are slim to none. I really doubt Azeroth's elements care about Thrall killing the guy that "tortured" and "enslaved" them.
    This is also very much possible, that the elementals are talking to him but "inner turmoil" is stopping him from hearing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    He didn't kill Garrosh with Doomhammer. Garrosh throws Gorehowl at Thrall who swats it aside as he leaps into the air to punch him. Garrosh knocks Doomhammer out of his hands and starts pummeling the shit out of Thrall. He picks him up, holds him above his head, and throws him towards the camera. He says Thrall lacks the strength of a true warrior and then thrall rebuttals with "I do not rely on strength alone, Garrosh. My power is all around you." At that point his eyes are flickering with the colors of the elements and lobs a lava burst at Garrosh's face. He then summons up a cyclone to hold Garrosh in the air and smashes him to the ground, where a molten rock fist engulfs Garrosh and raises him up once more, constantly squeezing tighter. A powerful storm brews while this is happening and Garrosh says "You made me what I am!". Thrall replies with "No, you made your own destiny." and then proceeds to strike him with a rather large bolt of lightning from the center of the storm up above. Then the screen goes black and we see the back of Thrall, Doomhammer in his hand again as he walks off into the sunset as the camera pans back on Gorehowl sticking out of the ground and a limp, lifeless arm of Garrosh.

Garrosh should have said " I WILL BREAK YOU" when he lifted Thrall:P

The era of the tanky warlock begins!
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post
    The era of the tanky warlock begins!
    Your new signature makes me sad since they got rid of the Inquisitor for demo

Man, hurry up and give shaman some damn defensives in pvp, considering we're probably the easiest killed class currently, and it'll remain that way until we get a defensive. It'll happen, just want it to happen soon

Astral Shift is probably more thematic than Shamanistic Rage, despite the latter's history, but I'd have liked to have both :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Who's ready for Warlock Demo tanks round 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I think people might be overhyping warlock changes a little bit :P
    I think I remember hearing they were unusually fragile on Alpha? This is just to boost that up a bit (and give them a little more tradeoff for low mobility in PvE).

I'd rather have both as well, or maybe astral shift on a smaller CD, since it's a 6 sec duration. I do want to see how getting a mana bar back for ele and enh works, since that'll help with utilizing our utility and healing, but we'll see.