Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Totally cba to read a Tennisace thread, but who the fuck in their right mind would name their kid "Purlie" if their last name was "Gates"

Thats' got to be made up, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    You know if a bunch of muslims rolled up on a christian church in masks with guns, these people would be flipping their shit.
    yeah just how people are losing their shit over people rolling up on a mosque with masks and guns....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Totally cba to read a Tennisace thread, but who the fuck in their right mind would name their kid "Purlie" if their last name was "Gates"

Thats' got to be made up, right?
    if your not gonna read the thread why are you here?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    No violence occurred so who gives a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    yeah because it's not like it won't happen next time. but your right we shall just let angry people with guns and masks show up wherever the fuck they feel like. nothing can possibly go wrong with that.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    While maybe not notable in its particulars, aside from how pathetic the skull mask is, it is troubling within the context of increasing hate crime victimization among Muslim Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I heard that guns and masks really do help integration.
    Still better than Europe Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    While maybe not notable in its particulars, aside from how pathetic the skull mask is, it is troubling within the context of increasing hate crime victimization among Muslim Americans.
    It's Nation of Islam, not Muslims. Malcom X's people

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Skull masks, vests, rifles... Yeah, I wonder what if muslims showed up wearing fake bomb vests, assault rifles and the typical commando mask to "protest". Would people still agree on there being nothing wrong with it, like with these guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    if your not gonna read the thread why are you here?
    I clicked on the thread, started reading the OP, assumed it was satire because of the name "Purlie Gates". I couldn't be bothered to read through 5 pages of Tennisace threads because for the most part they are usually really boring, obviously contentious "not-news". Most of the time I manage to avoid clicking on them in the first place.

Considering the number of threads you enter in just to say "Durr, death to Draenei" I'm pretty sure you can take your "why are you here?" and go fuck yourself with it
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I clicked on the thread, started reading the OP, assumed it was satire because of the name "Purlie Gates". I couldn't be bothered to read through 5 pages of Tennisace threads because for the most part they are usually really boring, obviously contentious "not-news". Most of the time I manage to avoid clicking on them in the first place.

Considering the number of threads you enter in just to say "Durr, death to Draenei" I'm pretty sure you can take your "why are you here?" and go fuck yourself with it
    such constructive posting you got going on there. do you have anything constructive to say or you just going to continue to violate forum rules? tennisace looked for a article to post and all you can do is flame and harrass others because you do not like what they post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I wonder how many people would "take issue" with a group of armed, masked Muslim (American) members of a Muslim group, making their presence felt in front of a Christian church in some deep South state.
    The national Guard would have been called in within 30 minutes of that report/call to the police.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    The national Guard would have been called in within 30 minutes of that report/call to the police.
    no because the national guard isn't mobilized for mundane crap like that. they would call in at worst swat. only the governer can mobilize and it has to be for a VERY GOOD REASON. not "oh these muslims are hanging around a church menacing us with their guns!" also why mobilize the national guard when it would be much quicker to just mobilize swat?

10+ Year Old Account
    no because the national guard isn't mobilized for mundane crap like that. they would call in at worst swat. only the governer can mobilize and it has to be for a VERY GOOD REASON. not "oh these muslims are hanging around a church menacing us with their guns!" also why mobilize the national guard when it would be much quicker to just mobilize swat?
    I was saying that rather jokingly if it wasn't obvious, but if we really want to go into detail it would more than likely ending up in a lot of dead muslims by the hour and a half mark, with a witch hunt for any bystanders who might be muslim that were near the vicinity of the area.

We are talking about a deep south/bible belt state. They may say they don't go against federal mandates anymore, but they definitely operate on a different set of ethics/code when they have a vendetta.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

such constructive posting you got going on there. do you have anything constructive to say or you just going to continue to violate forum rules? tennisace looked for a article to post and all you can do is flame and harrass others because you do not like what they post.
    Well, strictly speaking I made a comment about the article. It was *you* that decided to take umbridge, which is why I told you to go fuck yourself, see And I used the justification that you often post absoultely nothing of relevance in threads other than something something bad about Draenei, so for you, of all the posters here, to be passing judgement on the "constructiveness" of other posters is pretty ironic to boot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    I was saying that rather jokingly if it wasn't obvious, but if we really want to go into detail it would more than likely ending up in a lot of dead muslims by the hour and a half mark, with a witch hunt for any bystanders who might be muslim that were near the vicinity of the area.

We are talking about a deep south/bible belt state. They may say they don't go against federal mandates anymore, but they definitely operate on a different set of ethics/code when they have a vendetta.
    then they will have the federal government to deal with.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, strictly speaking I made a comment about the article. It was *you* that decided to take umbridge, which is why I told you to go fuck yourself, see And I used the justification that you often post absoultely nothing of relevance in threads other than something something bad about Draenei, so for you, of all the posters here, to be passing judgement on the "constructiveness" of other posters is pretty ironic to boot.
    just keep digging that hole deeper. your definitely working up that ban. telling others to go "fuck themselves" is considered flaming and is in violation of forum rules. now do you have something to add about the article to or do you want to leave? i'm just placing you here on perma ignore where your kind belongs.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-04-07 at 08:03 AM.

just keep digging that hole deeper. your definitely working up that ban. telling others to go "fuck themselves" is considered flaming and is in violation of forum rules. now do you have something to add about the article to or do you want to leave?
    I did make a comment about the article. YOU chose to ignore it and bang on about the less "constructive" parts of my post

You're trolling so hard, I'll bite for now.
    Anyway, done here, as usual a Tennisace thread is an utter waste of time Have a fun morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Are extremists like Seranthor common in US society? Out of curiosity.
    He's an extremist for siding with laws that were laid out at the founding of the USA?

wat

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf how is seranthor an extremist?

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Skull masks, vests, rifles... Yeah, I wonder what if muslims showed up wearing fake bomb vests, assault rifles and the typical commando mask to "protest". Would people still agree on there being nothing wrong with it, like with these guys.
    So basically... carrying the threat of bombs? I believe that is actually illegal.