Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Can you imagine the fallout of not only 2 gay characters dying in a row, but also in the place of other characters?
    But then they reveal Jesus's sexual orientation, and it's all ok again.

atleast with glenn it was within the season so we found out before it was over.

with this even if you dont read the comics its gonna get spoiled months before the show even comes back
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

you know this how? Are you one of those cracked up writers working on the show?
    Wow... I guess my cover is blown! Yes I'm one of the writers for AMC.......

But seriously though it seems kinda obvious. From season 2 they're right outside the prison cliffhanger to s3 opening was all "open up a house kill everything in sight without hesitation and out again after a few minutes to recoup. To season 4 "they're fucking with the wrong people" to season 5 kneeling in front of a trough getting slaughtered one by one until a gas tanker exploded saving them from a thrilling opening.

So yeah those are my reasonings as to why season 7 episode 1 will be the best opening/premier yet to date

Quote Originally Posted by Ariakan View Post
    Can you imagine the fallout of not only 2 gay characters dying in a row, but also in the place of other characters?
    Instead of killing off two main guys, let's just off the gays, noice! Oh, watch your ass, Jesus, you're next!!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    But then they reveal Jesus's sexual orientation, and it's all ok again.
    I wonder how many religious people will flip their shit once they find out about his sexual orientation? My mom has told me that people at her work refuse to even call him by his nickname because they find it too disrespectful.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    I wonder how many religious people will flip their shit once they find out about his sexual orientation? My mom has told me that people at her work refuse to even call him by his nickname because they find it too disrespectful.
    Yet they have no problems watching the show in the first place...which is why I find the hypocrisy of religion to be asinine. And I know this from first hand experience by knowing people like this, not just making conjecture here.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    I dont read the comics so I dont know who lives or dies there but I sure hope Negan dies (horribly) now. It may be an unpopular opinion but I kinda enjoyed watching Ricks group building up and cleaning the trash so to speak, having the upper hand for a change. Not sure why the show insists on keeping them the underdogs and always fighting for survival.. and periodically destroys everything they achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    I dont read the comics so I dont know who lives or dies there but I sure hope Negan dies (horribly) now. It may be an unpopular opinion but I kinda enjoyed watching Ricks group building up and cleaning the trash so to speak, having the upper hand for a change. Not sure why the show insists on keeping them the underdogs and always fighting for survival.. and periodically destroys everything they achieve.
    People would start complaining that the show is too boring/predictable if Rick's group just steamrolled all challengers like they did with the Wolves and the first couple of Savior groups. I think it's cool to see an actual threat that's along the lines of the Governor or Negan come along every once in a while and knock Rick off his high horse.

I really love how Rick was all confident about the Saviors and didn't see them as much of a threat. He knew that Daryl single-handedly took out like 6 with the rocket launcher, and that he took out 30+ of them with zero losses on his own side during that first raid. But then once he realized just how big the Saviors were (and knew one of his own was about to die while he had to helplessly watch)....you saw how scared shitless he was. That's a side of Rick we haven't seen in a while.

As for Negan's fate...if you're curious to know what eventually happens with him in the comic (comic spoilers that may or may not happen in the show, don't read if you don't want to know):

Rick eventually gets the upper hand on Negan one day, and Negan is knocked out but still alive. Instead of killing him, Rick takes him back to Alexandria, gives him a life sentence, and keeps him locked in a cage. The idea is that Rick supposedly wants Negan to see everything thrive and build up without him, to prove his point that Negan was only holding the others back (and make Negan rot away in jail until he's an old man).

Negan is sort of a minor character now and occasionally has conversations with the other characters from his "cell" they built. Dwight takes Negan's place as leader of the Saviors, and they sort of become "good guys" willing to trade and cooperate with the other communities like Hilltop/Alexandria.

The show might have been foreshadowing that a little, if you noticed that Morgan was building a cage (that cage may be Negan's future home). But then the show could do something else entirely. I think the viewers will be screaming for blood by the time Negan's story is done, so the show will have him killed off. I also suspect that someone other than Dwight will get left in charge of the Saviors, if they go that "we're good guys as long as Negan is gone" route. I can't see Rick (or Daryl) being happy to cooperate with him.

Also, I personally think the life sentence thing would be kind of lame in the show.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-04-08 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    ive had a bottle ready to drink all the tears all year
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    season finale was a disgrace tbh, they seem to affraid to choose a creative direction and seem even more affraid of the backlash of their fans when they want to kill of main characters like Daryl and Glenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Well, people will tend toward continuing to watch something that they otherwise enjoy, even if they bitch endlessly about a particular part of it.

...kinda like all of us here and the cliffhanger.
    Yeah, but we don't make a mockery of moral pretense being the reason we are unhappy. And most of us actually aren't threatening to stop watching a TV show (or even stop playing games) because they make boneheaded moves. It's like some evolution we all underwent over the last few years on these forums haha.

Seems like for once, the MMO-champion user base is a little more progressive and reasonable than humanity. That's a statement I didn't think I would ever say.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelato View Post
    It struck me today that maybe they haven't even decided yet who will die and they make it dependant on all the discussions and speculations that are going on until Season 7.
    Oddly enough I suggested this on another site and promptly got called a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I think it's completely plausible that they weren't ready to commit to a major character and did this to give themselves options based on fan reaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Oddly enough I suggested this on another site and promptly got called a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I think it's completely plausible that they weren't ready to commit to a major character and did this to give themselves options based on fan reaction.
    Unfortunately when you have their defense of the decision on TD followed immediately by a trendy hashtag to get more publicity it feels a lot less like indecision from a story perspective and more like a gimmick to get advertising and more viewers.
    BAD WOLF

Well that's the thing, Chandler Riggs (Coral) said on Twitter that he filmed the scene 6 months ago, and he still doesn't know who dies. Which implies they didn't film the actual beating, and it'll be part of the new season of filming. JDM and Norman Reedus pretty much implied the same thing on the follow-up episode of Talking Dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Well that's the thing, Chandler Riggs (Coral) said on Twitter that he filmed the scene 6 months ago, and he still doesn't know who dies. Which implies they didn't film the actual beating, and it'll be part of the new season of filming. JDM and Norman Reedus pretty much implied the same thing on the follow-up episode of Talking Dead.
    yea and filming for s7 should start any time now, so im sure we'll know soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Or it is a handy way to keep contract negotiations under some control; "You want a pay rise? Hmm, just let me check with the writers, because now you mention it, I'm not sure if you were just beaten to death with a spiked club or not".
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

i dont believe a thing actors say, they lie and they lie and they lie, playing dumb is how you keep your job

10+ Year Old Account
    Here you go, audio is back to being not dampened and in slow mo with potential subtitles. I'm definitely hearing it, just like I was the first time. Sorry, can't spoiler tag videos without losing the embed...though to be fair this is just the audio from the episode, so it should be ok.
    BAD WOLF

yeah, no fuckin way they didnt film that shit

- - - Updated - - -

god the comments on that video are so fucking awful.

IT GLENN @_@ ITS IN THE FUCKING TITLE @_@ ITS NOT GLEEEN ITS FUCKING GLENN @_@

I feel like they probably filmed multiple different ones and will decide based on audience reaction in the next couple of months. They probably WANT to kill someone important like Daryl but need to feel the waters first if it's possible to do without too much backlash