Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Snce no item is worth (close to) a million, a 954k bid on ANY item, would be the wrong item..
    well what are the millions we have stockpiled then good for ?

Snce no item is worth (close to) a million, a 954k bid on ANY item, would be the wrong item..
    Is this a joke? You know there are the red rocket tcg and the rhino tcg in there which sell for 1 mil on any realm? Sometimes rocket goes for 1,3?

Also if you farm 25 hcs cata raids, which is a proper way to farm gold but admittedly not as good time-wise as the garrison, in the average time it takes you to get sha or nalak you will have got 2,5 mil gold and 6 mil in the average time it takes you to get galleon, that's worth more than 1 mil.

And you know that the zulian tiger sells for 1.500 euro (there's some service like it, they have gold capped chars on almost all servers) and that 1.500 euro is worth far more than 953k gold?

So I don't really mean something like "We have 10 mil gold doing nothing, let's throw 1 on invincible", that is still inefficient, but for mop world bosses, you literally are SAVING time capping them for 953k compared to farming them, in average at least, then if you tell me you did 10 kills for sha, 10 for nalak and 10 for galleon and got all the 3 mounts gz on luckiest wow player and yes, in that case 953k would be a waste, but for the 99,99% of people it's not.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2016-04-07 at 02:58 PM.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Most ridiculous post in a ridiculouness thread...

Deleted
    What to do with the ingame currency then? You dont need much gold to play the game, even if you you raid/pvp/bla bla.

But I would never spend real money on ingame cosmetics (like pets).

Blazing Drake, 955k on KT

I got mine on the first solo kill back when the stat squish/Wod release happened. Then again getting the heroic mount lol

oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I don't know what "sad" has to do with it? did a cat die? But you might be on to something: BID Fight! Remove the 999.999 (and the personal gold) cap and see the rich go all out
    Better solution would be that BMAH offer more items each day, should be ~10 items, and that it always should be at least 1 mount, 1 toy etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotan View Post
    Better solution would be that BMAH offer more items each day, should be ~10 items, and that it always should be at least 1 mount, 1 toy etc.
    Wouldn't mind that, but don't think it'd sink enough gold even then, the only way it sinks enough gold is if the items become cheaper as time goes, but as you can see nowadays (and probably even with your solution) stuff would still be instant capped.

At least a small gold cap increase would have to be combined with your solution.

I "only" have 2.8 million..but I would sink one million into a spectral tiger
    I hope you're in the us, because 1 mil for a spectral tiger eu would be a miracle, more like 3 millions nowadays.

Also it's only the zulian tiger in bmah, not spectral, but yes, that's an example of something worth at least 1 mil everywhere.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2016-04-09 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Wouldn't mind that, but don't think it'd sink enough gold even then, the only way it sinks enough gold is if the items become cheaper as time goes, but as you can see nowadays (and probably even with your solution) stuff would still be instant capped.

At least a small gold cap increase would have to be combined with your solution.
    It will be the same problem even if you can bid up to 10M, or xxM. As long as gold can be farmed/garrisoned (or whatever that doesnt require a time-effort), wow will always have a goldproblem.
    But more items = maybe lower price in the end, but more people would buy = more money "wasted" in the long run.
    But blizzard should probably change some starting numbers and remove some items. Some items isnt even "uncommon", and some should maybe start way higher in price.

Only problem would be the bitter taste from the special snowflakes.
    Last edited by mmocd7919f6051; 2016-04-10 at 01:08 AM.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    Could be someone who wants it for the vanity pet statistics. That counter is only for pets learned by items.

But most likely someone who forgot to check AH

Yes, this is pretty common, the bidding higher in BMAH than AH, seems like most people do not bother checking normal AH and just rush to BMAH.

I have seen in the past a bid on a living sandling, a tot pet, the worthless one, the starting bid was 20k, so he bid 21k.

Meanwhile I could barely sell it for 3k on any realm in AH!

@Kotan: with my 329 mounts on armory and having some really rare ones, I wouldn't really mind your solution to put 10 items minimum in BMAH a day, would sink more gold, no doubt, and nowadays you can get even just 1 useless pet and that's it on some realms, which sinks absolutely nothing. The problem is just that prices are still gonna be 953k + for desired stuff because even a mount a day wouldn't be enough.

This can be seen by the red rocket, it only increased in BMAH since 1 year ago, if the quantity were high enough you would see the price decrease over time instead. Gold in the economy is only increasing, and I have the feeling even with your solution it would.

If you can give me an estimate of how much gold is generated in eu from garrisons per day + 25 hcs, we could see if it would still be too much though.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2016-04-10 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, this is pretty common, the bidding higher in BMAH than AH, seems like most people do not bother checking normal AH and just rush to BMAH.

I have seen in the past a bid on a living sandling, a tot pet, the worthless one, the starting bid was 20k, so he bid 21k.

Meanwhile I could barely sell it for 3k on any realm in AH!

@Kotan: with my 329 mounts on armory and having some really rare ones, I wouldn't really mind your solution to put 10 items minimum in BMAH a day, would sink more gold, no doubt, and nowadays you can get even just 1 useless pet and that's it on some realms, which sinks absolutely nothing. The problem is just that prices are still gonna be 953k + for desired stuff because even a mount a day wouldn't be enough.

This can be seen by the red rocket, it only increased in BMAH since 1 year ago, if the quantity were high enough you would see the price decrease over time instead. Gold in the economy is only increasing, and I have the feeling even with your solution it would.

If you can give me an estimate of how much gold is generated in eu from garrisons per day + 25 hcs, we could see if it would still be too much though.
    What I meant is that it is better to "always" have some wanted items out on BMAH then just raising the bidcap.
    But I agree with you, and the best would be both more items and higher bidcap.

Don't know how much the amount of passively gained gold per day is, more then it is way to much

There are many more Swift Spectral Tigers in the AHs than there have ever been redemption codes. They're 700k on my backwater realm these days.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    There are many more Swift Spectral Tigers in the AHs than there have ever been redemption codes. They're 700k on my backwater realm these days.
    This is probably US. In EU according to TUJ, last spectral tiger that appeared in any EU AH was 13th of March 2016 for a million gold.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2016-04-11 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    This is probably US. In EU according to TUJ, last spectral tiger that appeared in any EU AH was 13th of March 2016 for a million gold.
    Yes, it's definitely US, the price seems about right. In eu I'm surprised a spectral tiger appeared in March, maybe it's the rare one, which is being sold for 3 mil now, if you check the eu tcg thread, people are asking for 2,5 mil starting price and to bid from there, and the swift spectral 4-5 mil, a seller I know even sold the last one for 5,8.

In us there's still over 100 tigers, more than we had in eu a year ago.

As a matter of fact, aside from the fact tcg are a lot cheaper cause supply is higher, I bet us still instant cap most mounts that get capped in eu, like mop world bosses, the 3 removed ones, garrosh and even invincible and mimiron's head.

In us there's still over 100 tigers, more than we had in eu a year ago.

As a matter of fact, aside from the fact tcg are a lot cheaper cause supply is higher, I bet us still instant cap most mounts that get capped in eu, like mop world bosses, the 3 removed ones, garrosh and even invincible and mimiron's head.
    I'd buy a SST except obviously there's something hinky going on and they're not super "special" any more. What I really wish I'd got was the SoR Swift Spectral Windrider.

Yes, missed that too, wasn't a collector yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    I'd buy a SST except obviously there's something hinky going on and they're not super "special" any more. What I really wish I'd got was the SoR Swift Spectral Windrider.
    I've got it, wasn't really into collecting mounts then but thought it'd be a great UD themed mount and it's pretty cool for that, definitely a UD/DK/Priest RP type mount. I'm surprised it hasn't shown up elsewhere tbh.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

You're a colossal anus.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

It baffles me, but yeah, in the BMAH price is basically no object.

Someone on my realm buys EVERY. SINGLE. container. No matter how much it is. Most of them are full of junk. I can't even buy one just once for the lolz, this asshole absolutely has to have them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.