Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Because voting satsu is stupid
    You know whats stupid? Waiting till the last few hours to vote and then complain when one of the only wagons gained traction, or to push an alternate wagon with less than 8 hours left in the day when most of the thread is asleep.

I think we have 4 hours left.

4 hours twenty minutes to be precise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    You know whats stupid? Waiting till the last few hours to vote and then complain when one of the only wagons gained traction, or to push an alternate wagon with less than 8 hours left in the day when most of the thread is asleep.
    That's exactly what dupti did Virothe (7.5 hours left in day). He started by voting me at 9:30 am my time. Anyone who knows my posting habits knows I am never around until noon est earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Seriously? My train had 0 reason to even start. I went to sleep with 0 votes and woke up to Arialla protecting me.
    There were reasons. Some of them were even voiced. The one that wasn't, and the one that everyone overlooks all of the time, is to gauge reactions. The current trains weren't moving, and I was rather interested in something we could scrutinize later instead of letting the day end with an uncontested minority lynch.

What is even more fun is I was killed D2 last game and I get pressured again on D2. Seriously am I not allowed to play any game until the KDrama one?
    Please. I picked someone who I had a read on that I wanted to pursue. I'm not going to ignore what I perceive as a potential scum-read because you may or may not have died early last game.

That's exactly what dupti did Virothe (7.5 hours left in day). He started by voting me at 9:30 am my time. Anyone who knows my posting habits knows I am never around until noon est earliest.
    Is there some sort of meta-read here that I'm missing about how he read into my willingness to pressure you and decided to start a train to deflect away from Satsu? Because, otherwise, that reasoning seems silly to me, seeing as I started the whole topic.

vote satsu

sry ive been dead but now im alive, i vote this guy so people dont sneak online and kill listo.
    게임 은 어렵~~

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, for those who need to change their vote or even place one, let's look at reality because there's only a little more than 4 hours left.

1) Please no vote to pressure now, seriously, it's a vote to lynch at this point.
    2) If you feel that Satsu is scummy or feel like that's the correct train, then your decision is made for you.
    3) The next train down is Listo. Claimed mason, probably not a good lynch idea for today.
    4) Arlee and Dupti are next. (maybe Strikered too?)

If you don't like voting for Satsu or Listo, then you need to insure that votes pile on someone else more than Satsu with 4 hours left. The next closest possibility is Listo, and that doesn't look like a good idea for today. I'm only mentioning these things because people really don't seem to like either Satsu or Listo lynch today, and I agree, I don't either. But if you all who don't like these lynches don't get your act together, Satsu is bye-bye. Arlee had a suspicious unvote on a person that she then decided to vote for anyway, has played the victim card early today, and is on what I think a suspicious Satsu train. That's where my vote is staying. Dupti for whatever reason has started a train "for pressure reasons" extremely late in the day, and I don't know what to make of it. I don't blame people for voting there.

But make a decision please.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Because voting satsu is stupid
    But Dupti created the listo as a counter to the Satsu train. If you think Dupti is scum for doing so it would stand to reason that Satsu is too and he is trying to deflect onto listo?

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Yeah well I can't pick and choose when I will have time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    But Dupti created the listo as a counter to the Satsu train. If you think Dupti is scum for doing so it would stand to reason that Satsu is too and he is trying to deflect onto listo?
    The reasons for the votes of satsu are stupid. Votes Dupti for the attempted deflection and then the sheep votes that followed

Well, this was the closest to a justification that I could find on Dupti's part:

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I sincerely hope more people are going to show up. We're pretty close to the deadline. Not sure why this day has been so quiet, so few votes. And no real countertrain to Satsu yet makes me dislike the train even more.

Whatever, let's do this and see if it gets us anywhere.

unvote
    Vote listo
    Sounds like he either holds a grudge against Listo from a prior game or just drew a name out of a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    There were reasons. Some of them were even voiced. The one that wasn't, and the one that everyone overlooks all of the time, is to gauge reactions. The current trains weren't moving, and I was rather interested in something we could scrutinize later instead of letting the day end with an uncontested minority lynch.
    Plausible, though Dupti should know better than to drop a vote without at least writing a reason - even if it's false - whatsoever. Comes off as suspscious.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Well, for those who need to change their vote or even place one, let's look at reality because there's only a little more than 4 hours left.
    This is MMO-Champion mafia, entire trains can collapse and new ones built in even a couple hours, especially near the end of a game day.

But make a decision please.
    Not voting or voting for a no lynch is usually bad option but nonetheless a valid option.

I was about to come on to say this. Ditto.

I actually disagree. I think it's more likely that Crackle was aligned with mafia with an extra win condition and therefore in the mafia QT. I haven't seen examples (I don't know of any actually) where a 3rd party had a win condition in the same interest as scum or town.

Arlee unvoted because the reason for voting Crackle was wrong (Arlee stated this many times). However, Arlee could not provide a good reason for voting anyone else. Arlee even provided a list of people who had less posts than Catta and stated why he/she would not vote on each of them. In the end, Arlee ended up going on Crackle. So this begs the question, WHY THE UNVOTE? If there is not a good reason for voting anyone Day 1, and Arlee wasn't able to provide one, then the defense that Arlee gave for unvoting is not valid. The only answer I have? Guilty scum slip.

Vote: Arlee
    ... What? Arlee outright said that she unvoted out of courtesy because Catta died last game. Also, don't take Arlee too seriously unless she's on the receiving end of a train.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Vote Catta

Because someone has to die and I don't really want to vote off someone being active right now. Also Catta's shiffty, you can't trust him.
    Oh drat... Catta died D1 last game. Poop.

Unvote

- - - Updated - - -

* throws all the papers in the air in frustration, and walks away

and yes the papers magically don't catch fire.

7+ Year Old Account
    Val I was talking about Arlee's unvote of Crackle, not the unvote of Catta.
    Mafia History

Val I was talking about Arlee's unvote of Crackle, not the unvote of Catta.
    Sen, Arlee never unvoted in between her vote on Crackle on page 15 and the lynch....

7+ Year Old Account
    Well last game he claimed Cop D1, so you know

WTB FLASH DUCK NAO!

Also apparently there have been hot pics and gifs and I've missed them because work sucks

Also this:

Vote Crackle

B/c you know why! Also, D1.
    @ValyriantheMoofiaBoss This was post #102. Give me a couple of moments to dig the other posts.
    Mafia History

I know, I read through the posts. I was just saying since Aria wanted to voice how bad an idea Satsu is that maybe people should have been active and tried to push a wagon yesterday instead of barely posting. 25 people and like 4 of us are active and that's acceptable to everyone?

Literally the only reason I'm on Satsu at this point is because so many people have defended him or tried to push off his wagon, for instance your wagon got a huge push and was almost past Satsu before you claimed and even after that we were still seeing people vote on you. That's extremely odd to me.

I feel better about that than jumping on to Dupti because a bunch of other people sheeped to his wagon, but I think that depending on what Satsu flips it will speak volumes about who joined your wagon.
    Last edited by Virothe; 2016-04-08 at 05:38 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dudes.. I was joking with my vote on Crackle. The people you should hold responsible for Crackle living last game is everyone who didn't vote on him D6 and weren't wolves (because obviously they wouldn't have voted him)... if you are going to use last game as a reason.

Anywho.

Unvote

be be back in about an hour or so.
    Val this was post #178
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Why.....why oh why would you out 2 flipping Masons........... You pretty much screwed the Masons.
    Well... there's usually 3 masons so one should still be hidden. Also this means we can probably put the theory about no main characters thing to be. I personally buy the mason claims for now.

has played the victim card early today
    I played the victim card? LOL Pointing out the fact I was an easy lynch target is in no way playing the victim card, it's trying make sure the people who are town have specific bits of information to think about when I flip town. Also BTW, anyone who didn't want to vote for Crackle after he admitted to lying the first time, is stupid scummy. But that's probably not of value to you because you didn't vote on him at all. There are very few lies it is ok for a townie to do, and even fewer on D1.

Let me remind you of something real quick:

Meh, maybe to some, but Decagon did almost the exact thing with Catta Day 1 in Mafia 67. I pointed it out as scummy Day 2, no one really cared (except for maybe Ret), and it wasn't until later when Decagon was lurky that he got heat. Turned out he was in fact pretty scummy. I learned last game to stick to my guns more often, try not to be influenced too much when others try to sway me. I believe that Arlee is scum, I really do. That's my preferred lynch today...
    First of all just because someone different than me did the same thing and is scum does not make me scum. That's one hell of a false equivalency there.

and

When I said assuming, I was mainly talking about why the votes were on you, not the second part. I'm not arguing that you are or are not the obvious lynch, I'm asking why you yourself brought it up. Though I don't think I'm really expecting an actual answer, it's more hypothetical and I pointed it out for character read reasons for other town.
    You even agreed that I was the obvious lynch, and now you are trying to act like I was crying victim? Give me a break.

The last thing you guys need to get through your heads, any game should be balanced to allow a certain amount of mislynches to happen without losing the town the game. I'd love to go the whole game without lynching a single townie, but considering the limited info we have one or two are bound to happen. But they give us info. And it's important. You guys were desperate to lynch anyone bur Satsu and you outed two masons... good job. That to me says hey, maybe we aren't barking up the wrong tree with Satsu after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Well, this was the closest to a justification that I could find on Dupti's part:

Sounds like he either holds a grudge against Listo from a prior game or just drew a name out of a hat.

Plausible, though Dupti should know better than to drop a vote without at least writing a reason - even if it's false - whatsoever. Comes off as suspscious.
    I can't tell if you overlooked it or are blatantly ignoring it so that you can look pro-town, but Dupti and I were discussing the reasons for voting Listo literally 15 minutes before that post you quoted.

Ah, you mean before he revoted Crackle?

Dudes.. I was joking with my vote on Crackle. The people you should hold responsible for Crackle living last game is everyone who didn't vote on him D6 and weren't wolves (because obviously they wouldn't have voted him)... if you are going to use last game as a reason.

Anywho.

Unvote

be be back in about an hour or so.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was tempted to suggest Danner as a lynch target just to find out what faction was going to lose

At this point we have just under 13 hours left... Celtic has 6 votes on him, Danner is at 5, and Crackle is at 5. I like the Celtic lynch even less than the crackle lynch because he told us he wasn't going to be around at the beginning so meh. Also, I've been in his spot before as well with that situation so it'd jerky of me to turn around and lynch him for it.

Honestly, I would be fine with letting a potential vigilante take out crackle but we don't know if we have one and everyone I think about voting for seems like a worse pick to me So I'm sorry crackle I'll be back on you now. I really hope you were lying about your claim and are actually scummy scum.

vote Crackle

- - - Updated - - -

bah people posting while I'm writing /shakes fist err paw
    And to round out the three, this is post #288.
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Sen, Arlee never unvoted in between her vote on Crackle on page 15 and the lynch....
    I was the first vote on Crackle that day. When I came back and saw people had started randomly piling on I unvoted because that didn't feel right with me. Then Crackle did his whole self-implosion thing and I revoted him, because at that point voting anyone else seemed stupid.