Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gul'dan and Illidan

Do you think Illidan is gonna take Gul'dan's skull again after we kill him in Legion? Have one for each hand I guess so he can go Super Sayian

Looks like Gul'Dan is taking his tbh, there's a model where he's like The Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Looks like Gul'Dan is taking his tbh, there's a model where he's like The Hulk.
    Ya I saw that, but I think that's something the Legion gives him. Or is obtained for the pillars he gets

Deleted
    Maybe Gul'dan will turn out to just be a good guy.... and help us destroy the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Maybe Gul'dan will turn out to just be a good guy.... and help us destroy the legion.
    Grommash 2.0............I see 0 chance of this happening

well... their first meeting should be really interesting.
    Gul'dan: Finally Illidan, rise an... wait is that my..

Quote Originally Posted by Xcell View Post
    well... their first meeting should be really interesting.
    Gul'dan: Finally Illidan, rise an... wait is that my..
    Gul'dan: and why have you painted it to look like Tyrande?
    Illidan: Have you ever heard of the phrase "skull fucking"?

Deleted
    he will already go Super Saiyan in the near future.

7+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it because illidan is dead and the legion is only using his body to summon Sargaras. Illidan is trapped in the twisting Nether and according to Red Shirt Guy he won't be able to get back in his body.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBallfan View Post
    he will already go Super Saiyan in the near future.
    Ya cuz he collected all the Gul'dan skulls

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    I doubt it because illidan is dead and the legion is only using his body to summon Sargaras. Illidan is trapped in the twisting Nether and according to Red Shirt Guy he won't be able to get back in his body.

Why would they bother updating his models? Gul'dan starts the process of bringing him back. Also it's stated that Illidan can not "die" ......forget where I read it, but it was official.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    Ya cuz he collected all the Gul'dan skulls

- - - Updated - - -

Why would they bother updating his models? Gul'dan starts the process of bringing him back. Also it's stated that Illidan can not "die" ......forget where I read it, but it was official.
    His body might be used as the avatar of Sargaras. There was also a ghost Illidan added and it appears we'll be talking with his soul

His body might be used as the avatar of Sargaras. There was also a ghost Illidan added and it appears we'll be talking with his soul
    Pretty sure Gul'dan is using the pillars in each zone to summon Sargeras. It's more likely we have to guide Illidan's soul back to his body. Do you know where ghost Illidan is? Haven't seen that model.

Yeah- the stuff about Illidan's body being used to summon Sargeras, or becoming the Avatar of Sargeras, is only a fan theory. Very unlikely at this point considering the most recent Illidan spoilers- with the new prophecy that he will return from the dead and be redeemed as a champion of the Light.

According to the new Illidan book, Illidan is chosen by the Naaru and is the champion of the Light, he wont die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    Yeah- the stuff about Illidan's body being used to summon Sargeras, or becoming the Avatar of Sargeras, is only a fan theory. Very unlikely at this point considering the most recent Illidan spoilers- with the new prophecy that he will return from the dead and be redeemed as a champion of the Light.
    Omg, that's so lame. Please say it isn't so.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Deleted
    nah,it was more of hyperbole.its not 100% confirmed.
    Last edited by mmocbee06df292; 2016-04-07 at 09:21 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post

A screenshot from the Bnet store

Gul'Dan stealing Illidan's body happens during the Demon Hunter intro questline. He absolutely has it and plans to use it for something. There's no fan theory there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Gul'Dan stealing Illidan's body happens during the Demon Hunter intro questline. He absolutely has it and plans to use it for something. There's no fan theory there.

A screenshot from the Bnet store
    Could just be used to power a portal for Sargeras (or his current avatar) to come to Azeroth, same way that Guldan was used for the dark portal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Could just be used to power a portal for Sargeras (or his current avatar) to come to Azeroth, same way that Guldan was used for the dark portal
    and that would be lame.they already said that he will help us to defeat the Legion.I mean,he is the face of this expansion.