Poll: What did you like in WoD?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like the premade group tool and the fact that garrision give me ton of gold to buy token is a plus.

There is one, and only one, change I liked : the new raid tool.
    Everything else was shit. Leveling was shit, new models are so fucked up I'm still used the old ones, the raids were mostly boring, the dungeons are as laughable as they were since WotLK faceroll, the professions have been gutted to oblivion, garrisons are retarded, gameplay is shitty, the dumbification of stat made gearing boring, the gear is so formulaic it has lost all personality.

WoD was just 100 % shit from start to finish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nullpointer View Post
    I've always wondered why people bring up questing experience as one of the major pros of WoD. I didn't feel like it was very different from previous expansions, maybe just way faster.
    I've never understood either. To me, WoD leveling was the worst Blizzard ever made. The plot is retarded, the Hollywood aspect makes it even dumber, the whole setting is boring...

Deleted
    Why do so many people mention the cinematics during questing? MoP had the exact same thing, and to me it was equally immersive for that reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the problem with WoD is that it started out really strong, but failed to keep up the pace.

Questing, story and world were top notch and building the garrison was great, but once you were done with questing, story and building the garrison in the first month or two you were left with pretty much nothing but raids. The raids were good, but it was really the only thing to do for PvE types, dungeons were obsoleted superfast.

I hope with Artifact and new Challenge Mode there will be more progression to be had besides raiding for PvE players.

Deleted
    The questing experience was better than ever before.

Endgame is boring. Raid centric, catering to a few..

10+ Year Old Account
    Heirloom tab, toy box and heroes of the storm

Totally voting Ashran. Everyone should, it's a masterpiece. /sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Totally voting Ashran. Everyone should, it's a masterpiece. /sarcasm
    At least it showed the limits of my graphics card. With a GTX 970 2 fps because of spell effects of 150 characters..

7+ Year Old Account
    Imo the poll should've story split into levelling and max-level. But when I think about it, there's very little max-level story exc. the legendary questline.