Thread: The Division

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    So I can just farm the shit out of HM level 30 missions?
    Yeah man! However, it will only yield you level 30 High Ends. But that is a great way to gear up for Challenge Modes. Which will then drop you ilvl 31 (maybe ilvl 32) gear!
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account

So annoying to run into guys like these... /quit because I just can't do jack in the DZ while they are around :-/
    Problem is, how will I ever report people like this once the report system is in place?

Recorded kill 1: 1:28min, recorded kill 2: 3:20.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Deleted
    I got sooo much lag when playing this game, i dont know why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    So annoying to run into guys like these... /quit because I just can't do jack in the DZ while they are around :-/
    Problem is, how will I ever report people like this once the report system is in place?

Recorded kill 1: 1:28min, recorded kill 2: 3:20.
    Ya the cheating on PC is real. I am happy I didn't buy the PC version just due to that alone. Sounds like he fires his whole clip in one shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmonerd View Post
    On PC or Console?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya the cheating on PC is real. I am happy I didn't buy the PC version just due to that alone. Sounds like he fires his whole clip in one shot.

- - - Updated - - -

On PC or Console?
    PC. Yes he does fire the entire mag at once, and is skating at extreme speeds as well.

These guys killed me about 10 times in 15 minutes. I just quit the game, nothing you can do. They can skip to the end of the street in 2 seconds, not even a chance of outrunning these guys.
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280

Deleted
    It sucks balls, but "I just quit the game, nothing you can do." is not true at all... you can always join a different DZ.

more importantly, you could've stopped running to your body? (why would you even go there)

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    It sucks balls, but "I just quit the game, nothing you can do." is not true at all... you can always join a different DZ.

more importantly, you could've stopped running to your body? (why would you even go there)
    Umm its quite true with the current state of the PC version.

There is alot of cheating and he can go from one DZ that has one guy doing it to another that has 10 guys doing it. Hope next patch outright bans cheaters on both Console and PC.

Also he went to his body because maybe he had shit drop he wanted back.. Doesn't change the fact cheating is high on the PC version.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post

Only reason I ran back was to get it recorded :-P

Deleted

There is alot of cheating and he can go from one DZ that has one guy doing it to another that has 10 guys doing it. Hope next patch outright bans cheaters on both Console and PC.

Also he went to his body because maybe he had shit drop he wanted back.. Doesn't change the fact cheating is high on the PC version.
    Won't happen, they already announced that cheaters will get 3 day ban on 1st offence, then perm on 2nd, there are adding a "report player" function to the game with 1.1 too. It won't stop anyone at all. Its kinda sad really.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the.../1100-6438618/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Won't happen, they already announced that cheaters will get 3 day ban on 1st offence, then perm on 2nd, there are adding a "report player" function to the game with 1.1 too. It won't stop anyone at all. Its kinda sad really.

One of my concerns is, how do I report players with the names like I encountered in my vid. :-/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    One of my concerns is, how do I report players with the names like I encountered in my vid. :-/
    Have to wait and see when they add the system. Assuming it'll show a button on the death screen in DZ to report the person who killed you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope it's via the interface yes. '/report' won't do much on language set barriers.

Have to wait and see when they add the system. Assuming it'll show a button on the death screen in DZ to report the person who killed you.
    If thats the cause so many will abuse it when someone legit kills them.

Deleted
    If thats the cause so many will abuse it when someone legit kills them.
    Like every online shooter ever, they just have to deal with it.

Even though it was most likely a straight up response to the community outcry, I like the new change. Take the weight off of crafting and put the onus on us to go out and actually kill stuff to get the best gear. I see a lot more people farming the higher sections of DZ now. Its a good change.

Cant wait till the patch now. Just five more days. Till then probably just continue to do the daily CM for PCs and that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account

How would it not stop them praytell?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...m:148-76770-32

So this explains the crafting changes, named mobs at level 30+ are now guaranteed to drop a high end item.
    I actually really like this change. It will make crafting easier while not making it the main source of shit. Have extra mods for your weapon that are shit....deconstruct for high end tools. Kudos for a good change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Even if that's the case, better they realize they goofed up and fix it then not fix it at all.
    This so much, I am glad they are fixing the issue regardless of if it took community outrage or not. Hell WoW still has issues that take community outrage to fix or implement.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, the PC hacking is a seriously problem and should be hotfixed in imho. It should have to wait until next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Yeah man! However, it will only yield you level 30 High Ends. But that is a great way to gear up for Challenge Modes. Which will then drop you ilvl 31 (maybe ilvl 32) gear!
    Honestly love that. The hards are still fun to smash through with my gear(which still isn't even that good). And then getting Materials to craft stuff in the process is great. As a whole while this change is certainly only because of the community outcry, is a very positive and good change. We can play the game and gear up with crafting as an option instead of being mandatory like it is now. On top of it, we will be possibly able to get high end crafting materials hand over fist in the process.

Soooo

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the...GSS-05-10aaa0b
    The Division update 1.1, which will deliver the first major Incursion to Ubisoft's popular MMO shooter, will provide a challenge so difficult that the game's lead designer has been able to complete it yet.
    Lead designer Mathias Karlson has revealed in a community podcast that all Incursions will come at a default "hard" setting, which is said to be the equivalent to the hardest difficulty (called Challenge Mode) on current missions.

However, the Challenge Mode difficulty of an Incursion is one grade higher still, Karlson said.

"I have not beaten it [Falcon Lost] on Challenge mode," Karlson claimed.

"It needs to have been beaten once by one team [at the studio] for it to be published, just so we know it can be done."
    I wonder if this will turn into D3 Classic Inferno Mode 2.0 or if his team just sucks at there own game. Kinda funny that the patch was delayed due to them not being able to beat it.

Thx for that small bit of info Ubisoft LOL.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-04-08 at 01:39 AM.

Generally, developers are really bad at games. I mean they're great at making them, but suck at playing them. I see it all the time. I mean even in their little intro video, you saw how terrible the person was, constantly sitting in AOE and completely potato aiming every shot. I mean I'm sure it'll be hard but in all likelihood it won't be THAT hard.

So I decided to pug the daily CM which was Consulate today just for my 50 PCs. I didn't think pugs still absolutely failed at that place, but boy was I wrong. I think I'm just done until the patch at this point. I'd have liked to farm some mats/PCs but I'm just not motivated to.

Deleted
    I wonder if this will turn into D3 Classic Inferno Mode 2.0 or if his team just sucks at there own game. Kinda funny that the patch was delayed due to them not being able to beat it.

Thx for that small bit of info Ubisoft LOL.
    While stacking smart cover won't be possible anymore, I wonder if they did it with stacking smart cover, without, or if they didn't even know about it when playing it.

I simply can't imagine that I'm not done in like 1-2 hours with the new content unless the endboss fight is extremely difficult, so difficult that you don't even grasp what you have to do before you die... which means you'd have to do all the waves again etc. etc.
    Especially since the drops are ilvl 31... they can't be much stronger than CMs then, can they? arn't they level 31 even? Or is the hard version with lvl 32 enemies then?

Don't know about them, my friends are running DZ regulary and while they get downed by a cheater here and there (obvious cheating, not that "fishy" kind of stuff). They tend to avoid that zone and just switch... and they are manhunting alot. If it were that horrible, they'd already have stopped playing DZ.

You don't even play on PC, do you? How would you know unless you are referring too "whiny little bitches on reddit" that can't see the difference from getting one shotted by a M44 or a cheater that can shoot through walls.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-08 at 06:22 AM.