Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

So since we now know that Sargeras is really the good guy in all of this...

So since we now know that Sargeras only wants to kill all life in the universe because he wants to prevent the void lords from corrupting the baby titan inside every planet into a dark titan, what does that mean for us and our relationship to the Burning Legion?

If Sargeras can't possibly take down the void lords, then we would never be able to do that either. So if we fight back against the Burning Legion and we succeed and we eventually kill Sargeras and destroy the Burning Legion, all that would happen would be that the void lords and old gods would eventually succeed and a dark titan would be created, and all would be lost.

So shouldn't we instead surrender to the Burning Legion and join them in their noble crusade to save the universe? It is the only chance we have.

Well I'm a living, I don't want to die, don't care what reason you have for killing me.......

You only made this thread in response to that other thread. You need to read the books and learn the lore before you go off on another tirade.

Deleted
    can i die with a SS pending?

There's a big difference between thinking what you're doing is right and being an actual good guy. Sargeras is everything but a good guy.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    Well I'm a living, I don't want to die, don't care what reason you have for killing me.......
    But you would die anyway. The Void Lords are not gonna spare you, and they can't be stopped. If the great one Sargeras can't, then how could you ever dream to do the impossible. So the only way of saving the universe is by destroying it and recreating it. That way you won't get to live, but eventually, new generations will be born, without the evil of the Void Lords. Safe.

Deleted
    Oh Kim jong hey!

So why does Sarg want to kill all life?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    There's a big difference between thinking what you're doing is right and being an actual good guy. Sargeras is everything but a good guy.
    How is he not? He is just fighting the void lords and the old gods. The void lords and the old gods are the bad guys. They corrupt and destroy life. The only way to defeat them is to destroy the universe and to remake it. That way the universe can be recreated without their evil and everyone will live in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by pjongjongjeng View Post
    But you would die anyway. The Void Lords are not gonna spare you, and they can't be stopped. If the great one Sargeras can't, then how could you ever dream to do the impossible. So the only way of saving the universe is by destroying it and recreating it. That way you won't get to live, but eventually, new generations will be born, without the evil of the Void Lords. Safe.
    I am the almighty WoW Player Character. None can stand in my way aside from temporary setbacks.

... If the great one Sargeras can't, then how could you ever dream to do the impossible...
    Because we wear plot armor and can kill anything.

Deleted
    How is he not? He is just fighting the void lords and the old gods. The void lords and the old gods are the bad guys. They corrupt and destroy life. The only way to defeat them is to destroy the universe and to remake it. That way the universe can be recreated without their evil and everyone will live in peace.
    A bad guy can fight another bad guy.

Also have you read any good headcanon fanfiction recently?

Thanks for the spoilers

How is he not? He is just fighting the void lords and the old gods. The void lords and the old gods are the bad guy. They corrupt and destroy life. The only way to defeat them is to destroy the universe and to remake it. That way the universe can be recreated without their evil and everyone will live in peace.
    Sargeras destroyed his whole race because they didn't agree with him. And it's not a fact that the only way to defeat the VL is by destroying the universe. That is simply Sargeras' reasoning for ending billions of lives.
    How can anyone live in peace when there is no one to live?

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers
    He's not being serious. He had a semi meltdown in another thread that went off-topic and started talking about lore and this is his response to that off-topic conversation. A sort of middle finger in some ways I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    He's not being serious. He had a semi meltdown in another thread that went off-topic and started talking about lore and this is his response to that off-topic conversation. A sort of middle finger in some ways I guess.
    Sorry I broke him

I think if the story ever ends, it'll be with us defending azeroth from any old god minions (the only thing voidlords can manifest) until the world soul becomes a titan. The azeroth world-soul has been hinted as the most powerful titan who could take on voidlords alone.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Azeroth is more powerful than Sargaeras. He's not the great one by any means.

He's also not a good guy. He has a skewed idea about how to fix a situation. He's more like Ozymandias from Watchmen: he believes he's doing the right thing but in reality he's a total sociopath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Sargeras destroyed his whole race because they didn't agree with him. And it's not a fact that the only way to defeat the VL is by destroying the universe. That is simply Sargeras' reasoning for ending billions of lives.
    How can anyone live in peace when there is no one to live?
    He didn't destroy them because he didn't agree with them. He forced to destroy them because their inaction would have doomed all life. He had to do it for the sake of the universe.

He didn't destroy them because he didn't agree with them. He forced to destroy them because their inaction would have doomed all life. He had to do it for the sake of the universe.
    What sake of the universe, if everything in it is dead?

How does that at all make sense? The other Titans have been fighting the Old Gods already. Nothing they were doing was negative. They were smart enough to realize ending all life was pointless and stupid.