The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    You are still proving my point which is the Horde caring of what the Forsaken are doing behind their backs. You can insult all you want and hide your head in the sand but that's not gonna change.
    I didn't prove your shitty point at all, Thrall sending Korkron to guard UC, and then having Garrosh plan to kill all the Forsaken does not equate to the Entirety of the Horde caring about the Forsaken. Jumping from A to D like always. Hell when Thrall sent the guards he also added in the factor that most of the Forsaken were unable to defend the undercity because they all packed up and went to Northrend, It wasn't until Garrosh was in charge that you saw the orc in the Apothecary room breathing down Farnel's neck.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-04-08 at 10:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Aha. Still I have yet to see the part where the Horde do not care for the Forsaken at all. Try not to avoid the question and just say that yes they do care and be done with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are still proving my point which is the Horde caring of what the Forsaken are doing behind their backs. You can insult all you want and hide your head in the sand but that's not gonna change.
    Even if they care, so what. Complain all you want, but absolutely nothing is going to change, and you know it. In the end they'll turn a blind eye like they always do, because the Forsaken are dominating the north in Eastern Kingdoms, wiping out every Alliance force that tries to invade. And that's exactly what the Horde wants.

To be fairly honest, Nazgrim should put his allegiance to Horde more than The Ebon Blade...He's a deceazed Horde General in the end.

That my dear Graden remains to be seen. Sylvannas's story will come to an end sooner or later. We just need to wait and see. And that's all for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    That my dear Graden remains to be seen. Sylvannas's story will come to an end sooner or later. We just need to wait and see. And that's all for me.
    >implying the Allaince under Anduin's leadership will do any thing that even begins to threaten Sylvanas.

You guys lose the faction War for sure unless Genn takes control.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    They are fucking monsters who never shown anything but bloodlust and never shown to be more intelligent than a monkey. And you may remember when in borean we are to search for skeletal remains of certain tauren we find them in a pit filled with those chidlers. They are mindless animals fit only to be used as tools, they were used as tools and discarded as ones. And what do you propose garrosh should do to them instead feeding them to naga ? Let them live oh so happy life filled with pain and urge of revenge ?
    Mmm yeah, and so what? Do you think any carnivorous animal on the planet wouldn't kill you or me and feed our tasteful corpses to its cubs? It's that atrocious and abominable? No, it's simply their nature. Nothing changes the fact that those cubs are nothing but cubs. And again no, Magnataur aren't beasts, regardless of their diet. Their children have the exact level of self-awareness human children have, probably more. And are as much immature and defenseless. The Kor'kron who attended them wasn't devoured alive, in fact without their parents they were easy to scare and keep quiet, they acted exactly like children and the guard treated them as such, even though their diet included flesh and not milk. Again, this dude resigned his Kor'kron charge the moment he realized to which atrocious fate Garrosh left them. This simple fact alone invalidate all your assumptions.

About the pain and "urge of revenge", these were fucking children. They didn't even seem to realize the awful fate their parents met. All Garrosh had to do, since he had the grace to kidnap them from their natural environment just to turn the adults in his personal cannon fodder, was to leave them in the place where he found them, which wasn't going to be this big ass deal since the adults were the problem and what made the first journey quite a mess. It wasn't going to guarantee their survival (since they were still without parents) but had definitely higher chances in the place they were born rather than fucking Azshara and its legions of Naga. I mean, the adults fought for Garrosh until their last breath, he at least owed that to them.

But hey, if this was too much trouble and just abandoning them in the first reachable shore was so much more comfortable, whatever. But then you can't have the audacity to blabber about honor and garbage like that when you only demonstrate to be a sociopath who knows no limits to the extents you can go for when it comes to pursue an agenda. You're not "honorable", you're just a filthy hypocrite. But the irony I guess is, despite all the tools he spent and the extents he went for, Garrosh still failed miserably and grew insanely butthurt about that. Beautifully deserved.

But forgetting about our lord and savior Garrosh for a moment, I don't think there's really much to argue about this magnataur thing when it was indeed addressed as a crime charged on Garrosh ("abduction of children") something about the ex-Kor'kron guard testified and his colorful description of the events left nothing to interpret about. Hell, this has been one of the two sole occasions in the whole trial where Baine had no other choice but say "fuck, I'm out" because he couldn't really come up with anything to defend Garrosh's position.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    the tauren dont like them
    Then I guess you don't know why the Forsaken are in the Horde in the first place. Not saying Tauren love them, but is not like they have any strong dislike for them either. Tauren's culture is much more balanced compared to Night Elf's and generally more open-minded and tolerant, similar to Pandaren's but developed in harsher environments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

It's really strange Zulkhan why they didn't even mention in the trial that Garrosh pretty much tried to control the remains of an Old God to bring Azeroth to it's knees. That alone was all that needed to make the defence completely moot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    It's really strange Zulkhan why they didn't even mention in the trial that Garrosh pretty much tried to control the remains of an Old God to bring Azeroth to it's knees. That alone was all that needed to make the defence completely moot.
    The abuse of power itself meant little. The actual actions that supposedly hurt this or that people are those that mattered most. At least the trial in question cared about this, otherwise they would have mentioned the practice of Dark Shamanism and elemental abuse as well.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Well I suppose you are right if that goes into the power abuse section. Power abuse seem to be the lowest compared to child kidhap. However it is a serious offence and it should be enough to just make any defence moot at this point. All they needed is that in my opinion.

I really do not understand those Pandas. He basically destroyed their Vale. Taran Zhu should have caved his skull instead of going in a trial. Would have avoided the farce of WOD. I also do not understand Thrall. He wanted to cave his skull but didn't wanted Varian to take him away. What a hypocrite.
    Last edited by Darth-Piekus; 2016-04-08 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really do not understand those Pandas. He basically destroyed their Vale. Taran Zhu should have caved his skull instead of going in a trial. Would have avoided the farce of WOD. I also do not understand Thrall. He wanted to cave his skull but didn't wanted Varian to take him away. What a hypocrite.
    Thrall wanted to kill Garrosh, Garrosh despite what he did was still an Orc, and Thrall would kill before letting even the possibility of another orc going through what Blackmoore put him through. That's not being a hypocrite.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I also do not understand Thrall. He wanted to cave his skull but didn't wanted Varian to take him away. What a hypocrite.
    That was the first sign of his problems in WoD and Legion apparently. He seemed to really go out of control in that moment, he just wanted to unleash his rage on Garrosh and kill him where he stood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Thrall wanted to kill Garrosh, Garrosh despite what he did was still an Orc, and Thrall would kill before letting even the possibility of another orc going through what Blackmoore put him through. That's not being a hypocrite.
    That's a good point, I don't think Thrall would really like to see any orc in chains, not even Garrosh. But anyway Thrall had quite a rage towards Garrosh, he definitely wanted him dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't understand what exactly do you expect to happen even in case Sylvanas dies. The Forsaken with or without Sylvanas, are never going to leave the Horde, as long as WoW will remain alive as an mmo. The main reason is for gameplay purposes, obviously.
    Whatever dreams you have about the Horde going against the 'evil' Forsaken, or the Alliance retaking Lordaeron, they will never come true.
    This is a fact that you honestly need to accept, no matter how much you may dislike it.
    Last edited by Graden; 2016-04-09 at 01:07 AM.

Deleted
    The Forsaken like the Ebon Blade are all immortal, in fact Kosak said that the Forsaken if not damaged and in Good condition will live forever. Basically that retcons the old forsaken going nutters. Basically the Forsaken only need to grow because of War. If the Alliance pissed offc the Forsaken would be golden, if the Legion Pissed off, they would be Golden. But this is Warcraft after all, and nothing will stop that Besides, The Horde actually now gets along decently with the Forsaken in most scenarios. No Playable race is ending at any time soon. If you want progress, look to warcraft IV
    Not really. Eternal existence=/= eternal sanity. Their eternity could be more like "I have no mouth and I must scream"

>implying the Allaince under Anduin's leadership will do any thing that even begins to threaten Sylvanas.

You guys lose the faction War for sure unless Genn takes control.
    Under Anduin Wrynn we would lose faction war even if we would outnumber the horde 100 to 1. Anduin would probably rather kill his soldiers who fight the horde than the horde itself, because how could they fighting back when some army of brutes and corpses is trying to slaughtering them? After all, he learned all he knows from Velen.

And I don't think that Genn could make the win. I think Jaina could be the better choice. To beat a total psychopath, you always need another total psychopath.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    I just don't understand what exactly do you expect to happen even in case Sylvanas dies. The Forsaken with or without Sylvanas, are never going to leave the Horde, as long as WoW will remain alive as an mmo. The main reason is for gameplay purposes, obviously.
    Whatever dreams you have about the Horde going against the 'evil' Forsaken, or the Alliance retaking Lordaeron, they will never come true.
    This is a fact that you honestly need to accept, no matter how much you may dislike it.
    indeed because of gameplay reason the Forsaken shall not be vanquished or dismissed from the horde, maybe UC can be back to alliance in major revamp Exp "and in that moment an alliance city shall fall in the hand of Horde as well", but that is all.
    if you are Forsaken : all Sylv do is Must
    if you are Horde : as long as she do it to Alliance "hurray"
    Alliance : well it's obvious answer

As an alliance player, I can't understand why people want a fallen kingdom back so badly. Stop dwelling in the past and move on. Everyone else has in the story. If Calia Menethil (Lordaeron's former princess) can accept it is no more, than so should the straggling player base.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    As an alliance player, I can't understand why people want a fallen kingdom back so badly. Stop dwelling in the past and move on. Everyone else has in the story. If Calia Menethil (Lordaeron's former princess) can accept it is no more, than so should the straggling player base.
    Maybe because Stormwind is boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Maybe because Stormwind is boring.
    We agree on that, that's why Genn must take the lead, and make Gilneas the new human seat of power.
    Because Gilneas is a thousand times more interesting than Stormwind. I don't believe it's going to happen though, unfortunately.

Deleted
    Honestly, we should wait a bit longer to see how this'll all tuurn out. Bolvar being an acting force is a huge thing, and Sylvanas is moving to the final part of her story arc it seems: either Garrosh 2.0, or a redemption conclusion.
    Fact is none of it really matters because of the Legion. Technically the players, as leaders of their class orders, forsake allegiance to Horde and Alliance for the greater good.
    Death Knights resort to extreme measures out of sheer pragmatism to defeat the Legion, and damn the consequences.

It could very well be that after the Legion threat has temporarily receded, those cosnequences will be the next major thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    We agree on that, that's why Genn must take the lead, and make Gilneas the new human seat of power.
    Because Gilneas is a thousand times more interesting than Stormwind. I don't believe it's going to happen though, unfortunately.
    Isnt the place filled with plague at the moment? So any chances of making it the new seat of power is none ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Honestly, we should wait a bit longer to see how this'll all tuurn out. Bolvar being an acting force is a huge thing, and Sylvanas is moving to the final part of her story arc it seems: either Garrosh 2.0, or a redemption conclusion.
    Fact is none of it really matters because of the Legion. Technically the players, as leaders of their class orders, forsake allegiance to Horde and Alliance for the greater good.
    Death Knights resort to extreme measures out of sheer pragmatism to defeat the Legion, and damn the consequences.

It could very well be that after the Legion threat has temporarily receded, those cosnequences will be the next major thing.
    Expansions after Legion....CLASS WARS:P