Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Skeleton from the Undead starting zone or Murloc Tinyfin, empowered with the fel magic and sargeras might, it will be revealed that it has 50% of Sargeras total power now. Next expansion: sargeras as an dungeon 1st random boss (lol) and Void Lords as a raid.

Deleted
    I remember reading they messed up the Archimonde fight and he isn't dead. I can't find that reference though.

IIRC no old god has ever been an expansion end boss? I thin we might fight one this expansion but not as the end boss.

I think fighting BOTH Kil'jaeden and Archimonde at the same time would be cool. I live in hope .

Sargeras itself will never be a boss, if he find us, he will just cut Azeroth in half and gg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    n'zoth or queen azshara

or maybe we'll get a really awful plot twist and fight Illidan again
    nah it wont be illidan, for reasons discussed in the novel. i can see it being kil'jaeden and then nzoth poking his head in like "sup bitches" then we have to escape the old gods while also fighting the last of the legion's forces
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBallfan View Post
    yeah and yet the Demons Hunters are miraculously alive when they are killed on Marduum.
    Imprisoned, not killed.

Deleted
    Kil'Jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Skeleton from the Undead starting zone or Murloc Tinyfin, empowered with the fel magic and sargeras might, it will be revealed that it has 50% of Sargeras total power now. Next expansion: sargeras as an dungeon 1st random boss (lol) and Void Lords as a raid.
    In before Chronicle II reveals that there's one bigger evil behind the Void Lords, which is (of course) the murlocs. I knew it all along.

Be pretty awesome if at the end of the cinematic after we kill Archi/KJ N'Zoth pulled the Tomb down into the depths and Azshara/N'Zoth harvested all it's energies and become super saiyan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    Sargeras itself will never be a boss, if he find us, he will just cut Azeroth in half and gg.
    We fought against 2 old gods and deathwing, we will also fight sargeras.

@OP

Kil'jaedan, Avatar of Sargeras (maybe using Illidan's body) or Illidan gone mad

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it will be KJ trying to summon Sargeras. Sargeras will have to be involved somehow
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by rodney View Post
    we are fighting legion and end boss nzoth? its just dont make any sence
    We are fighting orcs and ogres and end boss Archimonde? It just doesn't make any sense.. oh wait, WoD.

Hard to guess who we'll be fighting as the end boss. Check back a couple months later.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    We fought against 2 old gods and deathwing, we will also fight sargeras.

@OP

Kil'jaedan, Avatar of Sargeras (maybe using Illidan's body) or Illidan gone mad
    Sargeras is far more powerful than any of the Old Gods, and Deathwing was weaker than the Old Gods, since the Old Gods gave him his powers. I believe it's been established that Sargeras is even more powerful than any single Titan on the Pantheon (could be wrong on that account though). If Sargeras ever physically comes to Azeroth he will instantly wipe out all life on the planet by his mere presence alone. We will never be able to fight him or defeat him.

Not to mention that both of the Old Gods we defeated were in a weakened state and there's no confirmation we even killed them (since killing an Old God has dire ramifications, ie, Y'shaarj)
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

Kil'jaeden.

100% Kil'jaeden. If the other side of the ToS is argus, then we will fight kil'jaeden. Hell, kil'jaedens palace is the main base of argus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IxilaFA View Post
    We will never be able to fight him or defeat him.
    You are taking the lore of this game far too serious. Applying the same logic deathwing would have killed us with one flap but he didn't because aspects and thrall gave us power ups and it will be the same with sargeras, nzoth and even voidlords - we will just get temp power ups (from naarus for example).

As if they would kill off sargeras off screen. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    You are taking the lore of this game far too serious. Applying the same logic deathwing would have killed us with one wing swing but he didn't because aspects and thrall gave us power and it will be the same with sargeras, nzoth and even voidlords - we will just get temp power ups (from naarus for example).

As if they would kill of sargeras in cinematic. lol
    Taking the lore aspect that Sargeras is one of the single most powerful creatures in the entire universe? I don't think that's too much of a stretch. Getting a buff from the aspects to defeat Deathwing is one thing, since the Aspects and Deathwing are on the same level of power. Defeating a Titan, ie, the ones who gave the Aspects their power? That's a whole different story.

Granted I am willing to suspend disbelief with stuff like the Lich King and say yeah, maybe we could reasonably defeat them (even then, we would have died if not for Tyrion), but it's a little hard to suspend disbelief when you're talking about one of the most powerful creatures ever thought of being defeated by a bunch of mortals.

The Naaru shouldn't be involved either. If the Naaru were capable of defeating Sargeras and the Legion, they could just do it on their own. They don't need to give divine buffs to a bunch of mortals to achieve that. The entire concept of "divine being gives us divine power to defeat evil god that the divine being could have killed in the first place" is terrible. I don't put it beyond Blizzard to fall back on that, but it's a poor concept and doesn't make much sense.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    He was in Mythic, but dunno if that counts or if it was just used to make the encounter more unique.
    Blizz was not even sure if it counts because in the death cinematic he still dies on Draenor.

Khadgar possesed by Sargeras
    Ressurected Avatar of Sargeras
    OR ressurected Medivh possesed by Sargeras
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IxilaFA View Post
    The Naaru shouldn't be involved either. If the Naaru were capable of defeating Sargeras and the Legion, they could just do it on their own. They don't need to give divine buffs to a bunch of mortals to achieve that. The entire concept of "divine being gives us divine power to defeat evil god that the divine being could have killed in the first place" is terrible. I don't put it beyond Blizzard to fall back on that, but it's a poor concept and doesn't make much sense.
    Well the naaru are back in action with the new illidan book and they want kil'jaedan killed. Also how do you think the story resolves if sargeras, nzoth and voidlords are too powerful to be defeated by us (THE heroes) or aspects, naarus, other titans (now dead)?

Following this logic the story is already over. Also blizzard doesn't care about power levels anymore otherwise we would have never been able to defeat archimonde in wod.
    Last edited by mmocf9c4bcbfba; 2016-04-08 at 10:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Longshot: Wrathion. There's something going on with this guy.