Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I saw his video, when he started the croc quest I was thinking "I thought you were gonna play it safe".. That quest is notorious for killing players, it's basically a no go if you want to play risk free. It was only a matter of time for him to fail with him taking risks and almost dying in every episode. I've watched most of it, the guy is really entertaining and makes for some good background noise while playing.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    When he said something was "gay" I stopped watching. A grown man using "gay" like a little school boy, was cringe worthy. Seriously. I felt ashamed for him.
    Found the gay guy

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-04-10 at 01:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'd say thats why you would be extremely careful when undertaking a challenge alike and don't stand on spots that could spawn on.

It sucks, but it was ultimately avoidable and definitely his own fault.
    Props for trying. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    He is both. He quotes the same bullshit preach is vomiting over his youtube channel. He hates anything that does not fit to his gamestyle and wants it removed.

No, he actually really believes he could change anything about the game. No, he cant. He is just one of those players blizzard never would take serious as he just wants the gameplay of millions removed for his own agenda.
    I don't think you really know what you are talking about asmongold normally has videos where he gives constructed feedback and a large amount of players share some of his opinions. I suggest you look into someone more before you slander them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Found the gay guy
    I'm not gay and I find it highly childish to use the word "gay" in that fashion...

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    Well, I'd say thats why you would be extremely careful when undertaking a challenge alike and don't stand on spots that could spawn on.

It sucks, but it was ultimately avoidable and definitely his own fault.
    Props for trying. Too bad.
    Props for trying, yea. He got pretty far. It honestly surprises me how much people handicap themselves in order to do this challenge. I imagine it's probably 10x easier with greens or something.

Sorry, but i wont call a guy who posts on twitter that he "wants to make azeroth great again" (as if he could, and as if he even had something like brain to be able to) and who talks about "big dicks" smart and helpful for the community.

He is toxic, elitist, and obviously a racist as like Trump. He hates the stereotypical "casual gamer" and wants to remove anything thats accessible.

That guy is a pain in the ass, nothing the community should identify with.
    If you're not trolling than you're not very intelligent and don't have much in the way of a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion, just like everyone else is. My opinion is that you are a dumb ass. Trying to ridicule someone else's opinion and degrade them and maybe even their intelligence on some level. Meanwhile your post is riddled with typo's. Congratulations sir, you are a dumb fuck.
    Dude, Asmongold won't thank you for defending him in this way. It'll just render you infracted. Goes for all you people who can't handle someone not putting the youtuber you love on a pedestal...

Sorry, but i wont call a guy who posts on twitter that he "wants to make azeroth great again" (as if he could, and as if he even had something like brain to be able to) and who talks about "big dicks" smart and helpful for the community.

He is toxic, elitist, and obviously a racist as like Trump. He hates the stereotypical "casual gamer" and wants to remove anything thats accessible.

Are you serious? You never watched his videos right? He's a funny guy, nowhere have I ever felt he was elitist, and the "how to be an elitist in wow" is a perfect exemple of him laughing at elitists, and the rest are obviously jokes.

I find he's a great wow youtubers, makes great informative videos for those looking for guides, and has nice views on whats wrong with the game and how to improve it. He's also made me laugh quite a few times.

10+ Year Old Account

Um............what? Do you even know what racist is? Also have you SEEN his videos at all? My god man.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Anyone who deliberately goes into a raid with the intent of trolling it and wrecking the gameplay of others for his own sick amusement deserves nothing but contempt. For someone who seems concerned with "community", his actions tell a different story.

If he doesnt like LFR, fine, thats his prerogative.

"I dont like it so I will wreck the raid and I dont care about the 24 others in that raid"

Funny..arent the other 24 people in that raid part of the community he claims to care so much about?

Creep.
    Hypocrite.

What's this about?

Iron Man gets trumped in challenge to make dicks great again ... or something. What am I reading?

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Props for trying, yea. He got pretty far. It honestly surprises me how much people handicap themselves in order to do this challenge. I imagine it's probably 10x easier with greens or something.
    That's the point! To have that sense of danger and "Oh shit I did done goof!". I failed twice with rogues because of stupidity on my end, yet I want to get back into it, just gotta take the time to keep progressing my warrior...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drivec View Post
    I don't think you really know what you are talking about asmongold normally has videos where he gives constructed feedback and a large amount of players share some of his opinions. I suggest you look into someone more before you slander them.
    I watched some of his videos. I see his current tweets. I see him repeating the same agenda over and over. I see him talking about removing features over and over.. really, i cant stand his arrogance. Thats because i stopped watching his videos.

I would once again like to ask where the good streamers are. Those that dont want to remove gameplay they dont understand. Those that actually add something valuable in their videos. I dont think it is valuable to ask to remove LFR and just to argument it with hatred for the players that play it and their idea what games should be about.

People like asmongold and preach are highly toxic.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-04-10 at 12:20 AM.

"This is where I died on my Warrior".

It's always been a buggy zone, if you've fucked up once there why would you ever go back again? Even if you have to grind mobs to 84 in Deepholm it's better than risking Bugdum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    That's the point! To have that sense of danger and "Oh shit I did done goof!". I failed twice with rogues because of stupidity on my end, yet I want to get back into it, just gotta take the time to keep progressing my warrior...
    I would do it if I didn't level so much I am sick of it right now lol

- - - Updated - - -

I watched some of his videos. I see his current tweets. I see him repeating the same agenda over and over. I see him talking about removing features over and over.. really, i cant stand his arrogance. Thats because i stopped watching his videos.

I would once again like to ask where the good streamers are. Those that dont want to remove gameplay they dont understand. Those that actally add something to valuable in their videos. I dont think it is valuable to ask to remove LFR and just to argument it with hatred for the players that play it and their idea what games should be about.

He never said anything about removing features.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    How did you get killed while having vanish?

I would once again like to ask where the good streamers are. Those that dont want to remove gameplay they dont understand. Those that actally add something to valuable in their videos. I dont think it is valuable to ask to remove LFR and just to argument it with hatred for the players that play it and their idea what games should be about.

Real questions is why you stalk someone you obviously don't like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mementomori1993 View Post
    If you're not trolling than you're not very intelligent and don't have much in the way of a sense of humor.
    How do you get the idea he doesnt mean what he talks about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, it sounds like a good challenge. Makes me wonder why all the, "I want hardcore leveling!" people don't just do this instead.
    Because they're simply talking about and romanticizing the idea of "hardcore" that's in their mind and sheeping what they've seen others say on the subject. Alas, when it comes to actual challenge and hardcore gameplay, they either can't perform or won't even try for some odd reason. Just no pleasing some peeps. XD