Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I would totally play as Linkle in the new game. Even better if her moves are slightly different. Even even better if the story changes some. That would make for more variety in repeat play.
    you expect too much. i expect a slightly edited link model with a lil boobage

what the hell does she mean by you can choose which one to get or both? is she just being fucking obvious in saying we can buy them? or is she saying they will be packaged together/cross platform if you buy them from the eshop or something?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you expect too much.
    I don't expect any of that, so no. It would just make it better imo.
    BAD WOLF

I assumed the new zelda would be on NX too...similar to I believe twilight princess(was GCN and Wii). Now I don't feel as bad for getting rid of my Wii U.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the NX is not a gimmicky piece of shit, I will buy it for that system.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you expect too much. i expect a slightly edited link model with a lil boobage

what the hell does she mean by you can choose which one to get or both? is she just being fucking obvious in saying we can buy them? or is she saying they will be packaged together/cross platform if you buy them from the eshop or something?
    Probably discount on other version if you own one. Similar to FE Fates.

Don't see what the point is though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be getting the NX version regardless and will even wait for it if I have to as I just want more graphical effects and enemies/objects on screen at once with a possible higher frame rate.

I will pick female Link if that's an option.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    If it were true I would still play Link and not Linkle, I dont really see the point if its JUST a cosmetic change.

Instead they should make a game with Zelda as the main character if they wanna go with a female as the main but thats just my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    Instead they should make a game with Zelda as the main character if they wanna go with a female as the main but thats just my opinion.
    Lolwut? Zelda rescues the princess in every game. What are you on about? You get Zelda's master sword, then you go rescue the princess, then Zelda beats Gandalf. Every game has the same plot.
    BAD WOLF

Lolwut? Zelda rescues the princess in every game. What are you on about? You get Zelda's master sword, then you go rescue the princess, then Zelda beats Gandalf. Every game has the same plot.
    That didn't stop the creation of Super Princess Peach, where Bowser kidnapped Mario and Luigi instead.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should make a game with Epona as the main character instead. Just carry baby Link around or something. Worked for Yoshi!

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    I dont really see the point if its JUST a cosmetic change.
    That would be the point. It wouldn't matter, it won't effect anything, just give options yet you found a reason to complain about it. The irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    They should make a game with Epona as the main character instead. Just carry baby Link around or something. Worked for Yoshi!
    This might of been meant in a mocking way, but don't underestimate Nintendo, I wouldn't be shocked if it did work.

Ignoring the huge difference of Yoshis being intelligent life forms of some sort with their own unique abilities while Epona is, well, just a semi-unruly horse.

cant wait until we see a girl zelda, will zelda stil have her green hat?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That didn't stop the creation of Super Princess Peach, where Bowser kidnapped Mario and Luigi instead.
    I'm still salty that we never got another Super Princess Peach game as I enjoyed the hell out of despite it being on the easier side. It was essentially a Super Mario x Wonderboy. Great music too!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If the NX is not a gimmicky piece of shit, I will buy it for that system.
    I wouldn't have my doubts that it will be the strongest system when it is released. It's issue is going to be about half way though its life cycle Xbone and Pstation will likely be dropping their next gens that will likely out power it. But truth be told I haven't bought a Nintendo system since I was like 12 (SNES) for much more than Nintendo titles. Which is why I am kinda disappointed with WiiU. It hardly delievered their too. :/

I can't help but get the sneaking suspicion that the female protagonist was developed with the thought of "Here's another character we can make an amiibo of!" Not saying that's a bad thing but I feel like a Zelda amiibo line being announced is a near certainty.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I can't help but get the sneaking suspicion that the female protagonist was developed with the thought of "Here's another character we can make an amiibo of!" Not saying that's a bad thing but I feel like a Zelda amiibo line being announced is a near certainty.
    They wouldn't need to do that for multiple reasons. One, they already have an entire line of Zelda Amiibos. Second, if you look at how they work in Twilight Princess HD you can see they don't need to be in the story to have a function on gameplay...ie the gameplay function isn't connected to the actual story. And three, Linkle is already in the universe because she is in Hyrule Warriors. They can already make a Linkle Amiibo and assign it some purpose in any game they choose.

It would be inefficient from a cost standpoint to make a character in a game just to sell an amiibo when they could just sell the amiibo. In truth, it just seems they are coming into the modern age of gender and games and want people to have a girl they can identify with. It's essentially to find a whole new audience of young girls who have never played Zelda before.
    BAD WOLF

Actually hyrule warriors isn't cannon so "technically" Linkle isn't cannon but it's not ruling her out to adding her to future installments though if she ends up being the female equivalent of Link in future games she'll probably lose all personality
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

they already have an entire line of Zelda Amiibos.
    Why should that stop them? I mean, they already have Kirby / Meta Knight / Deedee and Kirby is getting an amiibo line. And the Mario Party line was a thing.

They have already have 3 different Links.

It doesn't make any sense to make a Linkle amiibo based on Hyrule Warriors but it does to make one based on the super hyped upcoming Zelda game. I'll be legit shocked if it doesn't end up with it's own amiibo line. Especially considering Nintendo said in an interview that they considered making a Skull Kid amiibo for the Majora's Mask re-release.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Skull Kid amiibo
    they lost out on like a million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.