Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Give Horde some love aswell!

You gave Alliance a new combo with Gnome hunters.
    Ok you dont know a combo to add for Horde? fine aswell.

But then atleast give us Brown skinned Orcs or Tauren moose horns for playable characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    You gave Alliance a new combo with Gnome hunters.
    Ok you dont know a combo to add for Horde? fine aswell.

But then atleast give us Brown skinned Orcs or Tauren moose horns for playable characters.
    There is no need to add a new combo for Horde. Horde has actually had 1 more combo then Alliance now for years this just balances it out

10+ Year Old Account
    What else does horde really even need? Belf Druids? Undead Shamans? lol yeah because that's totally going to happen. It was stupid that gnomes couldn't be hunters from the start. Every race should be able to play at least a warrior and hunter because they have no real lore related connection to any race.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    What else does horde really even need? Belf Druids? Undead Shamans? lol yeah because that's totally going to happen. It was stupid that gnomes couldn't be hunters from the start. Every race should be able to play at least a warrior and hunter because they have no real lore related connection to any race.
    Undead freaking paladins. How many times does it need to be said >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey View Post
    I shall cleanse thee with my holy magic you undead monters! Oh wait... I'm an undead too, OH MY GAWD NO ONE TOLD ME THE LIGHT WOULD BURN SO MUCH!!!!

That's basically how I see an undead paladin turning out lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought Gnome Hunters were being added since they were the only race unable to be a Hunter. *shrug*

I don't see why not though. It's kinda the same as how every race can be a Warrior. All you need is a ranged weapon and the ability to use it. Don't even need an animal companion since they're just going to make their own.

If we're going to make it so every race can be a particular class, then Tauren would be allowed to be Mages and Orcs would have Priests. But that's not going to happen any time soon.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

This because I want it also.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Night Elfs gets Shaman, and Horde gets Undead Paladins.

Then the circle will be done.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

I would like the option of making a Tauren Rogue if Horde really needs another combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is never going to happen, that is just so stupid.

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Here here. I'd play one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampuuon View Post
    I would like the option of making a Tauren Rogue if Horde really needs another combo.
    A giant cow sneaking around, a cow ninja that is so silly bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    As has been pointed out, this discussion will go nowhere because Gnome Hunters is NOT about showing the Alliance undue love, but in giving the Alliance a race/class combo so that their total number of options matches our total number of options.

This is basic fairness. As a result, any new Horde race/class combination would simply lead to a new imbalance.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    A giant cow sneaking around, a cow ninja that is so silly bro.
    Rogue's aren't ninjas.... And we need Human Shaman and Tauren Mages?

Now that the Combat "Pirate" spec exists, there's no barrier to Tauren Rogues any more. Mr Smite was one.

Deleted
    il bild a wall no horde will get in azeroth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Rogue's aren't ninjas.... And we need Human Shaman and Tauren Mages?
    Rogues are the closest thing in the game to a ninja, obviously this is solely based on opinion but you shutting me down immediately just destroys my hopes and dreams. I can wrap my head around a Human Shaman and a Tauren Mage but again certain things for Tauren just seem so goofy, like a Tauren Warlock? sounds stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Right now, Horde has 58 race/class combos vs 57 for Alliance Race/class combos. This is because Draenei didn't get a new class in Cata while all Horde races did got at least 1 (With Troll and Tauren getting 2). There is no reason to give Horde a new Race/Class combo without giving one to Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    As has been pointed out, this discussion will go nowhere because Gnome Hunters is NOT about showing the Alliance undue love, but in giving the Alliance a race/class combo so that their total number of options matches our total number of options.

This is basic fairness. As a result, any new Horde race/class combination would simply lead to a new imbalance.
    However, Bliz is under no obligation to fit your or my definition of fair. For example, I would have given Gnome paladins over hunters for fairness ... but Gnome hunters were added to allow a new pet type.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2016-04-07 at 10:56 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    Rogues are the closest thing in the game to a ninja, obviously this is solely based on opinion but you shutting me down immediately just destroys my hopes and dreams. I can wrap my head around a Human Shaman and a Tauren Mage but again certain things for Tauren just seem so goofy, like a Tauren Warlock? sounds stupid.
    Subtlety Rogues are Ninjas. There's also another spec who are unambiguously pirates, complete with cannonballs, cursed dice, and grappling hooks.
    Tauren Rogues would be assumed to be the latter. There are plenty of NPC Pirate Tauren.

I definitely would take a new race for shaman. I refuse to go dwarf or draenei, I dislike the races (not because of the alliance/horde thing, but because they look silly imo), so if a night elf or human could become a shaman, that would be amazing. As for horde getting the same treatment, I'd say either tauren rogue or mage.