Oh I see, my mistake

Sorry if I came across snobish. Just wanted to spread the word

Hope its not locked behind something stupidly unobtainable.

Nah blizzard just needs to update there stuff

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like the 6th skins are going to be unlockable in a patch after launch so they say

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    Nah blizzard just needs to update there stuff

- - - Updated - - -

It looks like the 6th skins are going to be unlockable in a patch after launch so they say
    That is just wowhead speculation i think? It looks like they are in from the start. MMO Champion notes on this build include the achievements named Fighting for Style as well as one called Hidden potential. I assume the Hidden Potential one is for these 6th variants that are quite different to the originals (and that there are 5 fighting for style achieves there).

I may just be being optimistic as the axe looks very cool and would be an instant first choice for me!

Deleted
    They're putting extra levels of effort into the Warrior class so our changes had to be delayed until the next upcoming build, it's okay Blizzard we understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    They're putting extra levels of effort into the Warrior class so our changes had to be delayed until the next upcoming build, it's okay Blizzard we understand.
    Warriors were not the only class with almost no changes this build.

I believe!
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    We get dual axes, keeping the dragon-vrykul theme

I'm amusing the bone bit at the end hangs/dangles freely and moves like a bone tassle
    How much you wanna bet thats a DK weapon.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    How much you wanna bet thats a DK weapon.
    Although it does have the "dragon" theme, I feel that there's too much "bone" for it to be a warrior weapon. The amount of skeletal materials on that axe makes me think more of a frost dk than a warrior. I feel like fury's 6th artifact skin will better fit the overall design we already have. (Although the prot weapons have had quite a few changes recently).

Quote Originally Posted by frankyv View Post
    Although it does have the "dragon" theme, I feel that there's too much "bone" for it to be a warrior weapon. The amount of skeletal materials on that axe makes me think more of a frost dk than a warrior. I feel like fury's 6th artifact skin will better fit the overall design we already have. (Although the prot weapons have had quite a few changes recently).
    It's the 6th Fury artifact skin; the file name for the icon is 1h_artifactvigfus which is the same for every other Fury artifact icon. It's also available to view in the Wowhead dressing room so people can see its current size.

Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post
    It's the 6th Fury artifact skin; the file name for the icon is 1h_artifactvigfus which is the same for every other Fury artifact icon. It's also available to view in the Wowhead dressing room so people can see its current size.
    Thanks for letting me know!

cant find it on the wowhead dressing room, whats it listed as?

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    cant find it on the wowhead dressing room, whats it listed as?
    Make sure you're on the Legion part of the site, then equip the Odyn's Fury (main hand) and Helya's Wrath artifacts. Click on Odyn's Fury tooltip in the character pane, mouse over Reforge Appearance then mouse over Dragonslayer's Edge (the name of the new skin) and select one of the 4 options, one for each current color.

Here is a link to one of my outfits, it should hopefully show the axes and you can mess around from there if you just want to look at scale without messing around with different armor.
    Last edited by volgon; 2016-04-07 at 02:34 PM.

Make sure you're on the Legion part of the site, then equip the Odyn's Fury (main hand) and Helya's Wrath artifacts. Click on Odyn's Fury tooltip in the character pane, mouse over Reforge Appearance then mouse over Dragonslayer's Edge (the name of the new skin) and select one of the 4 options, one for each current color.

Here is a link to one of my outfits, it should hopefully show the axes and you can mess around from there if you just want to look at scale without messing around with different armor.
    How odd, I can see it on your link, but I cant select it in my dressing room, and I do have them equiped and set on legion.

Thank yah for the link.

"Earrior feels polished and finished". Celestation

While they definitely look good, they are a wee bit small..
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

They look good. Small. But good and by far my favorite artifact skin for fury so far.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    "Earrior feels polished and finished". Celestation
    Did he really say this?

Edit: Can't seem to find any record of this, I been trolled.
    Last edited by Artunias; 2016-04-07 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Did he really say this?

Edit: Can't seem to find any record of this, I been trolled.
    He whispered it to me in a dream