Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Maybe it's because there were no new AHs in WotLK [unless you were an Engineer] and Cata... ? Hell, in Cata all the portals were in Org and SW.

So I honestly question the point you're making. Org and SW have always had the best conveniences.
    Where are the people now? Garrison, if the AH is the only thing people are interested in? I highly doubt it. People prefered the Shrine over Sw/Org in MoP. Even tho the AH was Engi only (even now). Stormshield is a wasteland on most servers outside of the PvPers idleing around for queues.
    So I don't quite understand what you are trying to say.
    Not to mention even in WotlK I remember a lot of people sitting in IF rather than Sw or Dalaran.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    No, they don't.
    Yes they do.
    People are constantly buying card packs and hero skins
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post

People say how ironforge and orgrimmar are so populated in vanilla servers, but news flash, it was the only places that had AUCTION HOUSE. Yeah boyz, no wonder everyone was crammed into one city.
    That is just not true. Most private servers emulate past patch 1.9 which means there are not only auction houses in all major cities, they are even linked into one market.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.9.0

The only reason why Thunder Bluff and Darnassus do not see much population on vanilla, is their remotenes. Those cities are far away from anything interesting.

At least on Nostalrius Stormwind, Ironforge, Orgrimmar and UC are well populated, at all times.

PS. Auction houses in one city per side were patch 0.10, like early beta. But it is true, that for a long time, every AH was seperate, so you had to check at least the two main ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    It got the attention of Blizzard's legal team which took normal actions. It's sort of like making a video showing you smoking weed back in the 90s and not expecting the police to raid your house.
    You think a video of you smoking weed from 20 years ago would get your house raided? I get what you're trying to say and everything, that example just made me laugh is all

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Yes they do.
    People are constantly buying card packs and hero skins
    They do not. Blizzard's financial statements prove you wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    It's like comparing the population spacing of the USA [Big country] vs India [Small country].
    Did you really just call india small? Sure, it's doesn't have the vast empty spaces of the US or Russia, but it is still one of the larger countries of the world. Not to mention having roughly four times the population of the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You think a video of you smoking weed from 20 years ago would get your house raided? I get what you're trying to say and everything, that example just made me laugh is all
    I read it as doing that 20 years ago would have gotten your house raided back then. Not making a video back then and getting raided now.

Especially not after they admitted that they made the whole war on drugs up out of racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are Up I really that stupid guys ?
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

15+ Year Old Account
    Whats the relevance of the video to the title...?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an existing thread on this topic, please don't make duplicate threads, especially not when they are only to promote a video someone made.

CLOSED.