Poll: is Trump gona beat Hillary?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Evil is a thing. Assholes like Hitler may think their actions are justified, but evil is a thing. Massacring the jews was evil. Osama bin Laden was evil. Slamming airplanes into the WTC/Pentagon to kill almost 3000 people is evil. ISIS is evil. Throwing gay people off buildings is evil. Evil exists and is real.

- - - Updated - - -

Hitler did a few good things. He turned around the economy and built the autobahn.

But those few things are horribly overshadowed by all the terrible shit he did.
    Considering I am still being quoted... do you think we can end by saying that the last two sentences where what I was trying to get across?

I'm not saying Hitler was a good person but the point I was trying to make was unless Trump starts rounding people into camps you can't really compare him to the evil Hitler did..

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There were people on this forum who claimed he was for universal coverage, but then his plan is posted on line and slowly that support is going away. He is supposed to be against the war history of his predecessors, but then he posts a video on his you tube page of 'bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon', confirming conspiracy theory of US Middle East intervention. That support is going away. He has support on him taking down China, but his current site now lists bolstering troops off the coast of China and making it easier for foreign business to establish in China. So that support is thinning there. He claims to go after banks, but now his site lists closing tax loopholes, by making them part of the tax code.
    Of course. He's confirmed to be a member of the Bilderberger's group. Why would he do anything "anti-establishment"?

Quote Originally Posted by floopa View Post
    as a brit this is what i want to happen.

23/06/2016 > uk leaves eu by voting "out" in the in/out eu referedum
    08/11/2016 > trump wins us presidential election

this could be the year of memes. Where memes become a reality.
    don't let your memes be dreams

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Considering I am still being quoted... do you think we can end by saying that the last two sentences where what I was trying to get across?

I'm not saying Hitler was a good person but the point I was trying to make was unless Trump starts rounding people into camps you can't really compare him to the evil Hitler did..
    Now you are even engaged in your own historical revision of what you said.

"Hitler wasn't really a evil man or at least we don't consider him to be"
    "Maybe when you are older and maybe a little wiser you will understand that evil isn't really a thing."
    "I even believe he was justified starting the war."

The last of course is how he got Germany out of the depression.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-04-09 at 05:54 PM.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Honestly, at this point I'm mostly convinced that the GOP will have a brokered convention and the back door politics will circle around and they end up with Paul Ryan as the nominee. He's young and handsome, looks good on a billboard, and has nowhere near the baggage that any of the actual people vying for the position had. The problem is, that they'd have to shroud just how right his politics are, and follow an almost Obama-esque platform of political change, if pitted against Hilary.

It's still a terrible idea and wouldn't work, as it would fracture a good chunk of the party, but I have a feeling that this is the direction that the powers that be behind the Republican Party want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Trump will beat Hillary if America experiences a large scale terror attack, and it's found that the terrorists entered American illegally through the Mexican border.

That's pretty much the only way I could envision him winning.
    Sounds pretty much right, but even then I feel like it would be an extremely close race. I have a feeling her real experience would probably still make it so she wins though.

The only way Trump stands a chance is if he gets the Republican nod, and Sanders decides to run as an Independent instead of siding with the Democrats, in which case they'd essentially split the votes, leading to a Trump victory.

Trump is a joke candidate, and really stands no chance. 99% of polls show him getting not only beaten, but pretty handedly against either Clinton or Sanders. Sanders though is the only one that can consistently win against all candidates in the majority of polls, where Clinton vs Kashic, Clinton falls flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    what about Sanders? He out or something? Thought he was wrecking. He whould for sure wreck donald (d)rumpf
    He's not exactly out, but he's not exactly in either. He's won 8 out of the last nine, but come election day, those states are most likely going Democratic either way. Also he's still 250 back on her in pledged delegates, and very far behind her on super delegates. The real truth is, he has to win 58% of the remaining delegates to pass her in pledged delegates, and that would only result in a draw which would force which would mean a brokered convention in which Hillary would most likely win.

Couple that with the fact that the states that are left that have over 100 delegates, those being NJ, CA, PA, and NY, are all currently leaning Hillary and he really doesn't stand much of a chance. He's been closing the gaps, but as of today, hasn't overcome them. Again, he not only needs to overcome those deficits, but needs to push to near 60%. Frankly, it doesn't look good.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2016-04-09 at 06:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Honestly, at this point I'm mostly convinced that the GOP will have a brokered convention and the back door politics will circle around and they end up with Paul Ryan as the nominee. He's young and handsome, looks good on a billboard, and has nowhere near the baggage that any of the actual people vying for the position had. The problem is, that they'd have to shroud just how right his politics are, and follow an almost Obama-esque platform of political change, if pitted against Hilary.

It's still a terrible idea and wouldn't work, as it would fracture a good chunk of the party, but I have a feeling that this is the direction that the powers that be behind the Republican Party want to go.
    Not sure if Ryan wants that on his shoulders. Whoever get the nomination will be blamed for ripping apart the GOP, becasue whoever wins will actually help that happen. The GOP will leave the convention broken in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Not sure if Ryan wants that on his shoulders. Whoever get the nomination will be blamed for ripping apart the GOP, becasue whoever wins will actually help that happen. The GOP will leave the convention broken in some way.
    I don't know either, but he's been *really* careful with his statements, so I think it's at the very least in the back of his mind.

I can't think of a more likely candidate though. The entire process has done a lot of damage to just about everyone seeking the nomination. Romney's possible, but I don't think they'll want to go to that well again. Maybe Rand Paul? Most people probably forgot that he was ever in the running... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not though...

You realize that when we are not threatened with arrest many Germans don't consider those dark days right...?

We had a strong country and a unified purpose. Hell if Hitler was a smarter man and didn't start a war on two fronts or the Japs didn't get all uppity and attack America we would be looking at a very different and arguably a better Europe then we have today. Hitler wasn't really a evil man or at least we don't consider him to be.????

Yes he did terrible things in war but to put it in perspective the allies murdered millions more with the atom bomb???

In the grand scheme of things I feel a bit of envy towards you. Right now Germany needs a Trump and quickly if anything is to save us from this foreign horde destroy our nation.

Hitler wasn't really a evil man - Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals disagree

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    #NeverGonnaHappen #GetBernedByHillary

- - - Updated - - -

The results also show that Hillary is leading Bernie by 2 million votes, and Trump by 1 million votes.

Sanders can't even rival Trump at this point in votes.
    The only thing Hillary is winning is a one way trip to prison. Hillaryforprison dot com

Trump is another reason the world hates US

Can make fun of Bern supporters all you want, but the true good candidate here is the bernster. I'm even GOP normally lol, and I would rather support Bern than Trump. Cruz doesn't have a chance in hell at the GOP roster, so why not swap sides to go for some class before murica' goes into the toilet

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    I don't know either, but he's been *really* careful with his statements, so I think it's at the very least in the back of his mind.

I can't think of a more likely candidate though. The entire process has done a lot of damage to just about everyone seeking the nomination. Romney's possible, but I don't think they'll want to go to that well again. Maybe Rand Paul? Most people probably forgot that he was ever in the running... I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not though...
    Yeah Rand isn't an option. He's not really liked within the GOP and he is not sufficiently loyal in areas where conservatives expect lock step obedience. I see Walker making a a play. Perhaps even another Governor. I expect someone we would not expect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    The only thing Hillary is winning is a one way trip to prison. Hillaryforprison dot com

Trump is another reason the world hates US

Can make fun of Bern supporters all you want, but the true good candidate here is the bernster. I'm even GOP normally lol, and I would rather support Bern than Trump. Cruz doesn't have a chance in hell at the GOP roster, so why not swap sides to go for some class before murica' goes into the toilet
    I am genuinely curious what makes a GOP supporter want to vote for Bernie? What specific policies he advocates makes him the person you would support?

You realize that when we are not threatened with arrest many Germans don't consider those dark days right...?

We had a strong country and a unified purpose. Hell if Hitler was a smarter man and didn't start a war on two fronts or the Japs didn't get all uppity and attack America we would be looking at a very different and arguably a better Europe then we have today. Hitler wasn't really a evil man or at least we don't consider him to be. Yes he did terrible things in war but to put it in perspective the allies murdered millions more with the atom bomb...

In the grand scheme of things I feel a bit of envy towards you. Right now Germany needs a Trump and quickly if anything is to save us from this foreign horde destroy our nation.
    Are you fucking kidding me?

Hitler was absolute epitome of evil. He saw absolutely nothing wrong with exterminating entire peoples.

Do you realize what his plan was anyone of Slavic origin?

Here summed up is his plan if he had won -

Percentages of ethnic groups targeted for extermination and/or deportation by Nazi Germany from future settlement areas

Ethnic group Percentage
    Latvians 50%
    Estonians 50%
    Czechs 50%
    Russians 50–60% to be physically eliminated and another 15% to be sent to Western Siberia
    Ukrainians 65%
    Belarusians 75%
    Poles 80–85%
    Lithuanians 85%
    Latgalians 100%

Deleted
    Nobody likes Hillary. The problem is a lot of people don't like Trump either.

It'll be fun either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    History is written by winners.
    Did they put up the extermination camps and crematoria too?

Hillary will beat Drumpf if she gets to the general election. Hopefully Bernie can prevent that though. Hillary is way less horrible than Drumpf, but she is still horrible.

Sure thing.

http://truedemocracyparty.net/wp-con.../auschwitz.jpg

Sadly I can't seem to find a neutral site hosting the document... ignore the english that was photo shopped onto it and the commentary on the bottom...

The document itself though is a copy of the official count from Red Cross will dig a bit before I turn in tonight to see if I can get a less... well neo nazi website hosting it.
    Lovely bit of revisionist history there. The number of jews murdered was about 6 million. Roughly 1 million died at Auschwitz alone. One document pulled out of nowhere is meaningless.

You Sir are scum.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Lovely bit of revisionist history there. The number of jews murdered was about 6 million. Roughly 1 million died at Auschwitz alone. One document pulled out of nowhere is meaningless.

You Sir are scum.
    The Red Cross indicated that they never kept track of all the people killed as they had no real access to the camps and documents. It's a partial record of info they did find after the war. The Holocaust deniers use this to support their claims despite the Red Cross stating that this. The truth matters not to these folks.

"In the 1978 official bulletin, entitled "False Propaganda", the ICRC denounced Holocaust denial and confirmed that the agency "Never published—or even compiled—statistics of this kind which are being falsely attributed to it" and stated that its mission was "to help war victims, not to count them",[86][87][88] and questioned how they would have even been able to obtain such statistics had they wanted to, given that they were "only able to enter only a few concentration camps...in the final days of the war"."

"The agency states that the figures used are "the number of deaths recorded by the International Tracing Service on the basis of documents found when the camps were closed",[86][88] and accordingly bear no relation to the total death tolls, since the Nazis destroyed much documentation, and that many deaths occurred in camps where prisoners were generally not registered."

And the fun part is his "evidence" came from a neo nazi site according to him.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-04-09 at 10:28 PM.

This will be most likely be negated by the Republicans who will vote for Hillary. Not to mention, Bern supporters can't fathom him not being the nominee. Their opinions will change when their only other options are Trump or Cruz.

Trump's not going to win the nomination so no, might not even be hillary now that bernies leading in national polls over her and won 7 out of the last 8. If its bernie polls show he will easily defeat any opposition. The worst possibility for the left is hillary vs kasich were kasich has the edge but she could possibly lose to cruz or maybe even trump. Hillary's negatives are almost as high as trumps. Not to mention how awkward it would be to have one candidate under FBI investigation and the other being investigated by the IRS during the election.