Poll: What should I feel?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    have sex with your mom, that'll showem whos boss
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    You contradict yourself in the same sentence.

"Their home, their rules, but yeah he's really being a dick."

So what now?
    That's not a contradiction. It can be his rules and those rules(his actions) can still be dickish.

If his Dad doesn't replace the cottage cheese then you have a gripe. Of if your dog can't handle dairy and your dad knows this and feeds it to him anyhow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

You all eat each others food, and when that happens it is replaced.

Why does it matter to you whose belly it's going in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    The cottage cheese is better than the processed trash you're more likely to give it in any case, so what's the problem?
    That you're wasting good food on a dog. Not to mention it's not really good for a dog anyway. So give it dogfood, dogfood is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    have sex with your mom, that'll showem whos boss
    perfect plan lol

That you're wasting good food on a dog. Not to mention it's not really good for a dog anyway. So give it dogfood, dogfood is fine.
    You're speaking without knowledge of what is good for dogs. The nutritional values are even worse for us than for a dog. In most families the dogs are considered family members, not some accessory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    That's not a contradiction. It can be his rules and those rules(his actions) can still be dickish.

If his Dad doesn't replace the cottage cheese then you have a gripe. Of if your dog can't handle dairy and your dad knows this and feeds it to him anyhow.
    but you're defending him by saying it's his house
    just cause it's his house that doesn't mean he can just be a dick however he wants
    he can't just come into your room, and take your ps4, that you paid for yourself, sell it to a pawnshop and spend the money on drugs and then tell you "deal with it, it's my house"
    that's not a free card for dick behaviour

Your dad is actually an idiot, sorry. I hope it doesn't trickle down the genetic river.

One: You don't feed people food to a dog, you feed dog food to the dog.
    Dogs can eat a variety of greens, so that is healthy, but cottage cheese is not.

Two: It doesn't matter who eats who's groceries, or who's house it is. He had a fucking child, and it's his responsibility to cloth, feed and keep you safe.
    If he is going to be a grump about you eating his food, he should have thought before he spermed in your mom.

It may be his house and his rules, but there at least has to be a general respect. He could have asked you first, "Hey, can I feed this fucking dog some of your cheese?"

Honestly, just be voracious with his rules, and his food. Rebel enough to make a point but don't get yourself kicked out.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Deleted
    You're speaking without knowledge of what is good for dogs. The nutritional values are even worse for us than for a dog.
    I'm not talking about nutritional value I'm talking about it being a milk product, those shouldn't be fed to animals in general, at least not above a certain age

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Oh you totally have rights, your dad also has the right to kick you out too.

Now weight the options, is it worth it to wave your right in his face if you have to sleep on park bench after that? If it is worth while to you, go for it.
    But the discussion isn't about is it worth getting your ass kicked out of the house but rather if he should be mad or not.

You cant help how you feel about something, you can choose your action toward that feeling though.

So yes. he can totally be mad and not tell his dad about it in order to not get kicked out of the house.

Question whatever you take for granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're more than welcome to move out if you can't follow the owner's rules over fucking cheese. Seriously grow up, this is nothing to get mad over.
    You're telling HIM to grow up? Have you even read your own post back to yourself?

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am really curious where you guys all live that moving out at 16 is even an option. Can you legally even have a full-time job at 16? I thought they have a cap on how many hours you can work. I know that when I was growing up, nowhere around here would rent to anyone under 18, nor did my parents expect me to move out.
    8 hours of school then 8 hours of work every day would drive me insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who voted 'his house, his rules' well that's fine I agree with that provided rules were established beforehand. The OPs tone is indicating that at no point did his father establish a rule that his groceries 'may' end up in the dog bowl. If my own dad fails to establish a rule, he can hardly get upset when he does something douchey and I get mad about it.

So yeah it's messed up if people just invent rules on the spot as an excuse to take liberties with property others worked for. If I had a son and he worked to save up for something to eat I sure wouldn't feed it to a dog and then tell him its my house, my rules. That would make me a total douche. How is that not a messed up attitude?

I'm not talking about nutritional value I'm talking about it being a milk product, those shouldn't be fed to animals in general, at least not above a certain age
    Shouldn't be feed to anyone past age 2 or 3 either. It's called breast milk for a reason.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hah one of the funniest posts xD

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You're telling HIM to grow up? Have you even read your own post back to yourself?
    You got a point? I'm not the one complaining on some forum about my father using my cheese. You're telling me that's a mature act?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

It's only a problem if the dog has lactose intolerance, just like with humans. Many vetenarians will even recommend you to give a mix of rice and cottage cheese when dogs have problems with the stomach.

The cottage cheese is better than the processed trash you're more likely to give it in any case, so what's the problem?
    Trash is still trash rather it comes from a five starts restaurant or a McDonald.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    I am really curious where you guys all live that moving out at 16 is even an option. Can you legally even have a full-time job at 16? I thought they have a cap on how many hours you can work. I know that when I was growing up, nowhere around here would rent to anyone under 18, nor did my parents expect me to move out.
    Unless you drop out of HS I don't see that being viable at all. Most shit jobs without a college education especially don't work with your schedule. You work what they tell you to work or you don't work at all. Especially if its full time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    The UK. House prices here are so high Americans don't realize how lucky they truly are.

Says who? And real dog food would mean you got raw meat and plants for it. You going to do it?
    Actually, that's pretty much what dogs should eat. dog are carnivores, every carnivores in the wild eat raw meat.