Quote Originally Posted by Xanda View Post
    I think having shamanistic rage back would be a godsend. A 1 minute/15 sec duration CD is pretty good in my book, including the possibility of using it while stunned. This is probably my greatest concern right now
    Yeah this is something I'm pretty constantly lobbying for. I'm not sure why people pressed so hard for Shift (well, I am, they wanted both & didn't think they'd have the stones to remove Rage with it :P) but it didn't really do us any good sadly.

Deleted
    New Build:
    Ghost Wolf Turn into a Ghost Wolf, increasing movement speed by 30%. Instant. and preventing movement speed from being reduced below 100%. Instant.
    Lightning Surge Totem Summons a totem at the target location that gathers electrical energy from the surrounding air and then explodes after 3 sec to stun all enemies within 8 yards for 5 sec. Shaman - Level 45 Talent. 5% 10% of Base Mana. 35 yd range. Instant. 45 sec cooldown.
    Healing Surge Heals a friendly target for [ 300% of Spell Power ]. Maelstrom increases healing up to 100%. Shaman - Enhancement & Elemental Spec [ 550% of Spell Power ]. Consumes 20 Maelstrom, if available, to become instant. Shaman - Enhancement Spec. 19.8% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. 2 sec cast.
    Lightning Bolt Fires a bolt of lightning at the target, dealing [ 25% of Spell Power ] Nature damage. Shaman - Enhancement Spec. 30 yd range. Instant. 40 yd range. Instant.
    Wind Shear Disrupts the target's concentration with a burst of wind, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 3 sec. Shaman - Enhancement, Elemental, Restoration Spec. 25 30 yd range. Instant. 12 sec cooldown.
    We finally get our nice wotlk GW back, finally baseline 3s charge for CPT2.0, a buff to healing (cant comment on that, but I've heard alpha testers complain about a lack thereof), extra range for our ranged pull/finisher(?)... seems like a substantial pvp buff this time around.

- - - Updated - - -

I also believe we'll be damn strong with pillar humping:
    1) GW generates 15M/2s with artifact trait
    2) not snareable below 100% movement speed
    3) 20M makes our now 550% heal instant
    4) with Swelling Waters you get a second heal after 3s while you're already again in GW, continueing the kiting, OR you take spectral recovery and regenerate 3%h/2s.

If an enh is near a pillar and manages to get out of LoS, I believe you can deem him healed to full.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley1 View Post
    snip.
    lol Omanley, that's what we've been talking about yesterday. Anyhow, the buffs are nice, I ran a few dungeons, and leveled a bit, I like the changes, the heal feels better IMO.
    But my biggest gripes right now are Feral Lunge, I just don't like how it feels tbh, Gust of Wind is far superior, I just don't like it needing a target and having that 8-25 range. And our defensive CD situation.

Other than that I think we're in a good spot mechanically, the gameplay feels a bit slow and clunky imo with crap gear, but that's expected. It smooths out as you get better gear.

Deleted
    Yeah, didn't check the forums yesteray :P.

I guess the gw change is to make kinda up for GoW, though it wont be enough for that, esp if Rainfall will feel compelling to use to support our survivability in pvp. I guess at least I wont feel as bummed out as alpha testers, as I never got to experience the glory of GoW ( ).

Still hoping for SR to return, like everyone else, yeah.

Yeah, didn't check the forums yesteray :P.

I guess the gw change is to make kinda up for GoW, though it wont be enough for that, esp if Rainfall will feel compelling to use to support our survivability in pvp. I guess at least I wont feel as bummed out as alpha testers, as I never got to experience the glory of GoW ( ).

Still hoping for SR to return, like everyone else, yeah.
    Sadly me neither, I got in last week. Also that reminds me, what about the GW glyph that gave us 60% increased speed, that was imo our best glyph and by far! Losing that and the Unleash speed buff is quite a bummer. It's the little things..

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Sadly me neither, I got in last week. Also that reminds me, what about the GW glyph that gave us 60% increased speed, that was imo our best glyph and by far! Losing that and the Unleash speed buff is quite a bummer. It's the little things..
    Well, these happen across the board so I don't think it'll affect PvP too much. Would love to see short cd, short duration movement speed increase. Fits the Enhancement fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Well, these happen across the board so I don't think it'll affect PvP too much. Would love to see short cd, short duration movement speed increase. Fits the Enhancement fantasy.
    Like... Spirit Walk already has a 60 second cooldown... and Ghost Wolf has no cooldown.
    I don't think a third button needs to be added that does the exact same thing as these two spells. Especially as you would inevitably lose one in exchange.

We finally get our nice wotlk GW back, finally baseline 3s charge for CPT2.0, a buff to healing (cant comment on that, but I've heard alpha testers complain about a lack thereof)..
    Actually it was a nerf to healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Like... Spirit Walk already has a 60 second cooldown... and Ghost Wolf has no cooldown.
    I don't think a third button needs to be added that does the exact same thing as these two spells. Especially as you would inevitably lose one in exchange.
    I agree with both, my thinking was a glyph, half the CD, half the duration of Spirit Walk.

Do we have grounding totem back yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Do we have grounding totem back yet?
    Nope
    /10

Oh shame

They gave spell reflection back to arms and fury via PVP talents, why can't they do that for us with grounding? The lamers.

Wow, didn't know that the doomhammer OH sheathed on the back. That's pretty damn cool.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8B0N808Bzi808t

That's the 6th doomhammer skin with it's OH in the dressing room on wowhead, check it out if you didn't know either. Guess I've been testing ele a bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Wow, didn't know that the doomhammer OH sheathed on the back. That's pretty damn cool.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8B0N808Bzi808t

That's the 6th doomhammer skin with it's OH in the dressing room on wowhead, check it out if you didn't know either. Guess I've been testing ele a bit too much.
    It doesn't sheathe on the back though, it disappears when sheathed.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    It doesn't sheathe on the back though, it disappears when sheathed.
    Whaaaaaat, that's really unfortunate. Haven't gotten home yet to check it out but damn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Actually it was a nerf to healing.
    huh? didn't they increase it from 300something to 550%?

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with both, my thinking was a glyph, half the CD, half the duration of Spirit Walk.
    that should be baseline, actually. No one needs a 15s long sprint for anything.

enh always needed a short cd good quality gap closer. well, at least we have SL now.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Whaaaaaat, that's really unfortunate. Haven't gotten home yet to check it out but damn.
    It's meant to be a "conjured" item, so it just vanishes when not in your hand.

Forgot about that, makes sense.

Deleted
    huh? didn't they increase it from 300something to 550%?.
    Except MS doesn't increase its healing anymore, it only reduces the cast speed now. When it did increase output it was ~600% iirc.

Hence nerf to survival/healing.

glyphs are ONLY comestic now