Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    it's legion rogue, are u really expecting good design
    In an expansion defined by pruning meanwhile Blizz introduces 30 minute cool down Bribe that is highly situational? Haha no.

Looks like the thunderfury reskin for an artifact goes to rogues after all

Rogue (Outlaw) - The Dreadblades
    • Thunderfury Reborn #1: Dreadblades (New)
    • Thunderfury Reborn #2: Dreadblades (New)
    • Thunderfury Reborn #3: Dreadblades (New)
    • Thunderfury Reborn #4: Dreadblades (New)

Quote Originally Posted by ellgar View Post

That is awesome news but a lot of non Rogues will be upset by this as well haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ellgar View Post

This also means, that the TF was meant to be a rogue weapon and not a tanking sword.

Deleted
    I love to see that Thunderfury is for us rogue (I think it was not just designed for rogues as a weapon in vanilla but thats a debate for another place) and I will farm it no matter what is takes. BUT:

There is so much to work on with rogues, that this just feels like: "Here you go, still wanna complain ?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    I love to see that Thunderfury is for us rogue (I think it was not just designed for rogues as a weapon in vanilla but thats a debate for another place) and I will farm it no matter what is takes. BUT:

There is so much to work on with rogues, that this just feels like: "Here you go, still wanna complain ?!"
    I won't complain, i like the new Rogue Outlaw! Also we get/we can unlock:

THUNDERFURY!!!!!

Is Pistol shot graphic updated yet??

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Is Pistol shot graphic updated yet??
    It's had the proper pistol and animation for a while. The sword sometimes gets stuck on the hand and you shoot with a pistol+sword, but I don't know if they fixed that on more recent builds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldEJYITppQ

I don't know if that's what you wanted to know, but there you go in case you haven't seen it yet :T
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did not see it yet! So thnx!! Looks okay to me!

Reforged Thunderfury makes me re-think my main...hard.

im so excited outlaw gets a reforged thunderfury

imho, people love thunderyfury's look for three reasons: long hilt (lance-like feel), lightning flail, back sheath.
    so far it looks like the new model may have none of these, although we haven't seen it in action yet. i hope i am wrong...
    Last edited by no19; 2016-04-11 at 05:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're currently not sheated on the back, unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, they look closer in model to the D3 "Thunderfury" than the OG wow Thunderfury.

Still awesome, but not AS awesome.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Did anyone get to test out outlaw in the small amount of mythic testing?

Look guys, i know some of U might disagree with My feedback and i totally get that i wont be seeing all these changes come through. But i really would like to see an overhaul with outlaw and have tried giving the best feedback i can. Probably failed a bit on being constructive and Going into detailed explanations and logic about why i want these changes but oh well. I want to see more people make some noise about outlaw. So if anyone Wants to help me tweet or post on the forums about this id be very greatful. Posting link down below. I cant post this on the forums because no gametime. Post My feedback, add ur own, whatever.

Seems to be some people at least discussing in the outlaw alpha thread so thats something. But theres more id like to see Done than simply fixing rtb.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/24a1bewx3w...ion.docx?dl=0#

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    Did anyone get to test out outlaw in the small amount of mythic testing?
    I did but the mythic testing wasn't any different than the heroic ones, and there isn't really much to test, it's pretty straightforward. The skillcap seems to be your judgment when to spam SS regardless of PS procs and when to use the procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansi View Post
    They're currently not sheated on the back, unfortunately.

Yeah but it still looks good though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah thunderfury !!!, let's hope you don't have to buy them true the store...

Back on outlaw feedback, still feels like Roll the Bones is just to much RNG, i don't know how they can fix it as the ability itself is cool and original. I know somone already talk about it but i thought it was a great idea, adding a small CD (maybe a talent) called rigged the dice or loaded dice, that lets you get all buff on the next RtD. Another idea would be instantly rerolling the buff keeping up current duration on buffs on a short CD, leting you fish more easily if you get some bad buffs. I love the idea behind RtD as it stand out from other maintenance buff but i fear we will have to go with SnD just to not be to much about RNG.

I know mfd kinda act as a rerolling CD but i hope we will not have to take it as a safety net in case you roll super bad.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...56726164824065

@WarcraftDevs do you foresee outlaw rogues recasting roll the bones in PvE when they only get jolly roger (healing buff) and is that OK?

Yes, and that's okay. When soloing, the healing, in conjunction with the artifact ability, should be quite useful.
    Fishing for Jolly Roger is an accepted design by Blizz. Still not sure if they are okay with fishing for True Bearing procs however.

Deleted
    Isn't the fact that they're keeping Vanish as an insignificant DPS increase boring? Pop Vanish every 2 min, cast one Ambush, which is basically just a slightly better Saber Slash, and that's it. You could almost skip it entirely and it would do you no harm.