Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Also Void Lords are different then a Xel'naga. Yeah they look like creepy Eldrich thingie(Xel'nagas do) but I don't think we know what Void Lords look like.
    i bet they look like this

and yes, i know that my drawing skills are awesome.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No it isn't a Void Lord. It would contradict the Chronicle in that Void Lords can barely/not even exist on the mortal plane and what not.

Also Void Lords are different then a Xel'naga. Yeah they look like creepy Eldrich thingie(Xel'nagas do) but I don't think we know what Void Lords look like.
    They are the crooked serpent with no eyes, who watches from the endless sky. The black goat with seven eyes watching from outside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also my theory on Void Lords are massive evil Void Genies >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The video game 'Grey Goo' has a dark and terrible ultimate enemy known as the Shroud or the Silent Ones. They're represented as a rolling tidal-wave of darkness with a core of dark crystal, like an immense black glacier that reaches out to swallow entire worlds. They can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj-3...utu.be&t=13m7s

I kind've like the idea that the Void Lords are like this - monstrous elemental forces of utter darkness, even more abstract and formless than the Old Gods.

This is going to be the fifth Old God in my head canon.

First, Hearthstone is not the canon source for WoW lore. See Ragnaros, the Lightlord. This guy might not even canonically exist.

Second, stats don't matter shit. Otherwise, you would consider Icehowl to be stronger than Ysera.

10+ Year Old Account
    Void Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post

Second, stats don't matter shit. Otherwise, you would consider Icehowl to be stronger than Ysera.
    N'Zoth, Yogg'Saron and C'Thun as well.(Probably the strongest beings we'll see in Hearthstone for a while(unless they add Sargeras or a Void Lord))
    "Yes, I'm one of those GW2 fan boys who quit WoW and never even played GW1."[/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    The only similarity between the Xel'Naga and the Void Lords (And Lovecraft's shit) are that they originate outside the "main" universe that the story is centered on. Thats it.

Void Lords go around destroying universes, whereas Xel'Naga go around adding 2 sets of races to various universes that eventually merge to become new Xel'Naga (Humans, for instance, are not Xel'Naga created lifeforms). Kerrigan, for instance, is a Xel'Naga, and Narud also was turned into a Xel'Naga. Not only that, but there were previous Xel'Naga that Amon had killed in the past, before he arrived at the second-to-last generation of Xel'Naga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

First, Hearthstone is not the canon source for WoW lore. See Ragnaros, the Lightlord. This guy might not even canonically exist.
    First, of course Hearthstone isn't canon. That's not the point. The point is that some of the designs are likely coming from somewhere. Do you think they just threw N'Zoth's design together without consulting the Warcraft team on what he was supposed to look like? The Eater of Secrets is a notable example as well, since it closely resembles the statues shown in Chronicles.

As for Ragnaros the Lightlord, of course he exists somewhere in the multiverse! Actually no. The Lightlord art design is lame enough that I actually do believe it was thrown together without any real concept to it. They just gave him a shield and slapped some new armor bits on. If they were really creative, they would have made his shoulder flares look more wing-like.

Icehowl would eat Ysera if she's on ground. And icehowls can make a snow trap and ambush her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i bet they look like this

and yes, i know that my drawing skills are awesome.
    Official Void Lord artwork leak right here.

You want to see the Void Lords?

Here we have a being of light and a being of darkness, both two sides of the same whole and usually existing outside of reality. Of course, here the being of light schemes to be reunited with its other half.

We'll see how it plays out. Mergings between ultimate cosmic darkness and light is common enough in comics, and Blizzard loves its comicbooks.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2016-04-08 at 03:09 AM.

Basically how I imagine void lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

This guy is a 30/30 in Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Yu-Gi-Oh is still a better childrens card game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    Basically how I imagine void lords.

I think it needs to be darker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Blacker than the blackest black, times infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Blacker than the blackest black, times infinity.

Void lords don't have a shape - they are just a pure shadow energy that needs untolds amounts of matter and energy go get a physical form in reality and even then they can only stay there for a limited amount of time. They consume all matter and energy from the physical universe they can get.

So if anything the void lords would look more like a black cloud.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Gave it Flynt Flossy swag for added awesome. [IMG][/IMG]