Warriors will be the transmoger's preferred class.

With the new transmog system everything but class specific items will be unlocked provided your character can equip it.

What class is the only one that can equip all armor types and all but a single weapon type?

Warriors.

Nothing really to see here, I just felt like gloating. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    With the new transmog system everything but class specific items will be unlocked provided your character can equip it.

What class is the only one that can equip all armor types and all but a single weapon type?

Warriors.

Deathknights...Paladins...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Deathknights...Paladins...
    They can't equip a lot of the weapons warriors can.

Warriors.

no. your character has to be able to wear it, but it also has to be the characters preferred armor type.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Didn't they confirm you can only unlock your classes armor type for transmogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    So like staves for dk/pala and polearms for pala?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except, that's not how it works. Yes, warriors can equip pretty much everything, however they can only unlock their main armor type for transmog. You want cloth for warrior? Have to use a clothie to unlock the cloth transmogs.
    Thread: Ranged vs Melee which is easier in PvE?
    'Originally Posted by Thelxi'
    Dragon farts stink so ranged

Quote Originally Posted by Manthis View Post
    Except, that's not how it works. Yes, warriors can equip pretty much everything, however they can only unlock their main armor type for transmog. You want cloth for warrior? Have to use a clothie to unlock the cloth transmogs.
    Well phooie. Oh well, still have every single weapon type unlocked but for wands. :-)

Warriors.

Can only unlock plate armor types with a warrior, and unless I'm misinterpreting how Blizz explained it, quest rewards regardless of type (though that could be that between a piece of armor or a weapon, you get both), but otherwise, Plate classes can only unlock plate, mail unlocks mail, etc.

Have to use a clothie to unlock the cloth transmogs.
    Last edited by miguestner; 2016-04-07 at 06:24 AM.

It's true, a lot of people will be leveling their warriors for transmog runs. I know I will be, but I also picture myself doing pretty much everything on all my toons every week until I unlock everything.

It's the OCD person's nightmare.....
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    So like staves for dk/pala and polearms for pala?
    Paladins can't use Staves, Daggers, Bows, or Fist Weapons. Death Knights, I believe, have the exact same restrictions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    only a deluded warrior would use fist weapons or staves or polearms as transmog

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    I'm telling Collision you said that.!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llision/simple

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    The point is Only a warrior has access to so many weapon types. You do know the appearances unlock account wide?

Deleted
    Well ... no. At least not the Armor Types. Because you can only add the highest Armor Class of your Class. Not all of them.

In terms of weapons? Yes, Warrior is the best choice.

15+ Year Old Account
    cant unlock cloth transmog as warrior, so, warr will only unlock plate and weapons they can use
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s