Cuteness overload =]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Cuteness overload =]

Oh my gosh! I want all of them :O

Do you get loot from bosses or only if you beat the 45 minute timer?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Do you get loot from bosses or only if you beat the 45 minute timer?
    When you place a Challenger's Keystone in the pedestal, you'll see the modifiers that it will apply to your dungeon run. If you then click Start Challenge, a countdown will begin, and you'll have 45 minutes to complete Halls of Valor (including a reasonable amount of the non-boss enemy forces present). If you succeed, your Keystone will be upgraded to the next power level (or by multiple steps, if you really crush the timer!). If you're using a fresh keystone (i.e. one that hasn't already been used to start a failed run at that power level), you'll also find a loot chest waiting for you at the end. It'll be empty, but just imagine that it's brimming with delicious loot.
    You have to finish to get the loot. You don't have to finish on time though.

There is no loot from bosses, only a chest in the end that has a weekly lockout. If you don't beat the timer you still get loot but your keystone can't be upgraded and it becomes depleted, if you beat the timer your upgraded keystone gains levels based on the time left. The extra modifiers are not even on the same ballpark difficulty wise, tyrannical (50% more boss hp and 30% boss dmg) is vastly deadlier than decay (1% max hp dot every 2 sec throughout entire instance) which is basically inconsequential.

No it doesn't but it breaks stealth, many angry rogues and ferals about that already.

People getting mad about tracers butt. They haven't seen Val'Sharah npc's yet..

7+ Year Old Account
    dryads arent val'sharah only.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    A bit salty, but if you cut it into thin slices and pan fry it till crispy, you can make an amazing spam, tomato, cheese, mayo sandwich on toast.
    but.. it's in a can..

yet noone is mentioning the Dryad in the childrens book that is literally half naked. I mean come on that is an issue as opposed to something in a game for teenagers and plus.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    yet noone is mentioning the Dryad in the childrens book that is literally half naked. I mean come on that is an issue as opposed to something in a game for teenagers and plus.
    What does censoring butt have to do with Assgate?

It was pulled cus it was out of character. Why u people keep making up reasons to be offended...
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    What does censoring butt have to do with Assgate?

It was pulled cus it was out of character. Why u people keep making up reasons to be offended...
    our of character lmao it was pulled bc fat femnazis couldn't deal with an ingame character looking good - good shit tho by blizzard they gave her more ass in the new pose

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    what did you expect?
    how do you think dryads look like?
    they are naked, they are beings of nature and life, they don't wear sweaters and shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

if people really see anything else other than pure beauty in this picture

im sorry to say that, but you need help.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    what did you expect?
    how do you think dryads look like?
    they are naked, they are beings of nature and life, they don't wear sweaters and shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

if people really see anything else other than pure beauty in this picture

im sorry to say that, but you need help.
    Aye it's pretty ridiculous that people are complaining. I'm more concerned about the people concerned with these pictures having any impact on children. People need to chill out^^

Deleted
    I cast 'rebuke,' interrupting any casting of offended or triggered posts. I demand beta hype!

Besides the God Emperor has no ass, you are offending him.

Cuteness overload =]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BcCTTS3.jpg
    and millions of them will die as they get caught in our AoEs.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    and millions of them will die as they get caught in our AoEs.
    Never gonna AoE again..

So hyped for Legion! Main beef with WoD and why I don't play now is there was nothing to do outside of raiding for me. It looks like they are taking a great direction with CM dungeons, in depth professions, PvP(which ill actually do for artifact skins), and having an actual city instead of jumping around my garrison. Looking like I'll only have time for 1 alt which is perfectly fine with me.

Deleted
    Dont know why ive hyped illidan all of a sudden, really enjoying him in HoTS but guess its just legion cravings, I neeeeeeeeeed Aszuna in my life. I need melee hunters in my life, I need class halls in my life, I need sick lore in my life, I need Sally Whitemane in my life, I need demon hunters in my life, I need mech pets in my life. I need it all in my life.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by janzy View Post
    So hyped for Legion! Main beef with WoD and why I don't play now is there was nothing to do outside of raiding for me. It looks like they are taking a great direction with CM dungeons, in depth professions, PvP(which ill actually do for artifact skins), and having an actual city instead of jumping around my garrison. Looking like I'll only have time for 1 alt which is perfectly fine with me.
    Exactly my situation as well, currently not playing because I'd spend all my time in the garrison. Can't wait to have a massive change in that department..