Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Horseshit.

Pretty sure you don't know what the word "negative" means. Negative would be the US illegally immigrating to Mexico. You MAY have meant decreasing/declining, but with the extreme left it's pretty hard to tell sometimes if they have any common sense at all.

I'd hardly call 5.6 million illegal immigrants a year, every year, not much of an issue. Hint: It's a gigantic issue.

I don't know if a wall is or isn't the solution, but obviously SOMETHING has to be done.
    It means Mexicans are going back to Mexico. Samuel Clemens wrote something that applies to you in light of you attacking someone as not knowing what something means.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It means Mexicans are going back to Mexico. Samuel Clemens wrote something that applies to you in light of you attacking someone as not knowing what something means.
    You are right, I was in error. I misread the graph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horseshit.
    Such an elegant and civilized refutation! Thank you for sharing the contents of your mind with everyone reading the thread - it's very illuminating.

Pretty sure you don't know what the word "negative" means. Negative would be the US illegally immigrating to Mexico. You MAY have meant decreasing/declining, but with the extreme left it's pretty hard to tell sometimes if they have any common sense at all.

I'd hardly call 5.6 million illegal immigrants a year, every year, not much of an issue. Hint: It's a gigantic issue.
    Oh, I know what negative means - I just can't gift you with reading comprehension (something you appear in dire need of, as you've mistaken the total US population of unauthorized immigrants from Mexico for a yearly rate of migration).

I don't know if a wall is or isn't the solution, but obviously SOMETHING has to be done.
    Well, immediately turning off your computer and never using the internet again until you've conquered your own innumeracy and learned how to conduct a civil and rational discussion would certainly be something, so I suggest you do so right away.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

7+ Year Old Account
    You are right, I was in error. I misread the graph.
    Perhaps you should apologize to Ringpriest then.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Mexico should pay all deportation fees also in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Haven't read the whole thread (thank dawg) but here's an idea for you with immigrant/illegal alien phobia:

Instead of trying to round them up or build walls and such, how about we first go after the companies and employers that hire them? Fine the piss out of them, really crack down and for multiple offenders (say 3 strikes & you're out) they get their biz shut down and permits & licenses revoked?

If immigrants know they have little hopes of getting a job here because companies are too afraid to hire them, a lot more of them won't bother making the trip.

Deleted
    Trump is a genius

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    LOL this is the post #69 that supposedly explains why the very same system works in Israel for arabs remitting to Palestine, and the ID and declaration portions have been used on Cubans? This post is also supposed to explain why we can't have a wall lesser than Israel's for a price less per mile than 40xs Israel's. Even if the wall costs as much as leftists think taxpayers currently spend over $100 billion a year on illegals.

I can solve those problems easily. The answer is private enterprise. The AAF estimate claims a cost of $55,555 per individual deported. So, the cost can be cut to less than $100 billion by simply offering a $10,000 bounty on every illegal immigrant delivered to a station on the Mexican border. Assume that it costs $5k to do a quick identity check to confirm their status and transport them home.

That means the USA would be saving nearly $250 billion per year based on the $346 billion per year that illegal aliens cost as estimated by the National Research Council. Trump is not only right to call for deportations, but America can't afford NOT to round them up and repatriate them.
    We'd save even more if employed an army of laser raptors to secure our borders.

BTW, Trumpists, even people on your own side try to say that the wall is rhetoric. But DAH STRUNK MASTAH say it, so it must be true. It's Trump, the new saviour of the alt right, so everything he says is true. More than the Gospel, cauze the dude in the Gospels ''iz a weak beta brown guy and a Jew'', while DAH STRUNK MASTAH TRUMP is a 100% pure alpha white guy.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-04-08 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    We have already outlined several "or whats", that's the fun part.
    I know you haven't. Every thread related to Trump's impossible wall you always say something along the lines of "They pay or else!" and when people ask what the "or else" part entails you wave it off like Trump and just say things like "Oh what will happen will be terrible if they refuse but I won't go into any detail".

LOL but that's remarkably simple, and omg what a scum bag, brilliant idea. of course that mega billionaire down there can pay that off himself. Mexico should hold him up for the money and build the wall. with mexican workers of course. Maintenance and wall costs i.e. staff, intelligence, monitoring will fall on the americans of course.

See how long it lasts with dumb dumb americans and beuracracy handling it once it's built.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I know you haven't. Every thread related to Trump's impossible wall you always say something along the lines of "They pay or else!" and when people ask what the "or else" part entails you wave it off like Trump and just say things like "Oh what will happen will be terrible if they refuse but I won't go into any detail".
    They will invade Mexico (they might even imagine that DAH STRUNK MASTAH is going to make them wear a spiffy uniform, like, I dunno, a shirt of a subdued color and allow them to go shoot brown people in Mexico) : you have to be a ''stoopid SJW'' to point out that such an approach will likely cost between 20 or 30 times more than the wall would.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    They will invade Mexico (they might even imagine that DAH STRUNK MASTAH is going to make them wear a spiffy uniform, like, I dunno, a shirt of a subdued color and allow them to go shoot brown people in Mexico) : you have to be a ''stoopid SJW'' to point out that such an approach will likely cost between 20 or 30 times more than the wall would.
    Please stop. Every post of yours that I read just reads out like nonsense.

Please stop. Every post of yours that I read just reads out like nonsense.
    Sarcasm from what side, what is wrong in what I say ? Trump and his fans drools at the possibility to use brute force to make ''weak beta countries'' do as they want.

The only possible way to force Mexico to pay for that moronic fence is military action. And the issue is not that the US army would lose, is that the cost of the venture would be way, way, way higher than the wall.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Right ... just what the US needs. More wars.

Over a fucking wall ...

If you expect the people of the US to support sending their husbands and sons into harm's way over a stupid wall, you are delusional.

If by some miracle Trump makes it into office. Nothing will come of this wall talk.
    Internet forums are more for circlejerking (patting each other on the back) than actual discussion (exchange and analysis of information and points of view). Took me long enough to realise ...

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Why build a simple fence when Israel's fence is far cheaper, 315 billion would still be cheap because illegals cost US taxpayers over $100 billion a year. People think solar power is a great investment if it can pay for itself in 10 years, using your numbers it would only take 4.
    The only people that are saying that it costs $100 billion a year, are people that hate illegals. Care to add a source saying otherwise?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepresident View Post
    Trump is a genius
    Not really. You and all the other people that are agreeing with him, are just gullible. But please nominate him. I want to see the biggest landslide victory for anyone running against Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    - Border wall is also rhetoric, Trump isnt serious. Its the old negotiating tactic of asking for the moon to get a better compromise.
    It's Trump's main talking point, which isn't a coincidence that he revealed pretty much what was already known, days after a loss. Obama never promised open borders and his actions have been contrary to those, both on his actions before president and results while president.

If Trump isn't serious about the wall, what is he actually serious about? That belief is counter to the idea of of 'doing something' against status quo. If the wall is just rhetoric, what is the something he will do to support him?

Obama is not only actively preventing enforcement of laws on the books but suggesting we open up US social programs to "qualified" illegals
    How is he preventing law enforcement? I have not seen a single proposal that would change their status as illegal and ineligible for deportation through any of those programs.

Im not sure what you mean that comparisons to Columbia are moot. Its a NARCO state just like Mexico is.
    I mean that it has not worked, is not working and is not showing any signs of working in the future. It's like saying if Jordan can dunk, so should John Stockton, they are both hall of fame basketball playing guards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepresident View Post
    Trump is a genius
    Only to those who don't realize who the second largest exporter of US goods is, who would take our spot and China's advantage in South America if they take our spot. Do you think it's genius to have Mexico to turn to China with their quarter of a trillion in exports from US?

The posters who seem to agree with Trump, do not realize what Mexico actually is as an exporter. The idea that they are a pissant, as someone in this thread said, isn't just not genius, it's the definition of ignorant.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

People claim its impossible to economically cut Mexico off, but it seems like we did that pretty effectively with Iran. The problem here are the globalists who play nations off of each other in order to shift wealth to the top. Due to compounding interest, the idea of wealth 'trickling down' is a complete fallacy. Once enough wealth is held at the 'top' in an economy, and with that money producing more money through compound interest, that portion of the wealth ends up being stuck there or just growing into a larger percentage.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    People claim its impossible to economically cut Mexico off, but it seems like we did that pretty effectively with Iran.
    When were we economically tied to Iran?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    People claim its impossible to economically cut Mexico off, but it seems like we did that pretty effectively with Iran. The problem here are the globalists who play nations off of each other in order to shift wealth to the top. Due to compounding interest, the idea of wealth 'trickling down' is a complete fallacy. Once enough wealth is held at the 'top' in an economy, and with that money producing more money through compound interest, that portion of the wealth ends up being stuck there or just growing into a larger percentage.
    You have to have a reason to sanction a country. No other nation is going to go along with it because America refuses to take responsibility for its own border.