Deleted

How to delete MMO-Champion account?

This forum gives me massive ammounts of cancer and I want to not be able to ever access it again. Is there any way I can get my account wiped out for good?

Thanks in advance.

You could make a new account in the time that it took you to write this post, so I doubt deleting your account is gonna help if you can't control yourself from coming here.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You could make a new account in the time that it took you to write this post, so I doubt deleting your account is gonna help if you can't control yourself from coming here.
    That doesn't help me in any way or form. I want this account deleted for good and I don't want to create a new one. I want it ERASED, plain and simple.

I usually just browse the frontpage, but today decided to log into the forums to try and participate on a discussion, but lo and behold I got hit by cancer and just lost it.

This is an honest request, and I'm sorry if my first post sounded too rude or violent but I really want this account gone FOREVER.

Deleted
    Go into your account > " contact us" > tell em you want it gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darzhan View Post
    Go into your account > " contact us" > tell em you want it gone.
    Thank you kindly

None of the mods are gonna delete it for you, trust me. All they're gonna tell you is change your password to something random, something you would never remember.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    We generally don't delete accounts because it causes serious issues with the forum when long-running threads are wiped out or old posts are removed. However, you can still ask the administrators through the Contact Us form.

The best thing, though, if you really don't want to post here is to change your password to one you can't remember or just don't log in.