Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ycarene View Post
    Highly doubtful, because if they had then the law enforcement on the scene would have arrested someone.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    wtf how is seranthor an extremist?
    Apparently this makes him one.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Lets see...
    the guns, its their right to carry them, so Nope, I see no problem.
    the masks, I see no law forbidding the wearing of masks, folks that want to avoid being identified do it all the time legally, so Nope, I see no problem.
    folks exercising their right to free speech, nope, I see no problem there either.

So, the answer to your question is, Nope, Nope, Nope, I see no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    So basically... carrying the threat of bombs? I believe that is actually illegal.
    As the one poster said, "but nothing happened, so who cares" So should they be allowed to aswell, since it's fake and nothing will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    As the one poster said, "but nothing happened, so who cares" So should they be allowed to aswell, since it's fake and nothing will happen.
    And there was a #killallmen. No one died, so who cares?

And there was a #killallmen. No one died, so who cares?
    Point is, these morons show armed and dressed up infront of mosque as if they are in Iraq about to shoot some muslims. That's not threatening? But muslims showing infront of christian church armed, and with fake bomb vests, looking like they'll blow the place up is threatening then?

Point is, these morons show armed and dressed up infront of mosque as if they are in Iraq about to shoot some muslims. That's not threatening? But muslims showing infront of christian church armed, and with fake bomb vests, looking like they'll blow the place up is threatening then?
    Again, a "fake" bomb vest will still get you arrested regardless of where you are. Carrying a gun won't. Wearing a mask won't. Those are not the same situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Tbh it's hard to be optimistic for Americas future with this level of division. Seems just another step towards a full blown civil /race war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, a "fake" bomb vest will still get you arrested regardless of where you are. Carrying a gun won't. Wearing a mask won't. Those are not the same situations.
    it will if your on a store premises that does not allow it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Go right ahead and charge into bank or police station like that then. Or wait, even better, go near the White House like that.

it will if your on a store premises that does not allow it.
    Private business have no say over whether someone can express their rights on the street or not. Inside is another matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Go right ahead and charge into bank or police station like that then. Or wait, even better, go near the White House like that.
    Yes, because these people were trying to walk into a bank or police station inside of the white house in texas?

Not the same situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Private business have no say over whether someone can express their rights on the street or not. Inside is another matter.
    the signs that say no guns allowed on premises say otherwise. don't be surprised if the police show up to arrest you.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Yes, because these people were trying to walk into a bank or police station inside of the white house in texas?

Not the same situation.
    You can try going near the White House to protest against the president dressed up and armed like these guys are. See if you'll be seen as harmless protester or a security threat.

the signs that say no guns allowed on premises say otherwise. don't be surprised if the police show up to arrest you.
    Because the street is part of the "premises"? Nope. That's public property. As long as they are expressing their rights as outlined by the laws, no one can say a damn thing to them if they are not on private property.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the street is part of the "premises"? Nope. That's public property. As long as they are expressing their rights as outlined by the laws, no one can say a damn thing to them if they are not on private property.
    i was referring more to the parking lot. a parking lot is considered part of the premises.

- - - Updated - - -

You can try going near the White House to protest against the president dressed up and armed like these guys are. See if you'll be seen as harmless protester or a security threat.
    you'll most likely be shot dead before you can get anywhere near him. the secret service is trained to shoot first ask questions later.

You can go try going near the White House to protest against the president dressed up and armed like these guys are. See if you'll be seen as harmless protester or a security threat.
    Yes, lets beat on that strawman some more, eh?

Again, that's a completely different situation where laws prohibit such actions. There were no laws prohibiting what happened in front of the mosque, were there?

Yes, lets beat on that strawman some more, eh?

Again, that's a completely different situation where laws prohibit such actions. There were no laws prohibiting what happened in front of the mosque, were there?
    Same thing, different place. Why are you harmless protester in one place, and get shot near another place wearing the same non threatening stuff?

i was referring more to the parking lot. a parking lot is considered part of the premises.

- - - Updated - - -

you'll most likely be shot dead before you can get anywhere near him. the secret service is trained to shoot first ask questions later.
    Were they in the parking lot of the mosque? Then it was within the rights of the mosque to have the police make them leave. If not, then they were SOL.

Because there isn't a citywide gun ban in DC?(sarcasm there is a citywide gun ban if I remember correctly)
    Notice how I keep saying "expressing their rights as outlined by the laws"?

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing, different place. Why are you harmless protester in one place, and get shot near another place wearing the same non threatening stuff?
    Different laws for different places? Derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    because the secret service puts the life of the u.s. president above everything else.

Didn't the Secret Service seriously bungle allowing some guy to run across the White House lawn ... more than once? Was it even the same guy? They didn't release the dogs when they ought (?), they didn't even notice someone who didn't belong was there til he got pretty damn far.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    Didn't the Secret Service seriously bungle allowing some guy to run across the White House lawn ... more than once? Was it even the same guy? They didn't release the dogs when they ought (?), they didn't even notice someone who didn't belong was there til he got pretty damn far.
    well they aren't perfect.