Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    anyone that objects to the radical israel agenda is always called out by the extremists on the far right that supports the agenda.

I guess anyone that's not the farthest to the left is "far right" to you. You're just part of the loudmouth left-wing extremist fringe with your constant hysteria.

And you're not "objecting" to any "agenda" when you say that because some israelis don't want to give birth next to arabs means that it's everywhere in society.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-04-08 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Myyeeeeeeeeah but not really, see, Palestinians are to the Israelis what African Americans were to the White people in certain period of time, and it completely looked normal at that time, the difference though is whites were not destroying Blacks houses, stealing their lands and killing them without trial. Palestinians are the victim.

And if a white American politician has said something about his wife giving birth next to a black lady, just imagine how would that be in 2016.
    The Israeli people have been attacked numerous times by Palestinians as well however. Israel become its own nation in 1948. The backyard argumebt doesn't really work. Should England still be mad at the US for rebelling hundreds of years ago and forcing them to lose their foothold in the "new world"?

There are people over there who won't be happy until the Israelis (and this works in reverse too, so the Palestinians as well) are dead. No one over there seems innocent to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Why isnt this thread closed? I thought race,religion was a nono here on MMO champion?
    The bill clinton/BLM thread was closed pretty fast, maybe its ok to throw shit at Israel but not racist african american movements?
    Several reasons

Firstly, Israeli isn't a race, nor is it an ethnicity. Israelis are largely everyday Czechs, Hungarians, Germans, Russians, Poles, etc.

Secondly, this thread is about what an elected Israeli official said, and possibly, what it says about Israelis. It's as legitimate as threads on Donald Trump and what his popularity says about Americans.

PS, BLM is not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    The Israeli people have been attacked numerous times by Palestinians as well however. Israel become its own nation in 1948. The backyard argumebt doesn't really work. Should England still be mad at the US for rebelling hundreds of years ago and forcing them to lose their foothold in the "new world"?

There are people over there who won't be happy until the Israelis (and this works in reverse too, so the Palestinians as well) are dead. No one over there seems innocent to me.
    No, Israel/Palestine case is nothing like US/UK ...

@dlhak , all I'm saying is that the argument made was poor. That land isn't theirs any more. The religious fights, murders, and racism over there are incredibly petty amd both sides do it.

To be frank, they need to get over their differences. The shit that goes on over there on a daily basis isn't okay. The Palestinians lost that land 58 years ago. I believe it's time to move past that. Many people who are alive in those natioms today weren't even alive when that happened.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They're at war, can't blame her for not wanting to give birth next to someone her country is at war with.
    The state of israel is at war with every palestinian?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Apparently, when I say that, I don't mean every single Palestinian. I mean their system and society in general. But yeah, now that I look at it, I phrased it the way that looks a bit nationalistic. I'll say it differently: Palestinian system is aimed at agitating people against Israel, and it does its job pretty darn well.
    Once again May90 shows us he's not informed about the topic he is discussing. God knows what he means when he says "Palestinian system". Gaza? West bank? Abbas? Hamas? Who knows?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    What lobbying was he even discussing? he put up a list of Jewish American business owners and CEO's claiming there is something very very wrong with it, and then continues with "I don't believe in that crap.....BUT", subtly hinting at some conspiracy, but clearly can't say it out right and risking an infraction.

jeez...
    Who cares what he was saying. I know what I was saying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Why isnt this thread closed? I thought race,religion was a nono here on MMO champion?
    The bill clinton/BLM thread was closed pretty fast, maybe its ok to throw shit at Israel but not racist african american movements?
    It might sound weird to you. But "israel" is neither a race nor a religion.

- - - Updated - - -

@dlhak , all I'm saying is that the argument made was poor. That land isn't theirs any more. The religious fights, murders, and racism over there are incredibly petty amd both sides do it.

To be frank, they need to get over their differences. The shit that goes on over there on a daily basis isn't okay. The Palestinians lost that land 58 years ago. I believe it's time to move past that. Many people who are alive in those natioms today weren't even alive when that happened.
    Are you talking about the land they lost 75 years ago or the land grabbing going on now?

I was referring to the land from the past, which is why I mentioned when Israel was established as a nation.

Supposedly there is a land grab for the west bank by Israel. If that is true, then I can understand those specific people who are being effected.

I don't condone any current land grabs or fighting between the people over there. I'll restate that it is entirely petty.

Deleted
    I was referring to the land from the past, which is why I mentioned when Israel was established as a nation.

Supposedly there is a land grab for the west bank by Israel. If that is true, then I can understand those specific people who are being effected.

I don't condone any current land grabs or fighting between the people over there. I'll restate that it is entirely petty.
    There is land grab going on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    There is land grab going on now.
    As I said, I don't support Israel doing that.

Deleted
    As I said, I don't support Israel doing that.
    Amazingly enough, there's people that do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    No, Israel/Palestine case is nothing like US/UK ...
    Actually, US/UK was worse, in a sense. The colony rebelled violently against the commonwealth and obtained its lands through a very bloody war. Whilst Israel was established without any violence originally, and it is later that the nearby Arabic governments decided to go on a crusade against the new peaceful state. Throughout decades, Israel has been attacked multiple times both by means of full scale wars, and terrorist attacks such as all those thousands rockets launched at its territory. It is a miracle that after all this history Israel doesn't just say, "Screw it, we've had enough", and goes on a rampage. In my eyes, Israeli government is much more peaceful than it could have become with a bit less reasonable system.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Whilst Israel was established without any violence originally,
    /EPIC facepalm

Jesus christ dude. Check your stuff before posting. I mean...

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, US/UK was worse, in a sense. The colony rebelled violently against the commonwealth and obtained its lands through a very bloody war. Whilst Israel was established without any violence originally, and it is later that the nearby Arabic governments decided to go on a crusade against the new peaceful state. Throughout decades, Israel has been attacked multiple times both by means of full scale wars, and terrorist attacks such as all those thousands rockets launched at its territory. It is a miracle that after all this history Israel doesn't just say, "Screw it, we've had enough", and goes on a rampage. In my eyes, Israeli government is much more peaceful than it could have become with a bit less reasonable system.
    This is one of the worst post I have seen in a good while regarding this topic. Most of this stuff is totally made up. This guy knows absolutely nothing about the issue, yet he keeps on being very vocal for some reason.

"Israel was established without any violence" Okay.

Here's an interesting question: Why do people with weird hair always seem to be super racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Here's an interesting question: Why do people with weird hair always seem to be super racist?
    Isn't it a racist... I mean, hairist thing to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.