Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    What sake of the universe, if everything in it is dead?
    Only temporarily. The universe would be remade without the evil of the void lords and the old gods.

He thinks the only way to destroy them is to re-make the universe. He hasn't anticipated that the mortal races of Azeroth, each infused with the spirit and power of a Titan literally more powerful than he could imagine, might have the strength to completely eradicate the Void's presence in the Universe.

Or he has considered that and gone down the Imperius (D3) route of "Yeah but they could also do exactly the opposite and so need to be wiped out ASAP." And will thusly be wiping out the only hope of actually stopping the Void, and so, ultimately helping the Void Lords.

For all we known, he is already infected by them and doesn't know how crazy he has gone. I mean if I only had like 5 friends in the entire Universe, I'd have to have gone pretty bananas to have killed them all without thinking "Maybe I should chill and eat a Snickers."

Quote Originally Posted by pjongjongjeng View Post
    Only temporarily. The universe would be remade without the evil of the void lords and the old gods.
    The universe would be remade with the evil of Sargeras and his fel demon horde.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Ending of Legion:
    Guldan is sucked into the void to bring on the voidlord invasion. Sargeras and Anduin holding hands looking into the sunshine. Deamons and Humans are finally at peace.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Don't take him seriously. This thread is sort of a fallout over what happened in another thread.

So let me get this straight.

Sargeras wants to kill all life as we know it to prevent the void lords from killing all life as we know it?

Is this the story now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post

Sargeras wants to kill all life as we know it to prevent the void lords from corrupting all life as we know it?

Is this the story now?
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post

Sargeras wants to kill all life as we know it to prevent the void lords from killing all life as we know it?

Is this the story now?
    It's not. He's just saying this because of what happened in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    Got it. So it's basically ... die or be slaves? I can get behind that. There are worst things than death.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    But they are not evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    It's not.
    It is.

Deleted
    sargeras his plan isn't that crazy. we could join him and fight with him wiping out all the corruption. he is trying to get complete order by starting over. it is not a bad idea. and he gives immortality to those that join him, so that once his quest (that might actually be endless though) is completed we can control the void lords easier and live in peace, without the chaos of billions of planets that may or may not be corrupted. It is quite possible to talk this through with sargeras too instead of killing every single of his high ranking people that certainly would agree to a meeting.

Wanting to destroy the universe because he thinks it is the right thing to do does not make him a good guy. Crazy maybe but good no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    He thinks the only way to destroy them is to re-make the universe. He hasn't anticipated that the mortal races of Azeroth, each infused with the spirit and power of a Titan literally more powerful than he could imagine, might have the strength to completely eradicate the Void's presence in the Universe.
    Sargeras couldn't kill them so how could we ever hope to? You could speculate that humans infused with the power of an even more powerful Titan would be able to, but don't you think Sargeras would've thought of that, too?

Or he has considered that and gone down the Imperius (D3) route of "Yeah but they could also do exactly the opposite and so need to be wiped out ASAP." And will thusly be wiping out the only hope of actually stopping the Void, and so, ultimately helping the Void Lords.
    Also a good point. That power should be in no one's possession.

For all we known, he is already infected by them and doesn't know how crazy he has gone. I mean if I only had like 5 friends in the entire Universe, I'd have to have gone pretty bananas to have killed them all without thinking "Maybe I should chill and eat a Snickers."
    I really doubt that Sargeras is infected by the Void Lords. If he was, why would he be trying to save the universe?

Just because Sargeras isn't as whacko as we thought he was, it doesn't mean he's suddenly a good guy. His plan is the equivalent of you burning down your house because you got a stain on the living room carpet.

When did this info come out? About Sargares and the Void Lords I mean.

Infractions: 2

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers
    Get over it. The books been out for awhile and someone is bound to talk about it ingame eventually when you're watching.

Ontopic: Sargeras is remarkably myopic for a titan. What about using the Legion and his own power to kill off just the worlds corrupted by old gods already? And parking himself in Azeroth orbit and broadcasting to all the world " If you fail to stop the old gods, I will kill your whole world before I allow the dark Titan to be born."

sargeras is the good guy that we need irl.

destroy it all, because it's beyond all hope for any goodness. i wish we had that giant motherfucker irl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering even if he wiped out all life in existence and remade the universe he wouldn't stop the void lords since they're outside of the universe his plan is kinda faulty.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Sargeras is an idiot. Yes, I read chronicles and there you see that even a corrupted planet can be safed. Look how they managed to help Azeroth. There is no need to destroy everything. That's like carpet bombing your garden because you found that some plants have some parasites.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Considering even if he wiped out all life in existence and remade the universe he wouldn't stop the void lords since they're outside of the universe his plan is kinda faulty.
    he's gonna kill them too.