Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tangocash View Post
    Ewan already recently confirmed in an interview with Collider he wasn't contacted for it. The movie looks subpar.
    LOL... less than two minutes of footage -- already labeled "subpar".

Ahh internet -- please never change....

Quote Originally Posted by Haloswin View Post

I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and this just doesn't feel like Star Wars. Just my opinion, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good. cast is solid, plot looks good, won't do anywhere near TFA, but should bring in decent bank.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Looks better than TFA but what the fuck with another pretty face female lead character. This shit never ever works.

Quote Originally Posted by tangocash View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and this just doesn't feel like Star Wars. Just my opinion, sorry.
    What is star wars to you then...maybe you just don't like star wars, that's ok.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    I have to be honest - it looks more like a trailer for a tv show than a movie. Like a Game Of Thrones budget tv show perhaps.
    It lags those wow moments TFA trailers had; Millinium Falcon shooting into the air for example.
    The Death Star assembling probably the closest thing to a wow moment.

I'd like this on a poster

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloswin View Post

I mean that's literally the point of watching a trailer/teaser, to form your opinion on it and see if it's worth your time.
    I would bet a majority of the time when people get bad vibes from the trailer, the movie turns out to be bad. Not saying that in relation to this one, just overall films in general. Case in point, BvS. People knew from the first trailer something was very wrong with the movie.

I didn't like TFA aside from the Han parts, and this definetely seems to follow the same path. Will go watch it anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    It will probably make more money than TFA in China, thanks to Donnie Yen and Wen Jiang.

Deleted
    Please bring back female lead characters like those portayed by Sigourney Weaver or Linda Hamilton. Strong women, not the prettiest but with great charisma and good acting skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    In episode 4, Leia says -- "A lot of good people died getting these plans". So, I suspect all the major cast will die in this movie. Also Vader at his peak should be interesting to watch. Does James Earl Jones still do voice acting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Does James Earl Jones still do voice acting?

In episode 4, Leia says -- "A lot of good people died getting these plans". So, I suspect all the major cast will die in this movie. Also Vader at his peak should be interesting to watch. Does James Earl Jones still do voice acting?
    He's done the voice acting for rebels so he might make an appearance.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Please bring back female lead characters like those portayed by Sigourney Weaver or Linda Hamilton. Strong women, not the prettiest but with great charisma and good acting skills.
    Can be all of the above - pretty, charismatic with great acting skills. E.g. Elizabeth Taylor as and in "Cleopetra" or Audrey Hepburn in "Wait Until Dark".
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Deleted
    Can be all of the above - pretty, charismatic with great acting skills. E.g. Elizabeth Taylor as and in "Cleopetra" or Audrey Hepburn in "Wait Until Dark".
    Ye but what we get nowadays it's just pretty face most of the time. No skills to back them up other than...tits...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Ye but what we get nowadays it's just pretty face most of the time. No skills to back them up other than...tits...
    Emily Blunt was pretty and badass in Edge of Tomorrow. I don't get a good vibe from this lead actress in Rogue One.

This seems to be what they're going for; since obtaining the Death Star plans is a forgone conclusion, it seems like their going to shift the tension to whether or not your favorite characters will make it out alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides a few cringeworthy lines ("I choose to rebel"), it was a good trailer. Nothing to write home about, but I'll be seeing this when it comes out in theaters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Donnie. Fucking. Yen. Thtar Warth! \o/
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Deleted
    Trailer looked good.
    December cant come to soon.