10+ Year Old Account
    Clady + a 7th rounder to the Jets, for a 5th. Is that the sound of ESPN starting up the Kaepernick to the Broncos Hype again? I think it is.

Jets trading for Clady. Guess I was right about going for a SB winning replacement (well kind of, he had been hurt for both SB appearances), sucks Schofield did not get tossed in for free.

Seeing if the Raiders and Jags make the playoffs would be interesting, and would not be surprised if both do (I think the Raiders will, Jags depends on how the Colts play). Only thing that would surprise me with the Jags this year would be if Julius Thomas stays healthy.

The Kaepernick stuff can stay away.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-04-09 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Jets trading for Clady. Guess I was right about going for a SB winning replacement (well kind of, he had been hurt for both SB appearances), sucks Schofield did not get tossed in for free.

Seeing if the Raiders and Jags make the playoffs would be interesting, and would not be surprised if both do (I think the Raiders will, Jags depends on how the Colts play). Only thing that would surprise me with the Jags this year would be if Julius Thomas stays healthy.

The Kaepernick stuff can stay away.
    Okung was healthy for 2013 I think...

Broncos are dumb for going for Kaepernick honestly. I think Sanchez can beat him out in training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Okung was healthy for 2013 I think...

Broncos are dumb for going for Kaepernick honestly. I think Sanchez can beat him out in training camp.
    I meant Clady was hurt in 2013 and 2015 for Denvers SB appearances. Okung will get hurt anyway, but Denver has 3 guys that can start at tackle now so thats fine as long as Stephenson or Sambrailo stay healthy.

The Kaepernick thing won't happen. They met once before Sanchez was even signed, but ESPN wants to push Kaepernick for some reason. Guess these are also the people putting a ton of hype on Osweiler when he was basically the same but worse in every way than Gabbert in the same number of starts while basically saying Gabbert should not be starting.

Plus, there is still only like 3 mill worth of cap space without messing with Demaryius and still need safety and maybe running back depth.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-04-10 at 12:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I meant Clady was hurt in 2013 and 2015 for Denvers SB appearances. Okung will get hurt anyway, but Denver has 3 guys that can start at tackle now so thats fine as long as Stephenson or Sambrailo stay healthy.

The Kaepernick thing won't happen. They met once before Sanchez was even signed, but ESPN wants to push Kaepernick for some reason. Guess these are also the people putting a ton of hype on Osweiler when he was basically the same but worse in every way than Gabbert in the same number of starts while basically saying Gabbert should not be starting.

Plus, there is still only like 3 mill worth of cap space without messing with Demaryius and still need safety and maybe running back depth.
    Oh, I thought you meant Okung. Yeah he always hurt or getting false starts. Sometimes both.

Not sure why ESPN is using Kaepernick as their offseason sail. I mean, hardly hear ANYTHING about deflategate as of now, which is a good thing... but still likely more newsworthy than #kaepwatch

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure they're prepping for more quality "Gred Hardy is innocent" coverage.

- - - Updated - - -

Broncos got $9mil in cap space, Jets should have gotten something like $5mil with the tackle swap. All it cost them was the most durable LT being replaced with the least durable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy if true, Will Smith found shot to death in his car https://twitter.com/michaeldemocker/...36359659249664

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If that is true that is insane. Foul play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    If that is true that is insane. Foul play?
    Article on it: http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...shot_to_d.html

Shot after a verbal altercation after a car accident. Such a pointless waste of a life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, road rage. Fuck people.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Article on it: http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...shot_to_d.html

Shot after a verbal altercation after a car accident. Such a pointless waste of a life.
    That is really sad to hear, as a Saints fan it hits with a little more impact. Sad to hear such a sad thing happened from a minor traffic accident. From what I read Pierre Thomas was also in the car with Will Smith and his wife. Bleah, that sucks

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I guess foul play + gun shot is kind of redundant, but I meant more was it aimed at him vs random act of violence.

But really? Over a fucking minor car accident? /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    I guess foul play + gun shot is kind of redundant, but I meant more was it aimed at him vs random act of violence.

But really? Over a fucking minor car accident? /facepalm
    I'm still waiting for more details, but from what it sounds like the shooter just sprayed bullets into Will Smith's car which had himself, his wife and Pierre Thomas in the car. His wife was shot twice in the leg and Pierre Thomas was unharmed. Sadly Will Smith didn't survive and was pronounced dead on the scene. No idea if Will Smith was in our out of the car or what happened just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved watching him play Saturday's at the Shoe. RIP
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Sucks to hear about Will Smith, and the information coming out about the shooter makes it even worse.

On another bad note, expect ESPN to push Manziel to the Broncos for the next week before going back to Kaepernick until at least the draft is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Will Smith, what a senseless way to go.

Manziel to the Broncos would be surprising. I heard some rumors about Foles possibly going there as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Thank you to everyone that posted a picture with your hot sister. I will be Dm'ng them real soon. #NationalSiblingsDay" - Richie Icognito 2016

https://twitter.com/68INCOGNITO/stat...38471400153088

At least the guy is consistently awful and doesn't try to pretend he's not an asshole like Hardy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blake Bortles says Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson are the best WR duo in the league.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...is-tops-in-nfl

Might sound funny coming from the Jags but these two guys put up crazy numbers last year despite their losing record. I'd say Eric Decker/Brandon Marshall, Antonio Brown/Martavis Bryant (when he's not suspended) and a healthy Jordy Nelson/Randall Cobb are pretty up there as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    Blake Bortles says Allen Hurns and Allen Robinson are the best WR duo in the league.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...is-tops-in-nfl

Might sound funny coming from the Jags but these two guys put up crazy numbers last year despite their losing record. I'd say Eric Decker/Brandon Marshall, Antonio Brown/Martavis Bryant (when he's not suspended) and a healthy Jordy Nelson/Randall Cobb are pretty up there as well.
    I saw a chart I can't find now, but Allen Squared was like fourth on the list. It was based on the 2015 stats of course. Marshall/Decker, Brown/Bryant, and I want to say Julio Jones/Whoever-the-hell-else were also on the top.