@Hastings, yeah i did mean to quote joy, my bad ><

Deleted
    My knee is completely fucked up. Gotta rest with running and take it easier when I start up again. Ugh

Deleted
    No, too self conscious about my body

10+ Year Old Account
    Go swimming in a t-shirt.

Or go skimming at the beach in a wet-suit, that's more normal looking and no one will think you're hiding something.

Sea swimming seems to be rather popular around here, you should go do that, everyone is wearing gloves and boots anyways so you can't look silly.
    Only thing putting me away from trying it is that I do not fancy swimming around in a sea that is around 2°c, I don't feel like risking hypothermia like everyone else is doing.

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what wet suits are for tbh, keep you fairly warm. I don't think the sea here is 2degrees though so your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's what wet suits are for tbh, keep you fairly warm. I don't think the sea here is 2degrees though so your mileage may vary.

psshh... wet suits.....

https://youtu.be/CC8MRIzruFo?t=1m17s

It doesn't look snowy but it is dark-ish, so i'd assume it's August so water is closer to 5°c instead of 2°c there.

What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

This new phone is wonderful, doesn't feel large at all after a few minutes already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    psshh... wet suits.....

https://youtu.be/CC8MRIzruFo?t=1m17s

It doesn't look snowy but it is dark-ish, so i'd assume it's August so water is closer to 5°c instead of 2°c there.

crazy euros. Not everyone here wears wet suits, and it would be pretty odd to wear one if you're just going to the beach with friends for a swim, but if you're going to the beach for any like long and frequent activity (like taking up swimming, surfing or diving) then it's not uncommon to wear one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post

This new phone is wonderful, doesn't feel large at all after a few minutes already.
    Making me Jealous Asme!

I still have about a year left on my contract but when I do get a new phone I'll prob go for the + as well, assuming they go with the same 7/7+ or 7s/7s+ whichever one I end up getting.

Can definitely recommend. (So far at least, don't know how I feel about it in a week obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    No, too self conscious about my body
    Dont be, you're a sexy beast now

Dunno, did you lose like 50kg in the past couple of months?

10+ Year Old Account
    He lost an entire kpop idol in a few months?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    He lost an entire kpop idol in a few months?

*Almost* an entire me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Hai KJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post

Hallo all

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/emYWqVz.jpg[IMG]
    Hai Hast.

What a silly inbred dog you have there.