10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah, still saying Mid July as well. Early June prepatch. 1.5 months on ptr for prepatch starting in late April along with beta beginning.

April 20th beta and ptr. This cold happen anywhere form April 12th to April 28th.
    June 7th Prepatch.
    July 14th Legion Launch.
    This makes more sense!

And lol...Nobble got the Destruction Warlock Atrifact Questline working...
    Demonology is going to be my Warlock's main. So I am getting that Skull. Kinda meh...

Monk; Either Brewmaster or Windwalker...Got both specs on there, but I am not sure what I want...The staff looks good for Brew.

Hunter; Beast Mastery

Paladin; Retribution

Warrior; Arms

Warlock; Demonology

Mage; Arcane

Demon Hunter; Havoc

Druid; Feral

Shaman; Elemental

Rogue; Assassination

Yeah, still saying Mid July as well. Early June prepatch. 1.5 months on ptr for prepatch starting in late April along with beta beginning.

April 20th beta and ptr. This cold happen anywhere form April 12th to April 28th.
    June 7th Prepatch.
    July 14th Legion Launch.
    Yep my same thinking. I don't understand why EU is getting the movie May 25th and America June 10. Did they ever explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    They don't need live alpha testing to find crash bugs, they can do that with one person :v
    I am a game developer, you don't need to lecture me about mechanical texture fault testing, but that is also not the purpose of live raid testing.
    There really is nothing about Destruction Warlocks specifically that means that they are essential to raid boss testing.
    Are you being intentionally obtuse? I am not saying destruction is essential for raid boss testing, I am saying all specs should essentially be raid boss tested preferably with as many combinations as they possibly can at some point in their testing phases. Anyways, I am done with this.

They don't need live alpha testing to find crash bugs, they can do that with one person :v
    I am a game developer, you don't need to lecture me about mechanical texture fault testing, but that is also not the purpose of live raid testing.
    There really is nothing about Destruction Warlocks specifically that means that they are essential to raid boss testing.
    People seem to forget internal testing is a thing, and the only reason Destruction Warlocks haven't been implemented is due to their Artifact Acquisition Quest not being finished.

That translates to the class being able to be tested internally and, in turn, testing for those "game breaking class caused crashes" just like they continue to do with Alpha/Beta testing.

Kinda sad this devolved into a Release Date debate. Just thought it was interesting they were starting Mythic testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprex View Post
    1.Il'gynoth, Heart of Corruption
    They tested Il'gynoth the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    Are being intentionally obtuse? I am not saying destruction is essential for raid boss testing, I am saying all specs should essentially be raid boss tested preferably with as many combinations as they possibly can at some point in their testing phases. Anyways, I am done with this.
    Internal Testing is a thing, you know, lol.

They even mentioned they're testing Mythic Il'gynoth the other day internally. You really think they don't have Destruction Warlocks up for testing internally and that's holding them back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by avahle View Post
    Are you being intentionally obtuse? I am not saying destruction is essential for raid boss testing, I am saying all specs should essentially be raid boss tested preferably with as many combinations as they possibly can at some point in their testing phases. Anyways, I am done with this.
    If you are saying that all specs need to be raid boss tested you are saying that destruction is essential for complete end boss testing.
    Because destruction is contained within the set of all specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Internal Testing is a thing, you know, lol.

They even mentioned they're testing Mythic Il'gynoth the other date internally. You really think they don't have Destruction Warlocks up for testing internally and that's holding them back?
    No, I know internal testing is way ahead of public ones and I know they try to root out as many issues as they can and balance as much as they can with said internal testing. But, I also know that because Blizzard is smart and realize they can't probably test everything and every combination in a software as complex as Wow, they hedge their chances and have these semi public testing phases which essentially increases their tester pools by a huge margin so they can catch whatever bugs/balance issues they missed internally. With all that told, why does that change what I said?

- - - Updated - - -

If you are saying that all specs need to be raid boss tested you are saying that destruction is essential for complete end boss testing.
    Because destruction is contained within the set of all specs.
    Yeah, if you want to test something completely, you test it completely. Why are you bringing up destruction again and again when there are lots of other specs whose abilities/talents/traits are still in a flux. They will need to be tested again too in raid encounters sometime before Blizzard will deem the raid and specs ready to be released.

Edit: And why are people saying this is about release date? I don't get that?

10+ Year Old Account
    So dunno if it was dicussed already, some people were able to test the Destro questline, and it's pretty much the most important one in terms of stakes for the planet, as if, if the player didn't interfear in said questline, the we would have lost before the main event even began. Really cool stuff, Nobbel has it on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    So dunno if it was dicussed already, some people were able to test the Destro questline, and it's pretty much the most important one in terms of stakes for the planet, as if, if the player didn't interfear in said questline, the we would have lost before the main event even began. Really cool stuff, Nobbel has it on youtube.
    Yeah, it's pretty funny too. A well done questline with great lore ramifications.

Destro lock quest chain is awesome. They really did save the best for last. Gul'dan showing up makes it extra cool.

June 7th Prepatch.
    July 14th Legion Launch.

I'd agree except I think the pre patch will be out just before the movie, so late May, they'd be nuts to attract new players at the end of May and then 2 weeks later make huge class changes
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Theyre going to reveal the next expansion at Blizzcon.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and Obama is the antichrist

._.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Yep, features are mostly finished now, even destro is supposedly finished (still need testing). Only Suramar and Daily quests are missing which shouldn't take much time.
    Remember my word, they will move into Beta once destro is released.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I doubt they're going to reveal 8.0 before 2017. We'll still be in the first Legion tier during BlizzCon '16.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just Warcraft 4: Army of Light, because the New Diablo will be annunced at Gamescom in Colonia this summer.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    Remember my word, they will move into Beta once destro is released.
    I second that.

They still need to do the other 9 class campaigns too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember saying that with wod launching right after blizzcon.

I was wrong.

You are wrong.

They won't announce it a few months after legion, especially since they might go back to 3 tiers.

- - - Updated - - -

If we all start predicting shit, eventually one of us will be right.

;-;

That's where I feel like this thread has gone.