10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I think people might be overhyping warlock changes a little bit :P
    I think I remember hearing they were unusually fragile on Alpha? This is just to boost that up a bit (and give them a little more tradeoff for low mobility in PvE).

Same rhetoric that Ret Pallies were told. Cause apparently Blizzard hates mobility all of a sudden.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We've run into a snag with pushing the build out to the battle.net app, which prevents you from downloading the build, which is obviously problematic.
    Looks like probably no datamining before I go to bed, it's already 3 AM

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people might be overhyping warlock changes a little bit :P
    I think I remember hearing they were unusually fragile on Alpha? This is just to boost that up a bit (and give them a little more tradeoff for low mobility in PvE).
    More specifically, I recall them discussing things that give classes certain advantages that other certain classes don't have. I believe the example they used were how they pictured mages having the advantage of freezing/blinking style mobility and whatnot, while warlocks were considerably more rugged/tanky against attacks compared to other cloth casters, with less mobility in return.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    More specifically, I recall them discussing things that give classes certain advantages that other certain classes don't have. I believe the example they used were how they pictured mages having the advantage of freezing/blinking style mobility and whatnot, while warlocks were considerably more rugged/tanky against attacks compared to other cloth casters, with less mobility in return.
    Yup, they even said for Pallies(Ret) to get more survivability trading off mobility. I don't know why we even have to trade that but whatever. If there's any need for mobility in PVE, said classes are fucked.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Yup, they even said for Pallies(Ret) to get more survivability trading off mobility. I don't know why we even have to trade that but whatever. If there's any need for mobility in PVE, said classes are fucked.
    There will be. When they took away all the decent instant cast heals for Holy to balance PvP, they said PvE players shouldn't worry because they could design the fights to be less movement intensive. The result? Two tiers of some of the most movement intensive fights in the game.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    There will be. When they took away all the decent instant cast heals for Holy to balance PvP, they said PvE players shouldn't worry because they could design the fights to be less movement intensive. The result? Two tiers of some of the most movement intensive fights in the game.
    I'm not a fan of mobility being gimped for even anyone really. I also don't trust Blizzard to not do movement rough fights. That Flamebinder in BRF comes to mind.

Warrior-Magi

I'm not a fan of mobility being gimped for even anyone really. I also don't trust Blizzard to not do movement rough fights. That Flamebinder in BRF comes to mind.
    Bad example :P Mythic Blackhand requiring 3 hunters with aspect of the fox for p1 is a better example, flamebender was the easiest boss in the zone.

This monk aoe redesign sounds like a cool concept that is very impractical to actually use.

This monk aoe redesign sounds like a cool concept that is very impractical to actually use.
    I have a feeling that returning Fists to full damage on secondary targets will not end well

Same rhetoric that Ret Pallies were told. Cause apparently Blizzard hates mobility all of a sudden.
    Blizz likes grounding and slowing down players. I don't get it haha.

awwwww yiss, Fury warriors getting cool vrykul/dragon AXES as their 6th variant. Thank the titans it's not another sword

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    awwwww yiss, Fury warriors getting cool vrykul/dragon AXES as their 6th variant. Thank the titans it's not another sword

Now that is finally a skin I'd be pleased with.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post

Agreed. Was really getting sick of the hook tipped swords.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remind me again how this is SOOOOO far away from release again? They're pretty much well underway with instanced content aswell as PVP. They only need to test the last zone and the introduction (Broken Shore), aside from all the obvious polishing and extra work that goes backwards each week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    That's awesome

Can't wait to hear what people think of them

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Remind me again how this is SOOOOO far away from release again? They're pretty much well underway with instanced content aswell as PVP. They only need to test the last zone and the introduction (Broken Shore), aside from all the obvious polishing and extra work that goes backwards each week.
    People equate alpha to less finished.

Which is why Blizzard exploits that and calls something clearly far along an "alpha". It's peace of mind and marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    Whats the difference between these challenge Keystones and the ones we knew about since Blizzcon? Those have modifiers too

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Whats the difference between these challenge Keystones and the ones we knew about since Blizzcon? Those have modifiers too
    Looks to be the same thing but renamed to Mythic